Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 113. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
its already commited, will be in 1.8.3

else... check yiimp benchs, its often the default

Thanks 1000 .

1.8.3 when released ? Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
its already commited, will be in 1.8.3

else... check yiimp benchs, its often the default
Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Does anyone know the default intensities on the 970 gtx and 980ti on windows 8.1 on 1.8.2   plz...... thx
Is there away to find these with a command?

hehehe ...

ive been asking for this for years now mate ...

alexis78 has come through with one of my requests for default intensity notification at miner start up - but no one has put down a table of intensities that are default to a specific version of a specific miner ( as they change per miner ) ...

alexis78 may do this - if we 'push' him enough ( ie - donate maybe? ) ...

or epsylon3? ... or ...

Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Does anyone know the default intensities on the 970 gtx and 980ti on windows 8.1 on 1.8.2   plz...... thx
Is there away to find these with a command?
legendary
its an offset issue, the public nvidia api doesnt know the reference clock once its changed :/ well.. there is a trick to find to get them correctly...

in conclusion, dont mess with clocks Wink prefer tlimit and plimit

its only correct when the card use defaults clocks. Can be done once manually on boot, but for now... its better to remove that from batches
Activity: 83
Merit: 11
when passing --gpu-clock=1949 in my batch file I end up with a clock of 2075 as read by gpu-z, can anybody tell me why? is there a ratio to know what its going to be?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
So any idea why I only get 280MHs with actual running core clock of 2090mhz and uncapped wattage?

I tried -i 23, 28 and 29 and it didn't make hardly any difference.

maybe change riser, reinstall a few older drivers, see if card is reaching thermal limits

not the risers or thermal limits, i think I'm already using the oldest drivers with pascal chip support

I'm hoping someone who gets 300+ knows why. What version of cuda and nvidia drivers are you using?
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
So any idea why I only get 280MHs with actual running core clock of 2090mhz and uncapped wattage?

maybe change riser, reinstall a few older drivers, see if card is reaching thermal limits

legendary
Activity: 1510
I must admit that problem "nonce xxxxxxxxx was already sent 14 seconds ago" was due to too much intensity.
sp_ when he was advertising his private crap recommended to use -i 28 or even -i 29 that causes high absolute numbers on the miner but this nonce errors and extreme unstable and low poolside hashrate.
Now I use -i 26 settings and problem seems to vanish still I'm a bit disappointed with poolside hashrate. The Wolf amd miner is better in this sense.

Bellow is the chart of 1 gtx1070 hashing 300mhs
To the left - with sp_ recommended intensity - to the right - normal intensity.
pool side hashrate drop is observed both in sp_private3 and epsylon's 1.8.2 if setting intensity to high (28-29)

legendary
no rie
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Epsylon check your PMs dude.

With memory under-clocked I get 281MHs, even with only 1 card. At mem -500 Nvidia auto adjust my core clock to ~2090mhz which is pretty high. There is no way I could get 300+?

Is cuda 8 bad? I noticed the screenshot above the guy is using cuda 7.5.

Or maybe Nvidia 367.27 drivers are slower? I use them because overclocking in linux didn't work with some recent ones I tried.

Newer isn't always better. Sometimes it is, but often times it's not. Kernels need to be retuned to new versions of Cuda and most developers don't do that. Even when they take the time to do it, it doesn't always end up faster.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
there is any increment with the last driver over .54 with this version?
With memory under-clocked I get 281MHs, even with only 1 card. At mem -500 Nvidia auto adjust my core clock to ~2090mhz which is pretty high. There is no way I could get 300+?

Is cuda 8 bad? I noticed the screenshot above the guy is using cuda 7.5.

Or maybe Nvidia 367.27 drivers are slower? I use them because overclocking in linux didn't work with some recent ones I tried.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I only get 277MHs per GTX 1070 MSI gaming z with unlocked wattage and stock voltage. Nvidia-settings reports live core clock of 2070-2080mhz.

I'm using Cuda 8, Nvidia 367.27 and Ubuntu 16.

Which of those 3 things is causing me to get a lower hashrate than other people here?

You need to use Nvidia inspector. Go to p2 clock settings and set mem clock to 500, then go to p5 clock settings and set mem clock to 500, then turn memclock all the way down on p0. The people claiming 300+ mh are running one gpu on the miner. When you use more than one or two gpus on the miner the hashrate decreases for this algo on ccminer. My 1070 will crash above 2050 core clock. You might be able to get the same speed using -i 22 and lower your consumption if you turn down the tdp in the ccminer just released.
I only get 277MHs per GTX 1070 MSI gaming z with unlocked wattage and stock voltage. Nvidia-settings reports live core clock of 2070-2080mhz.

I'm using Cuda 8, Nvidia 367.27 and Ubuntu 16.

Which of those 3 things is causing me to get a lower hashrate than other people here?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
This is my 1080 mixed rig ( 1 * Palit GR Prem + 3* Palit GR +2 *MSI GamingX):

Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Wow the new version gives me for each card now 400MH/s on Lbry at just 80% TDP before it was 112TDP and 360MH/s.
Good work man. MY first 10 lbry will dedicated for you

What model of 1080?
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
I gave almost the same amount of money to him as sp and wolf, in donations. You?
Who me? Smiley in usd $400 usd so far. Wink

Hi

Obviously not, the other guy Wink
legendary
Activity: 3164
I gave almost the same amount of money to him as sp and wolf, in donations. You?
Who me? Smiley in usd $400 usd so far. Wink

but I'm sure there are some guys seriously considering recently the payment of 0.1btc (and 3.33% fee) for SP-MOD
- and now won't donate a single satoshi for something what is:
a) better
b) coherent with whole bitcoin idea (i.e. opensource model)

Sad
Yes I know jk_14.....       .1 btc is a little high.... if he dropped it to .05btc he may get 4x as many people to contribute.
Jump to: