Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 66. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
zjy
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
no, users would tag each others Wink

add skunk algo please  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
no, users would tag each others Wink
Activity: 9
you have a readme.txt with the miner:
tpruvot@github:
  BTC  : 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo
  DCR  : DsUCcACGcyP8McNMRXQwbtpDxaVUYLDQDeU

Also example files mines for him, as its his own address there

yes, but with this I need to manually make a donation from time to time.
I was thinking there is a way to automatically give a share from what i'm mining? I was under this impression when I saw the '-p donate' in the examples.
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
hi,

can someone please give me more details about how I donate for ccminer tpruvot. I have recently started mining and now on nVidia too, and ccminer looks good by now. seems fair to give some.

I see one of the example bat files having 'donate' included in the -p option, comma separated. Is this the way to do it? I assume is donating a portion of the mining share? (i see no indication in the console when including this option...)

you have a readme.txt with the miner:
tpruvot@github:
  BTC  : 1AJdfCpLWPNoAMDfHF1wD5y8VgKSSTHxPo
  DCR  : DsUCcACGcyP8McNMRXQwbtpDxaVUYLDQDeU

Also example files mines for him, as its his own address there
Activity: 9
hi,

can someone please give me more details about how I donate for ccminer tpruvot. I have recently started mining and now on nVidia too, and ccminer looks good by now. seems fair to give some.

I see one of the example bat files having 'donate' included in the -p option, comma separated. Is this the way to do it? I assume is donating a portion of the mining share? (i see no indication in the console when including this option...)

legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
TPRUVOT, A LOOK AT THE DEV SNAPSHOT FOR CCMINER 2.2?  --

Would it be possible to try the developer's snapshot for your latest CCminer?  Apparently your testing crew has it in use on YIIMP.    Thanks!       --scryptr

what is this dev snapshot ccminer 2.2?

A BUILD IN DEVELOPMENT--

Occasionally, tpruvot will invite miners to try a build in development, somewhat like an "alpha" build.  Some development teams will post a nightly "snapshot" of whatever they did that day, just for trial use.  You might consider the build a trial pre-release before the pre-release.  Use at your own risk.       --scryptr
So this pre-release is not available already in any form? Wish I can participate in this alpha build testing...

LOOK IN THE SIGNATUM (SIGT) THREAD--

Take a look on page 13 of the SIGT BitCoinTalk thread.       --scryptr
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
TPRUVOT, A LOOK AT THE DEV SNAPSHOT FOR CCMINER 2.2?  --

Would it be possible to try the developer's snapshot for your latest CCminer?  Apparently your testing crew has it in use on YIIMP.    Thanks!       --scryptr

A BUILD IN DEVELOPMENT--

Occasionally, tpruvot will invite miners to try a build in development, somewhat like an "alpha" build.  Some development teams will post a nightly "snapshot" of whatever they did that day, just for trial use.  You might consider the build a trial pre-release before the pre-release.  Use at your own risk.       --scryptr
So this pre-release is not available already in any form? Wish I can participate in this alpha build testing...
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
TPRUVOT, A LOOK AT THE DEV SNAPSHOT FOR CCMINER 2.2?  --

Would it be possible to try the developer's snapshot for your latest CCminer?  Apparently your testing crew has it in use on YIIMP.    Thanks!       --scryptr

A BUILD IN DEVELOPMENT--

Occasionally, tpruvot will invite miners to try a build in development, somewhat like an "alpha" build.  Some development teams will post a nightly "snapshot" of whatever they did that day, just for trial use.  You might consider the build a trial pre-release before the pre-release.  Use at your own risk.       --scryptr

i see. I guess its private because I can not see it in tpruvot's github
legendary

Would it be possible to try the developer's snapshot for your latest CCminer?  Apparently your testing crew has it in use on YIIMP.    Thanks!       --scryptr

A BUILD IN DEVELOPMENT--

Occasionally, tpruvot will invite miners to try a build in development, somewhat like an "alpha" build.  Some development teams will post a nightly "snapshot" of whatever they did that day, just for trial use.  You might consider the build a trial pre-release before the pre-release.  Use at your own risk.       --scryptr
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hi there, any plans to make some binaries for SkunkHash Raptor algo?
legendary

Activity: 3
Hi there. Got an error with ccminer on archlinux and nvidia 670gtx

Code:
[2017-07-19 11:35:59] GPU #0: Intensity set to 23, 8388608 cuda threads
[2017-07-19 11:35:59] GPU #0: aes_cpu_init invalid device symbol
Cuda error in func 'cuda_check_cpu_setTarget' at line 41 : invalid device symbol.

ccminer was compiled from source, setted compatability-3.0 flags in Makefile.am
Code:
nvcc_ARCH = -gencode=arch=compute_30,code=\"sm_30,compute_30\"

more info:
cuda version: 8.0
nvidia driver version: 381.22
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
At these pool I didn't get my CXT paid - I mined there too some hours but sofar no coins received nor I know how much CXT I have earned but I was 4times faster than the current fastest.
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hey guys.
I have a problem when trying to mine from zpool.ca.
I'm trying to mine CXT with nist5, but for some reason it mines all the coins the algo can mine.
The miner's bat file looks like this: ccminer-x64.exe -a=nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833 -u MYADDRESS -p c=CXT

Picture from the pool: http://prntscr.com/fx66ww

Any help would be great  Smiley
Thanks !

This is normal - I also asked the pool op why and he said if I want solo coin mining i should go somewhere else.
So maybe you also write the poolop you want the same..so we re two..

I see,
There is this other pool http://2.coinminers.net which is supposed to mine only CXT but I can't see the results anywhere. All I see is hashrate and the amount of workers.
I'll write to the Pool's OP then, hopefully more people will join Smiley
Thanks for the information.
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Hey guys.
I'm trying to mine CXT with nist5, but for some reason it mines all the coins the algo can mine.
The miner's bat file looks like this: ccminer-x64.exe -a=nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833 -u MYADDRESS -p c=CXT

Any help would be great  Smiley
Thanks !

This is normal - I also asked the pool op why and he said if I want solo coin mining i should go somewhere else.
So maybe you also write the poolop you want the same..so we re two..
Activity: 468
the kernels using gpu shared mem doesnt like that...

unless in a multi-card system ...

you can set each card to mine a different coin - as a separate instance ...

but as epsylon3 mentioned - if you are doing this on ALL the cards at the same time - it will not work ...

and he would know Wink ...

#crysx

Thanks for the quick answers.

the whole multi-pool in one conf / multi instance thing is still a bit confusing to me but i'm getting there.

i did have one card per coin and it worked fine, i just like to play around sometimes.

Smiley
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Hey guys.
The miner's bat file looks like this: ccminer-x64.exe -a nist5 -o stratum+tcp://nist5.mine.zpool.ca:3833 -u MYADDRESS -p c=CXT

Any help would be great  Smiley
Thanks !
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
unless in a multi-card system ...

you can set each card to mine a different coin - as a separate instance ...

but as epsylon3 mentioned - if you are doing this on ALL the cards at the same time - it will not work ...

and he would know Wink ...

#crysx
Pages:
Jump to: