Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 87. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
i pushed a commit on my linux branch, but not the time today to redo windows binaries... should be included in the final 2.0 later

please notice its "-a bitcore" and not "-a timetravel" which is very different
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
you love to complain don't you.... i not trying to be a bad person or rip anyone off...  im trying to help people............

Regards
Nemo

Yup... If you've been around here you know that most people here are experienced with Zpool and know that they get 30%~ less then they should be getting paid either because of skimming or the pool magically 'loses' their earnings. So you aren't going to get a lot of love around here if you're trying to push it on other people.

But don't worry, it's just a batfile. I'm sure that's not your intention. Thanks for your compilation.

i don't want your love.. im not trying to push anything i have made a version for zpool and a version for mining pool hub i was trying to let you know there was a working ccminer for bitcore thats it... you can use it on any pool you like...  best bitcore pool atm is http://yiimp.ccminer.org   : )

#Nemo

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
you love to complain don't you.... i not trying to be a bad person or rip anyone off...  im trying to help people............

Regards
Nemo

Yup... If you've been around here you know that most people here are experienced with Zpool and know that they get 30%~ less then they should be getting paid either because of skimming or the pool magically 'loses' their earnings. So you aren't going to get a lot of love around here if you're trying to push it on other people.

But don't worry, it's just a batfile. I'm sure that's not your intention. Thanks for your compilation.
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
 sorry bensam1231 im only trying to help... i will not try help anymore.......
legendary
Timetravel10 Fix:

NemosMiner-v1.7.2-ZPOOL uploaded:

support for BitCore   BTX  

thanks to: https://github.com/Nigho/ccminer compiled with vs2013 cuda 8.0 compute 5.2 for pascal cards 64bit (ccminerbitcore.exe) NemosMiner-v1.7.2-ZPOOL: https://mega.nz/#F!42xgDIiZ!4RN20EILlvmWILgEWst_Qg

Best Regards
Nemo

This miner is just a rebrand of other peoples work and then locks it to a pool FYI.

Nevermind, it's just the batfile. The exe's aren't hardlocked anywhere.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
or just "AMD CPUs have problems"..

Sorry, else ive too much to do (much more important) for the moment, this kind of random issues are very hard to track. Its why i answered "nope" directly
Still crashes on i5 processor with nvidia gpu, just took 10 hours or so. I posted my results on the bitcore slack channel quoted above. jus sayin. hopefully someone will work on it.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

Sorry, else ive too much to do (much more important) for the moment, this kind of random issues are very hard to track. Its why i answered "nope" directly

"POOR PLANNING ON YOUR PART DOES NOT CONSTITUTE AN EMERGENCY ON MY PART" --

Occasionally, people in the USA say stuff like that.  I guess "nope" is easier to say.       --scryptr
legendary

NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
Timetravel10 Fix:

NemosMiner-v1.7.2-ZPOOL uploaded:

support for BitCore   BTX  

thanks to: https://github.com/Nigho/ccminer compiled with vs2013 cuda 8.0 compute 5.2 for pascal cards 64bit (ccminerbitcore.exe) NemosMiner-v1.7.2-ZPOOL: https://mega.nz/#F!42xgDIiZ!4RN20EILlvmWILgEWst_Qg

Best Regards
Nemo
legendary
That look like a shared memory issue in one of the 2 added algos if it works for machinecoin

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AT THE ISSUE--

It seems the BTX crew needs help.   BitSend (BSD) was easy to get for a week, BitCore (BTX) may already be past that point.  And, now 2 coins have the same exchange symbol (BTX), but on different exchanges.  Details...

I think that maybe the BTX CCminer has problems with AMD CPUs.       --scryptr
legendary
That look like a shared memory issue in one of the 2 added algos if it works for machinecoin
legendary
Yeah, weird sometimes the miner will last for a few hours, sometimes it crashes immediately. There is almost no ryme or reason to it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Do you have a link to Anorganix build i can't find it
legendary
BTX CCMINER STILL CRASHES--

Taken from the mining slack channel:

===QUOTE===

"scryptr [12:21 AM]
joined #mining. Also, @proletariat joined, @hardstyle_shuffler joined.

new messages
hardstyle_shuffler [3:09 AM]
still crashes with anorganix posted build, crashes on ryzen 1700x, but fine on ryzen 1600 cpu and fine on i5 4690k cpu

anorganix [3:14 AM]
yeah, because the official ccMiner does not fully support permutations for timetravel10; i was designed for "classic" timetravel (8 algos instead of 10)

[3:14]
until tpruvot and/or another dev decides to fix this we have no choice but to use it as is :disappointed:"

===END QUOTE===

It (Anorganix' build) crashes in less than 2 minutes with an "illegal memory error" on my Win 7 x64 system.  None of the CCminer builds on the BTX BitCoinTalk thread work for me.  Anorganix' build is based on CCminer v2.0rc3, and compiled with CUDA 8.  

TPruvot's CPUminer-multi version works well, but the hashrate is still off some.         --scryptr    
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
legendary
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
its not to me to report that, i wasnt even informed about this algo. And you will see soon there are other problems

lets have a look mate ...

do you have a link? ...

#crysx
legendary
its not to me to report that, i wasnt even informed about this algo. And you will see soon there are other problems

Assume you eventually want to put it in your miner, just reporting it since the BTX devs don't seem to be the best in the world.

And yup, the miner will slowdown by up to 30% before reving back up to 95% utilization (never hits 100%). Does this on a regular basis, I assume some of the algos they added aren't tuned well.
legendary
legendary
Just as a FYI if you intend to add timetravel10 to your branch it seems as though it's not stable on 970s. My 970 rigs keep crashing, I've been turning down the intensity and they still crash. Doesn't seem to be a overclock problem either.

SAME FOR GTX 960 AND 980ti--

I downloaded several compiled versions from the BitCore thread, posted by LimXDev.  They each crash, and very quickly, on my rigs.  The miner runs well for 60-90 seconds, and crashes with "illegal memory error".

I did mine BTX on YIIMP with your address and the cpuminer-multi version that you posted today.  Miner hash and pool hash still not matched, but it did get a fraction of a BTX with 2 blocks found during the test run.  Thanks!        --scryptr

EDIT:  When you straighten out the bitcore algorithm in CCminer, I'll worry about actually mining with it.  The current software for the BTX coin needs serious quality control.       --scryptr
Pages:
Jump to: