Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 14. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Does anyone know the criteria for sending out the cards i.e.Asia, Europe, US..which ones comes first or are they sending out all at once and has anyone received their access codes yet? Glad to see the price go up
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
now I see price of CTR approximately $2.4, I hope could reach $5-$10 in January
Not the fact that the price has risen to such a level in such a short period of time.
it does take time for the price to increase quickly and maybe price $3 for next year. we'll see CTR will increase at what price
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Not the fact that the price has risen to such a level in such a short period of time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Nice rise from Centra today! I wasn't expecting this!
Was this caused by the news that cards are being issued?

I bought a few tokens when it came out, but I'm a bit disconnected from Centra.
I already forget about Monaco because they failed with VISA, but TenX already issued some cards and has some working proofs.

Why is Centra better?
What do I need to do to get a Centra card?

(Sorry for the noob questions, but I'm really unaware of what is happening with Centra)

At a first sight, they all are similar products, but if you dig a little bit you will see Centra has a different approach! Centra offers a wallet for storing your crypto, a prepaid card to spend your crypto and a cryptocurrency exchange platform! Centra wallet can store BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, ZEC and Centra token, and more assets will be added in the future!

Has anyone from the US received the cards as the local shipment has already started a few days back? and if so can they provide their review?
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
for the price of the CTR has increased and that means that it is on the right track just waiting to pump a little more.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Why send Centra token still pending more than 24 hours, i send from my wallet to hitbtc account. In trx ID that's success,but my token haven't received in hitbtc account,my balance is still zero... can anyone help me?

If its successful in etherscan it could be problem from Hitbtc, or you can log out and re-login to see if the transaction has gone through, i also experience same sending from mew to binance, took almost 8hrs before it showed up in my binance act, am not sure what the problem is.
well, I also think that the problem is hitbtc, because the transaction from mew to hitbtc wallet has been successful. it has been almost 2 days and I also sent a complaint ticket to hitbtc support but no response yet. I hope my token can get right into the hitbtc wallet.... thanks for your answer bro...
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

I already forget about Monaco because they failed with VISA, but TenX already issued some cards and has some working proofs.

Why is Centra better?

(Sorry for the noob questions, but I'm really unaware of what is happening with Centra)

At a first sight, they all are similar products, but if you dig a little bit you will see Centra has a different approach! Centra offers a wallet for storing your crypto, a prepaid card to spend your crypto and a cryptocurrency exchange platform! Centra wallet can store BTC, LTC, ETH, XRP, XMR, ZEC and Centra token, and more assets will be added in the future!
Activity: 308
Good afternoon, the project is just a young man .....

Have created something new and worthy without controversial success.

12/23/2017 registered for receiving bounty coins.

Can I clarify when I get the purse ?? Huh Huh
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Why send Centra token still pending more than 24 hours, i send from my wallet to hitbtc account. In trx ID that's success,but my token haven't received in hitbtc account,my balance is still zero... can anyone help me?

If its successful in etherscan it could be problem from Hitbtc, or you can log out and re-login to see if the transaction has gone through, i also experience same sending from mew to binance, took almost 8hrs before it showed up in my binance act, am not sure what the problem is.
Activity: 658
Merit: 129

Why is Centra better?

Don't spread false informations, Monaco hasn't failed with VISA, they got the deal. I'm not a fanboy of Monaco, I just want to clarify that, both projects are legit and I'm invested in them.
Activity: 994
This is what Im talking about, there was no reason for centra to be lower than tenx. Centa has happy users around the globe posting videos right now, this is gonna climb...expect $10 by end of January.
that's right, because at the moment we can see that the price of ctr already there is an increase and will keep increasing from every time
Activity: 490
Hello. Bye.
This is what Im talking about, there was no reason for centra to be lower than tenx. Centa has happy users around the globe posting videos right now, this is gonna climb...expect $10 by end of January.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Why is Centra better?

Can't tell you with which one is better but maybe this comparison table (https://goo.gl/dqroXb) will help you decide.
Activity: 728
Merit: 139

Why is Centra better?

Activity: 560
Merit: 108
Hello admin i have not yet received tokens of the CTR for the bounty company participated in the Signature, Twitter, Facebook. I filled out and sent the form on the project website with all my data, but so far the project has not sent the CTR to my wallet? I ask you to pay CTR tokens for bounty.
You must write in telegram, you will be thrown off a special form for payment and after a few weeks will be paid.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I still haven't got my Centra app access code. I last got an email from Centra's support on November 11 that said something like the AML KYC were being prcoessed for the ICO-asia-continent first. Did anyone from North America get their Centra app access code yet?

Hi, I have the same issue too, I am waiting for my access code, I have submited all documents, but havent recieve the code yet! Lets hope we will get them soon, I see they have started cards distribution, and maybe we will be included for access codes! Btw, I am from Europe Smiley
Activity: 406
Hello admin i have not yet received tokens of the CTR for the bounty company participated in the Signature, Twitter, Facebook. I filled out and sent the form on the project website with all my data, but so far the project has not sent the CTR to my wallet? I ask you to pay CTR tokens for bounty.
Merit: 102
CHEERS
Wow they added BCH asset to the wallet...Guys this will be huuuuge.
Pages:
Jump to: