Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 11. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
How do I get to the slack?

Try PMing one of the members that work for Centra Tech. They might be able to send you an invite. Otherwise, I think the invites might actually be closed. I am not really certain though.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
However Centra made some mistakes on bounty, they are making actual in the project-based one by one what did they promise. Like its own, but with a lower background, its opponent Monaco, has raised its price from $ 1 to $ 19 in a short time. Centra is a much bigger project than Monaco. I saw a potential of 10$ in short term and 50$ in long term at Centra.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
How do I get to the slack?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
When can we expect bounty distribution?
and unable to see spreadsheet with calculation of tokens
Have you filled out the form to claim payment bounty? because for bounty campaign participants who have not received a token are required to fill out the form. this link https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/

I did that a long ago, but nothing in my wallet yet.Whom do we need to contact if this does not work out as expected?
I also filled out the form about 1 month ago and I still do not get the CTR token in my wallet. I am a twitter bounty campaign participant

Filled form almost month and a half ago and I still haven't received the tokens don't know what's taking them so long to send a bunch of tokens.

Have you went to their slack channel and PMed SmartIphone? I got my Centra Tokens way back in October.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Have you filled out the form to claim payment bounty? because for bounty campaign participants who have not received a token are required to fill out the form. this link https://www.centra.tech/ctr-bounty/

I did that a long ago, but nothing in my wallet yet.Whom do we need to contact if this does not work out as expected?
I also filled out the form about 1 month ago and I still do not get the CTR token in my wallet. I am a twitter bounty campaign participant

Filled form almost month and a half ago and I still haven't received the tokens don't know what's taking them so long to send a bunch of tokens.
I'm still waiting for my card! Hoping it gets approved soon.
Activity: 159
 This project will certainly upset lots of other crypto cards, in the end, it's all down to marketing, unfortunately. Nice project.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Still don't trust it. All of the videos of are people very close with the staff.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

Merit: 105
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
Centra is a good project but what is the purpose of centra token?

There are no dividends as far as i know. And you can use lots of cryptos as a payment.

So what is the purpose of centra token?

They have planned to use this CTR token as a fuel for powering the centra blockchain which is planned somewhere between 2018.

But first the focus on cards is the one which is yet to be received by investors.

Will it have its own blockchain? That is great.

So what will be the mining method? Pos,pow? Or my favorite dpos?

Or no mining at all?
as I understand from all the reading -this is delegated proof of stake(DPOS),I think this is the best choice of algorithm for their network
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This coin has really been on the market can’t wait to have my card as well. Embarrassed
legendary
Merit: 1004
guys, tell me, is it true that the growth of the centra is connected with the fact that they have finally begun to send cards to all or are they rumors?

From what I can see the cards are out. Check this unboxing video.

https://twitter.com/ChrisDayton76/status/945670884622262272

It's good to know that people are finally receiving their cards. Don't know when I will receive it feeling bit annoyed. lol
I can't stand to receive my card !

WAiting for my card too!
Activity: 127
Merit: 10

There are no dividends as far as i know. And you can use lots of cryptos as a payment.

They have planned to use this CTR token as a fuel for powering the centra blockchain which is planned somewhere between 2018.

But first the focus on cards is the one which is yet to be received by investors.

Or no mining at all?

Yes, it will have it's own blockchain-the centrachain! CTR Token wil be used with the Centra Product line and ecosystem! Here's a short description of Centrachain, from Centra's WhitePaper : "An open-source blockchain network with a Delegated Proof-of-Stake(DPoS) consensus. Centrachain will allow the building of Currencies, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Applications (dApps), Tokenization, Crowdfunding Contracts, & more. All assets/tokens created on Centrachain will be available in the Centra Wallet & Compatible with other Centra core products. " Also,you may read the full Centra WhitePaper for more detailed informations! I hope it helps you Smiley

Its mean any new assets/tokens created on centrachain will be spendable through centra card?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

Or no mining at all?

Yes, it will have it's own blockchain-the centrachain! CTR Token wil be used with the Centra Product line and ecosystem! Here's a short description of Centrachain, from Centra's WhitePaper : "An open-source blockchain network with a Delegated Proof-of-Stake(DPoS) consensus. Centrachain will allow the building of Currencies, Smart Contracts, Decentralized Applications (dApps), Tokenization, Crowdfunding Contracts, & more. All assets/tokens created on Centrachain will be available in the Centra Wallet & Compatible with other Centra core products. " Also,you may read the full Centra WhitePaper for more detailed informations! I hope it helps you Smiley

Dpos  Shocked

It is my favorite mining method. Now i am sad that i only have 600 centra right now.

I will definitely check whitepaper. I hope they make the swap as soon as possible.
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Or no mining at all?

Pages:
Jump to: