Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 86. (Read 500113 times)

sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer
Mining Nexus is very profitable at the current pricelevels..

Why waste your power on Machinecoin??...

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1050
Machinecoin is only listed on cryptopia with a micro volume. Why all the fuzz?

Good profit in the NEXUS coin now. The price has rised to more than $0.5 a coin.  (24MUSD marketcap)

I get good profit with sp-mod private #6 (0.05btc).
Infestation in your thread ?
this is for you:
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
* Epsylon3 opens a Leffe and take some cacahuètes
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003

Good profit in the NEXUS coin now. The price has rised to more than $0.5 a coin.  (24MUSD marketcap)

You are buying from yourself for 0.05btc and getting good profit ))
sp_
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1087
Team Black developer

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
the ccminer bitcore crash is not a problem with the algos.
as you can see from the sources, all the expected combinations are supported.
that won't be true when/if they increase the number of permutations.
and it won't crash anyways, it would just produce invalid shares.

i think it's a thread race condition when computing the permutations.
to fix it, either use __thread variables (but that will make the same calculations for every thread) or use a mutex.

i think the same problem applies to timetravel (machinecoin) as well, but I did never see it.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
im getting

10.5mhs on a 1060 3gb @ 90watt
16.8mhs on my 1070's @120watt

Is that also what you're seeing in the pool's stats? I stopped mining BTX with nvidia cards because the miner showed me similar to yours hashrates (~11 MH for 1060/3, ~20 MH for 1080), but all the pools I've tried reported ~ 2 times lower hashrates. And I was also paid ~ 2 times less than expected. I didn't have this problem with amd cards, the pools show pretty much the same hashrate that I'm seeing in sgminer. So I kinda assumed that ccminer for BTX is broken and switched my nvidia rigs back to equihash. So how does it work in your case, do the hashrates (miner/pool) match?

had no problems pool is reporting exactly the same as ccminer.. been a great couple days : ) payouts gone through the roof..

Just as a FYI dude, Epsylon runs his own pool as well... You can find it here http://yiimp.ccminer.org
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
im getting

Is that also what you're seeing in the pool's stats? I stopped mining BTX with nvidia cards because the miner showed me similar to yours hashrates (~11 MH for 1060/3, ~20 MH for 1080), but all the pools I've tried reported ~ 2 times lower hashrates. And I was also paid ~ 2 times less than expected. I didn't have this problem with amd cards, the pools show pretty much the same hashrate that I'm seeing in sgminer. So I kinda assumed that ccminer for BTX is broken and switched my nvidia rigs back to equihash. So how does it work in your case, do the hashrates (miner/pool) match?

had no problems pool is reporting exactly the same as ccminer.. been a great couple days : ) payouts gone through the roof..
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1014
im getting

Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
PALGIN'S WINDOWS BUILD FOR BITCORE SEEMS TO WORK--

He has taken tpruvot's linux CCminer work and compiled for sm_30 and better CUDA GPUs mining on Windows.  His GitHub is "github.com/palginpav".

My GTX 750ti cards hashed at 3+MH/s, and my GTX 960 cards were about twice that speed.  I only experimented a brief while, but I did mine to tpruvot's donation BitCore address: "1LyqZYqDx6FpfotPsTLNmYyTadHtdyD3d8" .  I think I earned ust enough for a payout.
--scryptr

im getting

10.5mhs 1060 3gb @ 90watt
16.8mhs 1070's @120watt
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
IS TIMETRAVEL10 (BITCORE) A PLANNED ADDITION FOR CPUMINER-OPT? --

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18839947

I TAKE THAT AS A "YES" --

Thank you!       --scryptr
legendary

He has taken tpruvot's linux CCminer work and compiled for sm_30 and better CUDA GPUs mining on Windows.  His GitHub is "github.com/palginpav".

My GTX 750ti cards hashed at 3+MH/s, and my GTX 960 cards were about twice that speed.  I only experimented a brief while, but I did mine to tpruvot's donation BitCore address: "1LyqZYqDx6FpfotPsTLNmYyTadHtdyD3d8" .  I think I earned ust enough for a payout.

--scryptr

Is that the one he posted in the SP thread? Still getting crashes with the Argnox build.

YES, AND IT IS DOWNLOADABLE AT HIS GITHUB--

He has posted several Windows binaries at his GitHub.  For some reason, his "sm_30" builds run on my GTX 750ti and GTX 960 cards.  He compiled tpruvot's linux work for BitCore.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

He has taken tpruvot's linux CCminer work and compiled for sm_30 and better CUDA GPUs mining on Windows.  His GitHub is "github.com/palginpav".

My GTX 750ti cards hashed at 3+MH/s, and my GTX 960 cards were about twice that speed.  I only experimented a brief while, but I did mine to tpruvot's donation BitCore address: "1LyqZYqDx6FpfotPsTLNmYyTadHtdyD3d8" .  I think I earned ust enough for a payout.

--scryptr

Is that the one he posted in the SP thread? Still getting crashes with the Argnox build.
legendary

--scryptr
legendary
i pushed a commit on my linux branch, but not the time today to redo windows binaries... should be included in the final 2.0 later

please notice its "-a bitcore" and not "-a timetravel" which is very different

I generally don't like naming the algo after a coin but timetravel is different, it can't be used by another
coin without some change to the algo. At a minimum the genesis timestamp would be unique for each coin
which affects the permutation schedule. Bitcore also has a longer chain, (X10 vs X8 for machinecoin) which
further makes it different from the original timetravel algo.

If this trends it could make it interesting for miner devs handling all the different permutations (pun intended)
of the timetravel class of algos. The dynamic nature should keep it out of ASIC territory.

IS TIMETRAVEL10 (BITCORE) A PLANNED ADDITION FOR CPUMINER-OPT? --

The CPUminer-multi version (-a bitcore) works pretty well.  I hope to try the algo with your CPUminer also.       --scryptr
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1114
i pushed a commit on my linux branch, but not the time today to redo windows binaries... should be included in the final 2.0 later

please notice its "-a bitcore" and not "-a timetravel" which is very different

I generally don't like naming the algo after a coin but timetravel is different, it can't be used by another
coin without some change to the algo. At a minimum the genesis timestamp would be unique for each coin
which affects the permutation schedule. Bitcore also has a longer chain, (X10 vs X8 for machinecoin) which
further makes it different from the original timetravel algo.

If this trends it could make it interesting for miner devs handling all the different permutations (pun intended)
of the timetravel class of algos. The dynamic nature should keep it out of ASIC territory.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Okay I managed to make a Windows x64 binary from your current source.
To bad I had to install Visual Studio 2013 again - won't you switch to VS2015?

He had already answered on that: the reason he uses 2013 stands in backward compability and for programmers and users alike it makes a lot of sense   Cool

Not to you, but in general: if someone was able to dig into the programming code that makes Epsylon mining software, he/she would not depict it as a mere harvest of already existing other's work.
I accordingly donated him and THEN asked. But yeah, that's me...

A hint for those fo -like me- compile from source (BTW: THANKS Epsylon for not having built the further proprietary mining SW): compute 2.0 support will be stripped from Cuda SDK anytime soon, so just might as well doing it right now and save on the exe size Wink
How doing that it has been already covered in this thread.
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Okay I managed to make a Windows x64 binary from your current source.
To bad I had to install Visual Studio 2013 again - won't you switch to VS2015?
Activity: 406

is this about the new bitcore algorithm? i would love to see it added to ccminer 2.0, right now the only miner was posted from a guy on the thread but i don't trust much random users here, better to have it form you thanks
Pages:
Jump to: