Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 102. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

This is very confusing to me, why price has gone down 70% on ED? I am very confused about this and can someone explain why they are dumping? We purchased in PRE SALE and we are holding all our coins for long term. I sincerely believe in October it will be worth a lot more than the price people are selling now.

If I am not wrong the team does not consider Etherdelat trading and anyone who has bought the CTR tokens during the crowd sale and using the same will be blacklisted and will not be entitled to get the centra card if he participated early during the crowd sale or made a purchase of more than 5 ETH.

Also, I would like to know how many people have been blacklisted in this case? and will their cards be distributed to other users who were not in the first 500 and joined after that?

Correct we have added all those ETH wallet addresses selling on ED to our list and comparing them to the original purchase they made and registered their personal info with us. Therefore we are blacklisting those. It is a company decision for the better of the ecosystem.

Good move. This should come out as an official statement imho.
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

This is very confusing to me, why price has gone down 70% on ED? I am very confused about this and can someone explain why they are dumping? We purchased in PRE SALE and we are holding all our coins for long term. I sincerely believe in October it will be worth a lot more than the price people are selling now.

If I am not wrong the team does not consider Etherdelat trading and anyone who has bought the CTR tokens during the crowd sale and using the same will be blacklisted and will not be entitled to get the centra card if he participated early during the crowd sale or made a purchase of more than 5 ETH.

Also, I would like to know how many people have been blacklisted in this case? and will their cards be distributed to other users who were not in the first 500 and joined after that?

Correct we have added all those ETH wallet addresses selling on ED to our list and comparing them to the original purchase they made and registered their personal info with us. Therefore we are blacklisting those. It is a company decision for the better of the ecosystem.

Does this also include the first 500 who were eligible to get a card? and so will those cards be distributed to the ones who were after the 500th people participating in the campaign? I know it's a bit difficult to segregate that but want to know how many are lucky to get a hand on the card?
Activity: 140
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

Activity: 140

Has ED ever really been a real indication of what coins will look like after ICO?  All their data never seems to make sense.

Yes please ignore that information there was 1 person disrupting pricing. Their is no order to follow in the order book as anyone can skip pricing.

Thank you everyone for your support!

-Centra
Activity: 252
Merit: 106

Has ED ever really been a real indication of what coins will look like after ICO?  All their data never seems to make sense.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

Activity: 364
spattered throughout the golden ethers
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Wallet app will released right after ICO?

Yes Black and Titanium Card Holders get the version sooner.

With their cards together?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Interesting project!

Basically what we have seen so far is that comparable products / ideas evolved quite well.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
But can I get a card on ico or was it only available on pre ico? If you really invest, then I want a card for payment

Also cards available in ICO, but not many left. After that its only the blue card in Q1 2018.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Do the gold card and gold metal card have a total limited supply of 1000, or is it 1000 each?
Activity: 252
How many gold metal cards and black cards are available still?
Activity: 294
so the main ico will start on september 19 and it will last for 60 days or 30 days?
i thought the ICO is already started last aug 05?
please enlighten me
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
But can I get a card on ico or was it only available on pre ico? If you really invest, then I want a card for payment
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
Hallo! Who as thinks, how much will it cost centra after entering the exchanges? In my opinion is that at least $ 2-3
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Wallet app will released right after ICO?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What was the price of token in pre ICO? What will be the ICO price?
Activity: 910
www.cd3d.app
Hello is the token sale over?

No, only the presale was concluded and they collected around 18 million USD and the ICO is to start on September 19 and will be sold out soon.Get ready and try to get early as possible, since when it hits the exchange price will easily be 2x or 3x from the ICO price.

Yes watch out for the final ICO on September 19. As of this moment you cannot purchase any CTR yet

I thought that ICO is going now... But was this sale pre-ICO? It is really good result for pre-ICO. I hope result of ICO will be more impressive.
Activity: 887
Merit: 500
Hello is the token sale over?

No, only the presale was concluded and they collected around 18 million USD and the ICO is to start on September 19 and will be sold out soon.Get ready and try to get early as possible, since when it hits the exchange price will easily be 2x or 3x from the ICO price.
Jump to: