Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 67. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
the kernels using gpu shared mem doesnt like that...
Activity: 468
Merit: 250
hello everyone

thanks for the awesome software..

i was wondering if running three instances of ccminer was a limit of the program or of my system.

when i run more than three the software locks up and has to be forced to shut down.

each instance is one coin, by the way.

i've only been mining for about 4 months so i'm still pretty new to this stuff.

thanks

Smiley
legendary
x13 has asics, but indeed, need to check these shared mem issues
Activity: 378
Merit: 258
Can you pls fix result does not validate on cpu in new cc for x13 algo?
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The pool is not paying out the balance - last payout time is displayed as 13:12 CEST..now we have 16:48.
which pool?
legendary
wrong thread for that, but that was "fixed".

Its not required to notify me these issues... in all cases the loop task is reset 2 times per day
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
The pool is not paying out the balance - last payout time is displayed as 13:12 CEST..now we have 16:48.
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
Hello guys, i have a problem.
5x1070  overclocked  (temp below 60 degress), win7 x64, AMD Athlon II
Miner has an error after 6-12 hours of mining
"quark_blake512_cpu_setBlock_80"
One off gpu turn off from system (always different gpu)

What can it be ?
it is hardware related problem. You either oc to much or have power supply problems (or bad contacts)

Yep, i think it's because oc.  I just wonder why it works during 6 and more hours  well, and only then die )
Does my weak cpu may be a reason ?
no, cpu cannot be. It is common behavior with nvidia cards when you are on the thin edge between max speed and low power. It can work even several days and then crash. Just lower your o/c.
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
5x1070  overclocked  (temp below 60 degress), win7 x64, AMD Athlon II

What can it be ?
it is hardware related problem. You either oc to much or have power supply problems (or bad contacts)

Yep, i think it's because oc.  I just wonder why it works during 6 and more hours  well, and only then die )
Does my weak cpu may be a reason ?
legendary

What can it be ?
legendary
No problem use minercontrol in other pool and i use - suprnova mininghubpool coinminers - work is good and mc not ddos this pool.
I just want to mine on your pool as a thank you for developing the ccminer. Update the configuration of your pool, because the other pools work fine with the minercontrol.
upd. i dont use parser mode,dont use ballance,speed - only price - and banned
just don't use minercontrol - it is obvious.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
No problem use minercontrol in other pool and i use - suprnova mininghubpool coinminers - work is good and mc not ddos this pool.
I just want to mine on your pool as a thank you for developing the ccminer. Update the configuration of your pool, because the other pools work fine with the minercontrol.
upd. i dont use parser mode,dont use ballance,speed - only price - and banned
Activity: 143
Merit: 10

What can it be ?
legendary
its more random junk
legendary
sorry.. its late.. and i fight russian attacks which bug me...
is it ddos attacks or just stupid using of miner control (shit) in parse mode?
legendary
sure i write kernels, but will not put junk ones, i already explained 10 times, 17 new kernels = ccminer with 2x the size

did you see one new kernel wrote by super parasite ?

sorry.. its late.. and i fight russian attacks which bug me...
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
no... not me, just require to rewrite 17 kernels... nice work for peanuts

Epsylon doesn't write kernels, he does backend work and combines everything together. Talk to SP. DJM used to do it, but he's not around anymore.

btw epsylon, i see that both jha and jackpot coin work on the same algo, but jha do less hashrate...

strange discussion here ... 1080ti is doing 1gh skein easily with alexis miner - no need of high power up.

that what i'm saying on numerous post, but he is the kind of guy that won't admit that he is wrong no matter what, when he is wrong normally he don't reply anymore, at least you know it

Blind leading the blind around then patting eachother on the back. I'm telling you my sources, where to find the information and how to parse it and you just go 'newp ur rung'.

Not just that, you're only trying to push Skein SPECIFICALLY because that's the only one you can currently try and use to disprove what I was saying about 1080tis. If any of the other algos were getting anywhere close to 80% you would've mentioned it, but you didn't because you're absolutely, unequivocally wrong on multiple accounts. Weird, it's like we were originally talking about mining as a whole as well... huh... wonder whatever happened to that discussion.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you've admitted you're wrong before... or really anyone here for that matter. Good blanket statement, just like the other bullshit you're spewing.

spreadcoin is 80% faster, 16.6MH against 9.3, that is basically 80%, JHA and blake2s are also very close to 80%, 4MH versus 7.5MH for blake2s, the same for x17, 11MH versus 20MH

I already pointed out results for x17, they are also on yiimp - it's not 80%, it's 56%. Even with the current max it's only 70% (once again outliers). Blake2s is pretty close to full speed. JHA is 47%...

Weird, I'm not even talking about personal results here. I'm pulling them once again directly from yiimp.

are we looking the same thing? on yiimp it's less than 9mh for the 1070 x17 and 19mh for the 1080ti that is 100% faster...

We aren't. You click on the column name to sort them by that column. You're just looking at the top most listing.
legendary
yep, 4 rigs calling 4 different apis each 10 seconds... and 10 wallet addresses... multiply that by 1000 miners and you know why my server had issues this week

add to that the german datacenter parasites... and its the end of the world
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
i use minercontrol in 1 static ip with 4 rig and last week my ip 90% time banned in yiimp. Plz upgrade you pool !
legendary
made some adjustments to reduce the flood... sorry for the small interruptions...
Pages:
Jump to: