Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 116. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 488
Merit: 322
I have my lbry at yiimp even though they have a 1.3% fee which is reasonable as I get better returns than suprnova.
Activity: 36
Merit: 2
just yiimp fees, nothing like sp in the miner itself

else, 1.8.1 is still the last, but a one with sp perf will come in the next 15 days

I hope everyone appreciates that Epsylon3's miners along with Claymore for the ETH crowd are the ones who make mining possible for small miners. If the community only had SP-like marketing practices there would be little to no decentralization which is one of the main points of cryptocurrency.

So thank you Epsylon for your continued support! I don't think it's said often enough. My rigs have been pointed towards the Yiimp DCR and LRBY pools for a while now.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
but you are not one of them i guess..

i think many have bought it in group, so they won't lose so much
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
unsure i understand, what is crashing ?
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003

else, 1.8.1 is still the last, but a one with sp perf will come in the next 15 days
Ok thx

I tried the extra 970gtx again and it mines for 4 minutes then crashes..... just wanted to eliminate that it wasn't stolen hash from my hash. I will never buy a build with hash taken out.  So my mining days are coming to an end I guess.
legendary
but you are not one of them i guess..
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070

so the donators will be screwed  Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Epsylon3 are you taking a percentage of hash mining from my miner at yiimp with 1.8.1 ?  thx
legendary
how do you set difficulty on lbry pools other then yiimp? "-n" switch?
if i mine on pool.mn, it takes some time to increase difficulty by the pool and get the full speed of my 1070 (about 270-280 mhps)

most dont handle that, some are using special ports for fixed diff

ZenFr: it works, its not ccminer but the cuda sdk (a bit old now) which report an error.. but you can comment the #error in cuda includes
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
The version 1.8.1 is isn't compatible with Ubuntu 16.04 LTS compiler (GCC version 5.xx).
Is there a special version for this Ubuntu 16.04 or should I go back to Ubuntu 14.04 ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
how do you set difficulty on lbry pools other then yiimp? "-n" switch?
if i mine on pool.mn, it takes some time to increase difficulty by the pool and get the full speed of my 1070 (about 270-280 mhps)
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
no slow down today, all fine

Funny how they go to panic mode so fast.

Z somehow stole all yiimp's blocks.
legendary
no slow down today, all fine
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
yiimp pool too high rejects(10-30%) today? anyone get same problem?
i get 300-400 lbc coins few days ago. but today only around 200coins, difficulty does not increased much. pool still running ok?
thanks!
Activity: 93
Yep, look like it was a temporary slow down of my internet connection. Maybe some kind of DoS attack, unsure, was "auto fixed" 2h after.

I'm back and everything seems to be working now. I was worried it was an attack or something  Angry

legendary
Yep, look like it was a temporary slow down of my internet connection. Maybe some kind of DoS attack, unsure, was "auto fixed" 2h after.
LBRY problem on YIIMP!!!!!

What problem Slava_K ? Stratum seems to be responding just fine, I see new blocks coming through, shares accepted. The pool also found a block just 15 minutes ago, and miner payments have been coming through as well...   Huh
Hashrate shows 10x  lower (my own and pool total 5x  lower).

Ya something seems weird for me too.

looks like it deraded by about 40% over a span of an hour or two, then corrected to normal hashrate

I was down to about 10% of my normal hashrate for nearly 2 hours so I switched pools. I'm trying it again now so hopefully whatever it was is sorted.
Activity: 70

What problem Slava_K ? Stratum seems to be responding just fine, I see new blocks coming through, shares accepted. The pool also found a block just 15 minutes ago, and miner payments have been coming through as well...   Huh

looks like it deraded by about 40% over a span of an hour or two, then corrected to normal hashrate

Jump to: