Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 100. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Thanks
But My situation is not about token balances or token bonuses

then what is the problem?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks
But My situation is not about token balances or token bonuses
I am extremely concerned regarding the validity and trustworthiness of  CENTRA.
I purchased tokes several weeks ago and even recommended CENTRA to several friends that also purchased tokens. 

HOWEVER, For the last 5 days I have been aggressively  trying to communicate with them and get no reply.
I have sent numerous emails to their support ... i have sent private messages through this forum ... i have sent messages through thier website chat and called and left phone messages ... no response at all.

In addition, when I try to log into my account through the Centra website (user login) it says (page not found error 404)

I felt really good about this project but now i am very concerned due to the lack of ANY response!

Please help me with this

You really do not have to use a newbie account to ask this. According to Sam, all issues regarding token and bonus will be resolved by Friday. You gotta understand a lot of transaction on the last day and bonuses and tokens must be carefully calculated before sendikg them out. We dont hear wrong bonus calculations right. I know its taking time and your patience. But do give some time. They will resolve it soon.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

/user needed help/
/centra solved his problem/

--> archived

Go on the slack. They are very active there .
https://www.centra.tech/centra-slack/

they have a chatbot to help you, they do manual adjustments etc..

Really good community management.
Activity: 4
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
When will this coin be on some exchanges ?

Looks like mid/end October, Polo and Kraken. Bittrex is being worked on.
Activity: 46
I've read here that the ICO price will be announced soon, what it will depend on (the token price)?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
When will this coin be on some exchanges ?
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hi Centra team. I really believe in your project, but unfortunately didn`t get a chance to participate in presale, which was very sucessfull, you know. It was written that crowdsale will start at August 5, but on your site i see that it will start in 20 days, in September. Is there options for now to buy tokens, or just wait for new crowdsale? Will there be any any bonuses for early investors?

If you are in a hurry to buy you can get CTR tokens on etherdelta but Centra team do not encourage that.If you are looking to buy tokens with any of the cards then you better never try that exchange since the team will blacklist you and you won't get any card.

I think it would be better not to mention ed at all.

Yes, I should not do it.It will give a negative impact to people who visit this thread for the first time.
Hi Centra team. I really believe in your project, but unfortunately didn`t get a chance to participate in presale, which was very sucessfull, you know. It was written that crowdsale will start at August 5, but on your site i see that it will start in 20 days, in September. Is there options for now to buy tokens, or just wait for new crowdsale? Will there be any any bonuses for early investors?

If you are in a hurry to buy you can get CTR tokens on etherdelta but Centra team do not encourage that.If you are looking to buy tokens with any of the cards then you better never try that exchange since the team will blacklist you and you won't get any card.

I think it would be better not to mention ed at all.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500

You need to wait for the official announcement. Schedule for the ico is on the 19th september. If you are really interested check their website every day so you get updated information or join the slack or telegram group
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
How many raised during pre-ico already? When is ico?
68M CTR tokens available for public.  50M sold during pre-ICO.  And there is 18M left for normal ICO on Sept 19th.

I think that September 19 will be a big rush to buy the CTR on the basis of these figures for the presale.This project is of interest to many investors. A job well done, devs, congratulations!

WOW I didn't know more sold in the PRE ICO and only 18 left for the ICO. I doubt the ICO will last very long lol. I bought in PRE ICO but got the munchies and want to buy more in the ICO. I better be ready. I have a feeling it will sell out fast.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
68M CTR tokens available for public.  50M sold during pre-ICO.  And there is 18M left for normal ICO on Sept 19th.

I think that September 19 will be a big rush to buy the CTR on the basis of these figures for the presale.This project is of interest to many investors. A job well done, devs, congratulations!
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey, it's great! I want to get this Centra_Card Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
How many tokens sold on pre-ico and how many tokens left? What price was on pre-ico for token?
Pre-ICO was 400 CTR with bonus per ETH

Correct you beat me to the punch Smiley 9/19 is the date save it!

Any small bonuses you think or no?
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
How many tokens sold on pre-ico and how many tokens left? What price was on pre-ico for token?

Correct you beat me to the punch Smiley 9/19 is the date save it!
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
Pages:
Jump to: