Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 6. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Whats with the law suit against Centra??
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Centra | Inside Look | Meet The New Executives | Chief Executive Officer David Brill

Centra is excited to announce the new Chief Executive Officer David Brill.

Join David as he gives an inside look at the immediate plans of Centra and its developments.

Centra will be reaching new milestones and achieving fantastic results this year with great strides and advances in its technology and operations.

The Centra Card has been designed to connect the bridge between commerce and cryptocurrency.
With the Centra Wallet and the Centra Card you will be able to spend
your blockchain assets in real time.

Centra supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies across various blockchains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6dExlPuh8

What's the point in changing the board members every time? If I am not wrong its the third or fourth time done in past few months.Where is Sam now positioned?
legendary
Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

Hey guys did any of you receive the CENTRA GOLD card (I ordered this one)? If yes can you please tell me how the card looks?

I ordered the Gold Metal Card and I still have not received it yet. Sorry, I cannot help you yet! I cannot wait to receive my card though.
Same here i cannot receive any card from any of the company, I ordered Monaco card a month back and i am still waiting, i ordered Centra card but they don't issue in my state.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Hey guys did any of you receive the CENTRA GOLD card (I ordered this one)? If yes can you please tell me how the card looks?

I ordered the Gold Metal Card and I still have not received it yet. Sorry, I cannot help you yet! I cannot wait to receive my card though.
Activity: 81
Just wonder, I saw the news about the upcomming law suit, is it a danger to Centra as company, or just Sam and Ray. They were fishy to me =D
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
in light of the recent news of problems In TenX project i was researching what kind of cards centra is issuing.

I sit Mastercard or Visa? Or is it both?
Because in videos i have seen both Master and Visa cards.

Info from their twitter:

"Centra is NOT effected by the Wavecrest issue that others are facing. Our cards continue to work worldwide and are shipping weekly. Order yours today! Thank you."

Don`t worry, be happy.

Also, Centra`s first AMA of 2018 will be held on Monday, Jan. 8th.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/7ocu2l/centra_tech_reddit_ama_monday_jan_8th/

This is big news. All other are suffering from the same issue and centra don't.

I think the market is not aware of this situation after it will explode!

centra has no competitors right now.

competitors are going to reorganize.

even once reorganized they will not have as much funtionality as centra (remind, centrachain, centra market, centra exchange both decentralized and centralized , chosen at occurrency by user )

market is obviously not aware yet that centra has almost monopoly of crypto cards right now

is the right time for centra to shine and take revenge of all the immeritated fud of previous months.

bounty waiters will have their payment, dont worry. never saw centra dont fullfil their obligations in 6 months i'm following.

they have delays for sure, but always fullfilled.

in this last case , delay to be compliant was better than being blocked or have troubles like tenx on united states territory.
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Yes, I believe the people behind this project are smart and experienced, that is why I chose to invest here! I bearly wait March 2018, I believe it will be a good year for Centra!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
in light of the recent news of problems In TenX project i was researching what kind of cards centra is issuing.

Info from their twitter:

"Centra is NOT effected by the Wavecrest issue that others are facing. Our cards continue to work worldwide and are shipping weekly. Order yours today! Thank you."

Don`t worry, be happy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CentraTech/comments/7ocu2l/centra_tech_reddit_ama_monday_jan_8th/

This is big news. All other are suffering from the same issue and centra don't.

I think the market is not aware of this situation after it will explode!
Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Info from their twitter:

Don`t worry, be happy.

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
can someone help me to receive payment from bounty campaign. I am a participant and currently have not received payment from the centra team
I hope someone helps me!

I think they are taking lot of time to distribute the bounty people and the ICO has been ended very long time ago. But still even manager and team is not responding about bounty distribution.
It seems to be immediately distributed because many participants are waiting for it. everyone is waiting for CTR in the participant wallets

Yes, from many days people are still asking for the bounty but the company and manager are not responding. I think team has cheated the participants who promoted their campaign.
I also did not receive my reward (((

Can I find out when will be payment ??
Activity: 445
Merit: 39
Centra | Inside Look | Meet The New Executives | Chief Executive Officer David Brill

Centra is excited to announce the new Chief Executive Officer David Brill.

Join David as he gives an inside look at the immediate plans of Centra and its developments.

Centra will be reaching new milestones and achieving fantastic results this year with great strides and advances in its technology and operations.

The Centra Card has been designed to connect the bridge between commerce and cryptocurrency.
With the Centra Wallet and the Centra Card you will be able to spend
your blockchain assets in real time.

Centra supports a wide range of cryptocurrencies across various blockchains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs6dExlPuh8
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hi Guys! Someone can help me?
I would like to transfer Ctr from etherdelta to binance, is it possible? Or should I first transfer Ctr to Metamask and then Binance? Thanks so much Smiley

withdraw them to your MEW wallet. then send them where you want

Thank a lot! Wink

If I am not wrong you can even withdraw directly to Binance when you select withdrawal option.I have tried it once and it works without any issues.Make sure to use a standard gas fee as suggested.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I haven't received my tokens from the twitter bounty campaign, but I'm pleased with the appreciation of centers, even knowing that the appreciation against the dollar was more significant than against bitcoin, there is still a lot of work ahead. Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
can someone help me to receive payment from bounty campaign. I am a participant and currently have not received payment from the centra team
I hope someone helps me!

I think they are taking lot of time to distribute the bounty people and the ICO has been ended very long time ago. But still even manager and team is not responding about bounty distribution.
It seems to be immediately distributed because many participants are waiting for it. everyone is waiting for CTR in the participant wallets

Yes, from many days people are still asking for the bounty but the company and manager are not responding. I think team has cheated the participants who promoted their campaign.
legendary
Merit: 1004
The bounty campaigns ended months ago and have been paid out.  If there were issues, why weren't these brought up earlier instead of now when Centra prices are increasing.  Before complaining about not receiving the bounties, maybe check the rules again to see if you met the terms. 

If you backread, you will see that we are waiting for our tokens for a while now. They even locked the bounty thread so we have to post here.
Merit: 105
The transaction is increasingly in demand. They started distributing the bounty, and it's been a while ago. In spite of this, the price increase in this period may mean that itleap at in a moment.
yes, in these weeks CTR prices continue to rise, now the price of CTR $ 4.2 after waiting several months finally we can start to get profit, and the price of CTR I think will continue to rise up to $ 7 even $ 10 this year
Activity: 8
Hi Guys! Someone can help me?
I would like to transfer Ctr from etherdelta to binance, is it possible? Or should I first transfer Ctr to Metamask and then Binance? Thanks so much Smiley

withdraw them to your MEW wallet. then send them where you want

Thank a lot! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: