Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 63. (Read 500113 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 101
Hi all,

Is it possible to build ccminer with Visual Studio 2015 (Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0) and CUDA_8.0.61.2_windows?

I am getting errors:

Done Building Project "c:\...\ccminer\ccminer.vcxproj" (CudaBuildCore target(s)) -- FAILED.
c:/.../ccminer/neoscrypt/cuda_neoscrypt.cu(380): error : extra text after expected end of number [...\ccminer\ccminer.vcxproj]

c:/.../ccminer/neoscrypt/cuda_neoscrypt.cu(1292): error : extra text after expected end of number [...\ccminer\ccminer.vcxproj]

c:/.../ccminer/neoscrypt/cuda_neoscrypt.cu(1313): error : extra text after expected end of number [...\ccminer\ccminer.vcxproj]

3 errors detected in the compilation of "Release/cuda_neoscrypt.compute_20.cpp1.ii".
cuda_neoscrypt.cu

I am getting same error for cuda_blake256.cu
Only those 2 files are causing build failure.

This was maybe already answered on the forum, but I can't find it?
Should I downgrade Visual Studio or even maybe CUDA?

Thank you.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
This miner has the pool fee? how much?
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
2.2 released yet? or is it still in development?

2.2 has been out for awhile now; there should be a link on the first page of this thread. I can confirm that it does give ~10% boost when mining DNR. Smiley

There is no link in the first post.

THE 2.2 CCMINER VERSION IS A DEVELOPER'S SNAPSHOT--

It is not yet a pre-release on GitHub.  You will find a few links to it in the BCT threads, at least one is on Signatum (SIGT) thread.  I believe that the link on the first page of the SIGT thread for the "nVidia GPU miner" is a contribution from Epsylon3, but it does not reside on his GitHub.  Epsylon3 has published links to his preview folder in at least one BCT thread.

Seek and Ye shall find.       --scryptr
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

2.2 has been out for awhile now; there should be a link on the first page of this thread. I can confirm that it does give ~10% boost when mining DNR. Smiley

There is no link in the first post.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
is there alexis78 windows version ?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

copper member
Activity: 54
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
2.2 was improved by 10% (like sgminer) with the midstate pre-computation
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
hey Epsylon3 - thanks for the miners btw.

may I check with you on DNR- I tried using 2.1 version, as the majority do on yiimp but I get low 70s MH/s with my 1080tis. with the 2.2 version I get about 80 MH/s (same bat file).

Could it be that people are running a different bat file for 2.1?

Version        Count           ES   Percent   Hashrate*   AVG   Reject
ccminer/2.1   304   -   296   34.79%   11.2 GH/s   36.8 MH/s   -
ccminer/2.2   126   -   125   18.88%   6.1 GH/s   48.2 MH/s   -
yiimp

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
384.x and more recent will handle the future CUDA 9. But hard to say if they are better or not, try and see

oh i forgot: dont trust sp and other trolls in its thread Wink

Thanks.
What do YOU use?
There is also this elephant in the room:
https://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4525
legendary
384.x and more recent will handle the future CUDA 9. But hard to say if they are better or not, try and see

oh i forgot: dont trust sp and other trolls in its thread Wink
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Greetings,
I am finding conflicting info on which driver to use for ccminer.
I am currently on latest 378 version but sp_ claims that 384.94 is recommended for his version of ccminer. Some other users claim it is not so. I am mostly running Alexis so I am wondering is it worth upgrading from 378 branch to 384?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
could be nice not posting potentially unsafe binaries links in my thread thanks Wink (or quoting them)

APOLOGIES--

The link was removed from the original post, and steps have been taken to clean up the spill.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
sub'ed
legendary
could be nice not posting potentially unsafe binaries links in my thread thanks Wink (or quoting them)
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
is the ccminer-2.2 skunk windows have better hashrate for gtx 1070 than the opensource linux version?

I have just complied the newest ccminer and I'm getting 18mh/s.

Tried running ccminer-2.2 windows in wine but I'm getting your system does not support CUDA

CODER PALGIN IS USING ALEXIS78' VERSION OF CCMINER--

Just like sp_, palgin decided to buid with Alexis78' version of CCminer.  It is pretty fast.  He released a linux binary:

I have not tried it myself.  It is a "static-linked" build.       --scryptr

Will try compiling that and give it a try.
Right now I'm dual booting windows 10 just to run windows version of the palgin skunk ccminer.

My Nvidia rig is stable so now how do I mine skunk using my AMD rigs running Linux?

May I ask, which software you're using for your nvidia rig?  
Ccminer for Nvidia, Sgminer for AMD.
Activity: 630
Merit: 502
Is there any way of choosing wich CPU's to use with CCMiner so my computer can be used at the same time with CPU 0?
--cpu-affinity or --cpu-priority.
Activity: 17
Is there any way of choosing wich CPU's to use with CCMiner so my computer can be used at the same time with CPU 0?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
looking forward the improvment of ccminer2.2 on SIGT hashrate.

I'd suggest miners donate Epsylon3, ccminer 2.2 is the only opensource and under development nvidia SIGT miner.  I did few.
Activity: 25
is the ccminer-2.2 skunk windows have better hashrate for gtx 1070 than the opensource linux version?

I have just complied the newest ccminer and I'm getting 18mh/s.

Tried running ccminer-2.2 windows in wine but I'm getting your system does not support CUDA

CODER PALGIN IS USING ALEXIS78' VERSION OF CCMINER--

Just like sp_, palgin decided to buid with Alexis78' version of CCminer.  It is pretty fast.  He released a linux binary:

--deleted--

I have not tried it myself.  It is a "static-linked" build.       --scryptr

Will try compiling that and give it a try.
Right now I'm dual booting windows 10 just to run windows version of the palgin skunk ccminer.

My Nvidia rig is stable so now how do I mine skunk using my AMD rigs running Linux?

May I ask, which software you're using for your nvidia rig?  
Pages:
Jump to: