Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 10. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
I dont know why you call centra scam. I see many people received their card. using their cards to pay their stuff in market like Walmart. many good review and livestream about centra on youtube. this is da best ICO

Is there a review available from one of the users who received the card.I would like to know more on this, can you post those details?

I saw some videos people buying something with centra cards. It looks very fast but i didn't see any detailed review from a card holder.

There are plenty of videos of users using the card. There are also plenty of pictures as well showing the app and card relationship. The card is working. However, it is necessary for the rest of the Ico participants  to get their cards too.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
I dont know why you call centra scam. I see many people received their card. using their cards to pay their stuff in market like Walmart. many good review and livestream about centra on youtube. this is da best ICO

Is there a review available from one of the users who received the card.I would like to know more on this, can you post those details?

I saw some videos people buying something with centra cards. It looks very fast but i didn't see any detailed review from a card holder.
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

cause they still didnt pay bounty, thay promise to do that till november, now its been amoust 2 month and they still didnt paid it till the end, they paid about 40% only

Already many days has been passed and many bounty participant's are kept waiting for their bounty but no news from the team and from the manager. So we have to wait for some more days for update about the bounty.

I take very seriously when a project scams their bounty contributors. I think the only problem is about translators and hoping it will solve in short-term.

but why arent they paying the bounty participants of which i think they are deserving too. besides its only few people i think yet they are having a hard tiime paying them. this is very unprofessional considering these participants helped their marketing.
legendary

cause they still didnt pay bounty, thay promise to do that till november, now its been amoust 2 month and they still didnt paid it till the end, they paid about 40% only

Already many days has been passed and many bounty participant's are kept waiting for their bounty but no news from the team and from the manager. So we have to wait for some more days for update about the bounty.

I take very seriously when a project scams their bounty contributors. I think the only problem is about translators and hoping it will solve in short-term.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
How do I get to the slack?

Couldn't find invitation link for their slack account but if you like you join the telegram channel of CENTRA https://t.me/centratech
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Yup, they certainly are not a "scam" company. If you are waiting to be paid, maybe there is a problem with your bounty? I've seen all legitimate bounty hunters get paid already. Some people might take advantage of that.
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

It is very easy to call anything scam. I can just go to even ethereum or bitcoin thread and write this is a scam. So I really don't care shit posters calling everything a scam.
ya. they are just bot. not human. say anything scam without any proof. so dobro. you dont need to explain for everyone in this topic. Smiley) you can't against them

I think the reason they say scam related bounty some participants do not get paid, therefore only bounty participants who say a scam but not for their investors keep abreast of the progress of this project.
legendary

It is very easy to call anything scam. I can just go to even ethereum or bitcoin thread and write this is a scam. So I really don't care shit posters calling everything a scam.
Activity: 350

first thing I want u to know. Bounty is the job of bounty manager. and we have a topic report about this. centra doesn't any responsible in this .
second they are trying to fix this., payout bounty everyday. even they have many project to complete like centra cash, centra chain, centra market. just check their bounty address. ok?
and when bounty manager left this project. they must do everything from 0. u know how many people join bounty? over 4000-5000 user. they must check everything carefully even they dont have exp on control bounty campaign. this is not their job but they still doing well. so please just calm and wait. respect centra team. ok?
Activity: 686
The first solution in the World for cardiovascular

Activity: 350
legendary
I see in CATHER telegram that they CATHER admin is promoting this centra... what the f* is that... lol. Dont trust such kind of this project

Wait...so you trusted and joined an ETH token airdrop called Cather but you don't trust Centra project because they mentioned it? "This Centra" is a hell of a lot more trustworthy and high potential than some random worthless airdrop token you signed up for lol. I guess you don't want any Centra as you have to actually invest real money into it...

I can't agree more. By the way, i joined cather too because well it was offering free tokens so and i never say no to any free tokens.

Nothing wrong with free stuff, of course I try to join a bunch of those airdrops too. It was just the comment I had issues with. You see some strange things being posted in these forums haha. I join the airdrops but I see them for what they really are, just a way to grab a quick bit of profit (no way to lose money) to invest in the real and high potential projects. Cheesy

Yes i made somewhere around 7 eth with that shitty tokens. And i made some investments with them too. Even my centra investment comes from there.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
I see in CATHER telegram that they CATHER admin is promoting this centra... what the f* is that... lol. Dont trust such kind of this project

Wait...so you trusted and joined an ETH token airdrop called Cather but you don't trust Centra project because they mentioned it? "This Centra" is a hell of a lot more trustworthy and high potential than some random worthless airdrop token you signed up for lol. I guess you don't want any Centra as you have to actually invest real money into it...

I can't agree more. By the way, i joined cather too because well it was offering free tokens so and i never say no to any free tokens.

Nothing wrong with free stuff, of course I try to join a bunch of those airdrops too. It was just the comment I had issues with. You see some strange things being posted in these forums haha. I join the airdrops but I see them for what they really are, just a way to grab a quick bit of profit (no way to lose money) to invest in the real and high potential projects. Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

legendary

Cather wasn't a shitty airdrop didn't worth shit?

Why someone trying to shill it because he is holding it makes you don't trust it?
Activity: 258
Merit: 10
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
When can we expect bounty distribution?
and unable to see spreadsheet with calculation of tokens
Have you filled out the form to claim payment bounty? because for bounty campaign participants who have not received a token are required to fill out the form. this link https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/

I did that a long ago, but nothing in my wallet yet.Whom do we need to contact if this does not work out as expected?
I also filled out the form about 1 month ago and I still do not get the CTR token in my wallet. I am a twitter bounty campaign participant

Filled form almost month and a half ago and I still haven't received the tokens don't know what's taking them so long to send a bunch of tokens.

Have you went to their slack channel and PMed SmartIphone? I got my Centra Tokens way back in October.

Isn't the wallet sending out the bounties empty now and whether it will be filled and resumed back with the bounty distribution to the rest of the participants? Any statement from the team?
Pages:
Jump to: