Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 117. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 677
Merit: 500
LBRY problem on YIIMP!!!!!

What problem Slava_K ? Stratum seems to be responding just fine, I see new blocks coming through, shares accepted. The pool also found a block just 15 minutes ago, and miner payments have been coming through as well...   Huh
Hashrate shows 10x  lower (my own and pool total 5x  lower).
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001

What problem Slava_K ? Stratum seems to be responding just fine, I see new blocks coming through, shares accepted. The pool also found a block just 15 minutes ago, and miner payments have been coming through as well...   Huh
Activity: 677
Merit: 500
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Is there someone that got a guide to set up CCminer for Linux mint?
legendary
Activity: 1151
What about fee?

Selling kernels completely locks out small miners...
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
When update free ?

sp run at 300mhs with gtx 1070 .

when you start realizing that if you want something, you should pay for it or support, economically, the ones that dedicate their free time for the comunity, maybe something could happen.

When you will donate freely, to thank him for the hard work coding? There's an address in his sig, use it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
When update free ?

That was so..ähm so..ähm okay so poor dude.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
no comment
legendary
Activity: 1134
When update free ?

legendary
i didnt say it doesnt work.. but doesnt work for the most efficient cuda, and binaries are made for the latest windows, unsure about win7 support in the next year Wink

also you can easily upgrade a project, but never downgrade it
Well thought life could be so chillin... maybe your rats eating all of  your attention or the dog..or the girlfriend :-D
So I thought I could step ahead and let my rats doing it for me :-D but 4 rat brains and 1 human as well as 8+2 hands couldn't fix it :-D at least the press (Y) and enter was working well.
legendary
why do you think we are still on 2013 if there was no issues Wink
Well as soon as I find the optimal coin for my GTX1080 I will donate :-D
Even if it is just a good German or Austrian Beer :-D *prechilled for you*

Well can you help me to upgrade the Project to VS2015? I tried all I can but it always stuck on CUDA 7l.5 props and some other dep. I can't resolve nor showing me what the problem really is.
legendary
no, waiting final cuda 8 and new sources soon... for the hard work :p
no, this one need a dedicated miner, it use too much special kernels which are not reused elsewhere

Thanks for your reply. Is there any new build of your Ccminer on the horizon with some optimization for Pascal/CUDA 8 sofar your miner works very good just sometimes i get CUDA can't find device and the driver crashes after some time of mining.
legendary
no, this one need a dedicated miner, it use too much special kernels which are not reused elsewhere
Could you please implement m7 there is already a ported one for GPU from djm -> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ccminer-m7-xcn-by-djm34-fixed-optimized-for-cuda-8-and-new-cards-by-pallas-1586383 but they don't get any windows build :-(
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Yiimp is having problems today. LBRY statistics are broken, and the payouts are reduced.

oh? just got 8LBC paid just a minute ago (540mh)

stats say 0.02/GH/day, and with 540mh i earned 50lbc (0.0137 at current price on poloniex) so that seems fairly accurate, though i think the yiimp stat follows a moving average (24hrs?) for price and payouts
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
confirmed, all down
Jump to: