Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 8. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
4 + usd right now )) Soon will be 10 usd easely  Roll Eyes

For sure. Centra is the number 1 actually for credit card tokens, good marketing, good team, working project, United States located.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
4 + usd right now )) Soon will be 10 usd easely  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
It is now 24000 satoshi again. Still below the ico price but i believe it won't stay that long.

Did they release any information about their blockchain status?

They are still focussing on major card distribution and new asset addition for the card.Electroneum(ETN) is the most voted token which may be part of the centra card assets in the coming months.

https://centra.tech/poll-what-should-be-the-next-coin-to-be-listed/

Yes i'm aware of it but i don't like they are not showing any interest or update about blockchain. I think the blockchain is the best side of this project. I can understand their choosing focusing on cards but they should show some interest to blockchain too.
Activity: 580
Merit: 0
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
It is now 24000 satoshi again. Still below the ico price but i believe it won't stay that long.

They are still focussing on major card distribution and new asset addition for the card.Electroneum(ETN) is the most voted token which may be part of the centra card assets in the coming months.

https://centra.tech/poll-what-should-be-the-next-coin-to-be-listed/
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Centra team, when will I receive my bounty reward for translation? I see you have distributed bounty to other telegram participants and from my side nothing yet in my wallet.Can someone from the team respond back to me? dash?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Where the news feed from the team?

You can find info you need on their social media channels as twitter, facebook, medium and also on telegram! Here's a link to Centra announcements on telegram https://t.me/centratech ! You can visit Centra's official website, the link is on the first page of this thread!
Activity: 887
Hello, tell me when the project to pay tokens for a bounty company in social networks i have not received tokens for the bounty yet.

I think you and other participants have to forget you bounty tokens as there is no one from the team here to listen to your queries.It's a pity to see many users not receiving the reward for their hard work.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Where the news feed from the team?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hello, tell me when the project to pay tokens for a bounty company in social networks i have not received tokens for the bounty yet.

bounty has already been distributed. better contact the support on telegram if you not received your bounty. I already got mine a week ago.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
For months I've been waiting for bounty but I never remember waiting so long I even remembered that I had forgotten I got a good note. I joined the social campaign, so I guess I filled out the form and they did not start distributing it. They said 8 weeks, this time should be expired today, I do not know if they are doing day account but I think that they are waiting.

Same here bud. I am still hoping that they will start sending out the tokens by the end of January because it's already too late.
The bounty will be sent because the project is successful, just be patient and hope for the best of centra, actually you should be happy the bounty was delayed because you were able to witness a good price already and if you ever think of dumping, you will get the best value of your tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
For months I've been waiting for bounty but I never remember waiting so long I even remembered that I had forgotten I got a good note. I joined the social campaign, so I guess I filled out the form and they did not start distributing it. They said 8 weeks, this time should be expired today, I do not know if they are doing day account but I think that they are waiting.

Same here bud. I am still hoping that they will start sending out the tokens by the end of January because it's already too late.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

That sucks. Did you talk with the bounty campaign manager yet? In other news, maybe good thing you didn't receive your coins yet. Centra has went to $3.
Activity: 196
Activity: 700
For months I've been waiting for bounty and I never remember waiting so long like that. I joined the social campaign, so I guess I filled out the form and they did not start distributing it. They said 8 weeks, this time should be expired today, I do not know if they are doing day account but I think that they are waiting.
Activity: 407
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
hopefully now that the holidays are over, I can get my card delivered, good to see d video of users already using the card. did anyone who received their card also receive a code?
what is your cards type? I see people had received their black card. only blue card will wait after holiday and centra team back
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
hopefully now that the holidays are over, I can get my card delivered, good to see d video of users already using the card. did anyone who received their card also receive a code?

I believe that all people that already recieved the cards, had also recieved the wallet codes, for the fact you need Centra Wallet to be able to use your card! I dont know it for sure, is just my opinion!
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

That is wonderful moment for all token holders now this most awaiting product is in working status. I also waiting for my card hopefully it will be big thing in future so it will would be great to see someone there who received that.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: