Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ccminer 2.3 - opensource - GPL (tpruvot) - page 88. (Read 500113 times)

legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
Just as a FYI if you intend to add timetravel10 to your branch it seems as though it's not stable on 970s. My 970 rigs keep crashing, I've been turning down the intensity and they still crash. Doesn't seem to be a overclock problem either.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
i see that lately many coins are switching to the last release of bitcoin core, this mean that solo mining is done, without getworktemplate we can't mine these coins with ccminer

is a fix coming for this?
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
yep, woodcoin blockchain is fragile
legendary
for now the problem should not happen, but are you aware you are asking me to whitelist claymore (in a ccminer thread) :p

im currently working on a way to reduce abuses of workers per address, i had users with 700 workers on VTC. I dont think its a "normal" use of yiimp pool

Why wouldn't they use a proxy to connect to the pool as one? Or even their own private pool?

Guessing they were trying to swamp the pool or they're simply stupid. Like I've mentioned before, the intelligence level of the average miner here isn't anything to look to. Blame the education system in China.

In regards to Skein2, the network is extremely easily saturated. Look at network hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
for now the problem should not happen, but are you aware you are asking me to whitelist claymore (in a ccminer thread) :p

im currently working on a way to reduce abuses of workers per address, i had users with 700 workers on VTC. I dont think its a "normal" use of yiimp pool

Why wouldn't they use a proxy to connect to the pool as one? Or even their own private pool?
Activity: 728
Merit: 256
NemosMiner-v3.8.1.3
somethign strange when mining with skei, if you use a single card the hashrate is much higher than 6 cards, i can't get the 6 card rig working on 300MH each

try alexis78 latest build its faster and stable my 1060 does 320mhs 90watt and the 1070's do 450-500mhs each x4 at 120watt

link?

https://mega.nz/#F!kv4jxQ6b!i1YrU901EkCeHEKNY7XfLQ (ccmineralexis78.exe) compiled by me with vs2013 cuda7.5 for compute5.2 pascal cards

you don't have the official link with source? i can't trust easily anyone here

Miners used in NemosMiner-v1.7.1-ZPOOL
ccminer's source code:
Alexis78:https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer
legendary
somethign strange when mining with skei, if you use a single card the hashrate is much higher than 6 cards, i can't get the 6 card rig working on 300MH each

try alexis78 latest build its faster and stable my 1060 does 320mhs 90watt and the 1070's do 450-500mhs each x4 at 120watt

link?

https://mega.nz/#F!kv4jxQ6b!i1YrU901EkCeHEKNY7XfLQ (ccmineralexis78.exe) compiled by me with vs2013 cuda7.5 for compute5.2 pascal cards

you don't have the official link with source? i can't trust easily anyone here
legendary

link?
legendary
something strange when mining with skein, if you use a single card the hashrate is much higher than 6 cards, i can't get the 6 card rig working on 300MH each
legendary

I wasn't asking you to specifically whitelist claymores miner, rather the people who are mining. It really shouldn't matter what software we're mining with when it comes to the pool as long as it behaves well.

Yeah, not sure where you'd get 700 workers from for VTC. That'd have to be a pretty big GPU farm.
legendary

legendary
I assume you're talking about DCR not VTC, right?

Seems like the best place to mine DCR so it's kinda desireable. You do a good job on most of your pools, you should look into making things bigger. Zcash, Ethereum, Decred... Considering how terrible a lot of the pools are or they straight up skim, it's good to have a nice solid pool.

since sunday, i see new problems on their chain (some of the blocks found were forked before the first confirm) ... i hope its temporary (big wallet update today or tomorrow)

Else, im currently under attack on the fiber since a few hours.. you can expect connections difficulties today so

Yup... The nethash and difficulty is so high for Dcr right now it's not worth mining anymore. The big spurt in earnings is over, guess asians didn't get the memo.

Earnings in Dcr is probably going to be garbage for a couple days as the fallout clears out.

I'd still like to get whitelisted in some form, IP or address. I don't think it's a bad idea to whitelist regulars from BCT in general. Most of the troublemakers don't bother being social and would give perks to people who try to participate in the community.
legendary

Seems like the best place to mine DCR so it's kinda desireable. You do a good job on most of your pools, you should look into making things bigger. Zcash, Ethereum, Decred... Considering how terrible a lot of the pools are or they straight up skim, it's good to have a nice solid pool.

since sunday, i see new problems on their chain (some of the blocks found were forked before the first confirm) ... i hope its temporary (big wallet update today or tomorrow)

Else, im currently under attack on the fiber since a few hours.. you can expect connections difficulties today so
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Tried the Compute 6.1 version for GTX1050Ti (not limted to it) for 18+ hrs as of now.
From 585H/s to 606H/s but the most notable result is that now I've a more consistent flow of shares, with higher diffs.
legendary

legendary
ive connections issues since a hour, CHYN FLOOD, so im trying to implement botnet limitations

i cant handle well the 2000 china miners which disconnect/reconnect at the same time for now... so i disabled VTC for the moment

edit: well, i limited it for now until i improve the things..
legendary
Epsylon is it possible to get whitelisted on your server so the miner limits don't apply? By address preferably.
doesnt seems to improve anything here, so i dont put it by default (its only compatible with cuda 8.0) each arch increase a lot the binary size

I'll give it a try.
Cuda 8 here with Gtx 1050 Ti

Thanks
legendary
doesnt seems to improve anything here, so i dont put it by default (its only compatible with cuda 8.0) each arch increase a lot the binary size
its the default on linux, but on vstudio its in project settings, CUDA device section

I keep them "all" like the releases

Would it be a good idea to add compute_61,sm_61; for a specific build for my own GTX1050Ti (and remove the other compute levels)?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: