Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 64. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 502
My Nvidia rig is stable so now how do I mine skunk using my AMD rigs running Linux?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
is the ccminer-2.2 skunk windows have better hashrate for gtx 1070 than the opensource linux version?

I have just complied the newest ccminer and I'm getting 18mh/s.

Tried running ccminer-2.2 windows in wine but I'm getting your system does not support CUDA

CODER PALGIN IS USING ALEXIS78' VERSION OF CCMINER--

Just like sp_, palgin decided to buid with Alexis78' version of CCminer.  It is pretty fast.  He released a linux binary, and you will have to message him to get it.

I have not tried it myself.  It is a "static-linked" build.       --scryptr
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
is the ccminer-2.2 skunk windows have better hashrate for gtx 1070 than the opensource linux version?

I have just complied the newest ccminer and I'm getting 18mh/s.

Tried running ccminer-2.2 windows in wine but I'm getting your system does not support CUDA
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, i had to do a quick fix to handle some china autobus
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Periodically miners working fine are getting 'connection interrupted' followed by 'stratum connection refused' and wait for 30s, which sometimes is up to five minutes before they're allowed to reconnect.

Edit: Pool is shitting itself. Looks like a DDoS.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Dropped this in your PM, but posting here for more visibility. Getting stratum receive line errors from your pool on miners I restarted. Is that DDoS protection giving me a false positive?
legendary
nothing changed for lbry
Activity: 966
Merit: 359
👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏
The CCminer 2.1 is about 2% slower for LBC mining than 2.0  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"
VERSION="16.04.2 LTS (Xenial Xerus)"

gcc --version
gcc (Ubuntu 5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4) 5.4.0 20160609

dpkg -l | grep gcc
ii  gcc-5                                  5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GNU C compiler
ii  gcc-5-base:amd64                       5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-5-multilib                         5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GNU C compiler (multilib support)

you have to find this compat gcc version... its on a ppa

my gcc version is as same as yours, maybe it is an openssl version issue, my openssl is 1.1, I will downgrade it to 1.0 and rebuild.

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/issues/327

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-core/wiki

After downgrading my openssl from 1.1 to 1.0, it builds.

for openssl 1.1 ...

all code that uses openssl is required to update to the openssl 1.1 level ...

we found that also with fedora 26 x64 ... even though there are workarounds in various os - 1.0.2 is the 'base version most codes use ... though i would think that when most of the operating systems update to openssl 1.1 - most of the code will have to follow suit also Wink ...

#crysx
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"

gcc --version

dpkg -l | grep gcc
ii  gcc-5                                  5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GNU C compiler
ii  gcc-5-base:amd64                       5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GCC, the GNU Compiler Collection (base package)
ii  gcc-5-multilib                         5.4.0-6ubuntu1~16.04.4                     amd64        GNU C compiler (multilib support)

my gcc version is as same as yours, maybe it is an openssl version issue, my openssl is 1.1, I will downgrade it to 1.0 and rebuild.

After downgrading my openssl from 1.1 to 1.0, it builds.
cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"

gcc --version

dpkg -l | grep gcc

legendary
cat /etc/os-release
NAME="Ubuntu"

gcc --version

dpkg -l | grep gcc

Activity: 279
Merit: 104
ccminer works great on Windows, I want to build the latest   source code on ubuntu 16.04 x64,  I downloaded the source code from https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer, run build.sh, it throws a couple of errors:

Code:
bignum.hpp:63:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 class CBigNum : public BIGNUM
                        ^
In file included from /usr/local/include/openssl/bn.h:32:0,
                 from bignum.hpp:20,
                 from bignum.cpp:8:
/usr/local/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
 typedef struct bignum_st BIGNUM;
                ^
[...]

Same error here, and I've tried past releases all the way back to 1.8.2.

looking forward a solution.
BTW, the skein algo is very fast in alexis78's fork, @Epsylon3, could you merge alexis78's skein code to your repository? I want to run alexis78's efficient skein algo on linux, but don't know how to build it.

The alexis78 is built the exact same way as ccminer-2.0, at least on Ubuntu 16.04.
Just make sure you have all the required packages installed.  Then cd to the ccminer-windows folder and run these commands.

./autogen.sh
./configure
make

that should do it. 
ccminer works great on Windows, I want to build the latest   source code on ubuntu 16.04 x64,  I downloaded the source code from https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer, run build.sh, it throws a couple of errors:

Code:
bignum.hpp:63:24: error: invalid use of incomplete type ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
                        ^
/usr/local/include/openssl/ossl_typ.h:80:16: note: forward declaration of ‘BIGNUM {aka struct bignum_st}’
                ^
[...]

looking forward a solution.
BTW, the skein algo is very fast in alexis78's fork, @Epsylon3, could you merge alexis78's skein code to your repository? I want to run alexis78's efficient skein algo on linux, but don't know how to build it.
Activity: 651
Merit: 501
My PGP Key: 92C7689C
ccminer works great on Windows, I want to build the latest   source code on ubuntu 16.04 x64,  I downloaded the source code from https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer, run build.sh, it throws a couple of errors:

Code:
                        ^
                ^
[...]

Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Thanks , I've read the readme but couldnt find how to use -i , thanks for help ! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Hello

I am using the new 2.2 , how can i set different intensities for 2 gpus. I want to use i 19 for first gpu and i 23 for second. thanks

USE THE "-i" FLAG--

Use the "-i" command flag in your launch line:

"ccminer -a skunk -i 19,23 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.cccminer.org:8433 -p worker,c=sigt"

Separate the intensity values with a comma.  The above line is for a 2 GPU rig.  This is all in the readme. 

For a text file of all the commands and syntax, run "ccminer -h > help.txt", and you will generate a "help.txt" file.       --scryptr
Activity: 178
Merit: 102
Hello

I am using the new 2.2 , how can i set different intensities for 2 gpus. I want to use i 19 for first gpu and i 23 for second. thanks
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Is it possible to lower the scantime? I don't know what's going on under the hood, but if I use "-s 1" will the scantime be 1 second? The miner prints hashrate every 6 seconds with -s 10 and every 4 seconds with -s 1. Not entirely sure what's going on there.

it takes time for the gpus to compute their work and return; cpu will not stop them while they are working.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Is it possible to lower the scantime? I don't know what's going on under the hood, but if I use "-s 1" will the scantime be 1 second? The miner prints hashrate every 6 seconds with -s 10 and every 4 seconds with -s 1. Not entirely sure what's going on there.
Pages:
Jump to: