Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 97. (Read 91138 times)

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Centra has a raffle right now where you can win a FREE black card and ETH.

To find more info join our slack! https://centratech.herokuapp.com
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
You're all wrong. I participated in the pre-ico. It was 480 CTR for 1 ETH. This whole time they've let everyone think that the ICO will be priced at 400 CTR per ETH.

during pre-ico 400 CTR per 1 ETH. That 80 is the 20% bonus. And during the ICO it will sold on 200 CTR/1 ETH considering the fact that working product will be at hands already for those who have ordered a card.

It may seem more expensive of course than the Presale but it still is worth it. Only approx 68 million cards on offer in the ICO and some cards are now ready to be shipped next week. I can't wait to see the Titanium holders flash their cards at us and start using them. I am ordering a gold card, wish I could afford more but am totally strained and I think the ICO will probably sell out in hours if not minutes.  Grin Cheesy

Quite expensive compared to ICO pricing, but I guess that is the premium we pay for a working product eh?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
You're all wrong. I participated in the pre-ico. It was 480 CTR for 1 ETH. This whole time they've let everyone think that the ICO will be priced at 400 CTR per ETH.

during pre-ico 400 CTR per 1 ETH. That 80 is the 20% bonus. And during the ICO it will sold on 200 CTR/1 ETH considering the fact that working product will be at hands already for those who have ordered a card.

It may seem more expensive of course than the Presale but it still is worth it. Only approx 68 million cards on offer in the ICO and some cards are now ready to be shipped next week. I can't wait to see the Titanium holders flash their cards at us and start using them. I am ordering a gold card, wish I could afford more but am totally strained and I think the ICO will probably sell out in hours if not minutes.  Grin Cheesy
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
Hello. Bye.
legendary
The early contributors, from what I can see, firm believers that this token will rise beyond $2.00. They know the innovation in the product and so do I. Everyone should prepare for it!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Yeaah, but that much price difference between pre sale and now, idk..  
20 days ago: 0,2 $ (1 btc buy, 3270$/ 12000+2400=0.2 $) (%20 bonus)
now: 1.75$ (1 eth buy,350$/ 200+0 bonus=1,75$)

Firstly and kindly, do i remember right?

This are my thoughts exactly, why so much price difference, the majority seems to be okey with this i suppose.

they better not.
this is just not fair. now i have to finance first comers to gain some profit firstly, and then "to the moon".
sorry but in the worst case, i think i'll wait for dump period. i still believe even this price is under valued, but buying the same asset almost x10 more expensive, in almost same period...

i was gonna join with 10 ETH for each projects (CTR & VIB) but i think i'll move on Viberate fully.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

This are my thoughts exactly, why so much price difference, the majority seems to be okey with this i suppose.
Activity: 39
I like this idea, especially compared to all the crap ICOs coming out lately.

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something

They are currently updating their website.

Also you can join the Centra Slack here: https://centratech.herokuapp.com/ This way you'll always be in the know Smiley
legendary

Will be following this one closely. I wish this site had a follow button or something

We all cant wait for the Centra Cards Smiley Seeing them live in action in multiple countries def has me on the edge of my seat.

legendary
So xpensive.

Still undervalued. Smiley This will be a rocket ship IMO
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
What are you saying? 200 Centra for 1 ETH? I think the initial ICO price was set at 400 per ETH wasn't it? Can anyone from the Centra team confirm the ICO price?
400 ETH was their preico price.  They did not announce a ICO price until today on their slack.  Their webpage is being updated.
Activity: 39
ICO Price announced at 200/1 Flat! CTR will be spendable on the Centra Card & Wallet App! Their Centra Titanium Cards ship out this week! Holy cow! Smiley

What are you saying? 200 Centra for 1 ETH? I think the initial ICO price was set at 400 per ETH wasn't it? Can anyone from the Centra team confirm the ICO price?

They released this in their Slack channel Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
ICO Price announced at 200/1 Flat! CTR will be spendable on the Centra Card & Wallet App! Their Centra Titanium Cards ship out this week! Holy cow! Smiley

Activity: 28

Source please?
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1012
Those who are trading on that open source exchange only has one purpose in mind
and that is sell to make a profit if they get any.
They null their chances at getting a card in doing so and I really don't think they care in actuality.

They don't care about the project and what it's foundation is built on.

They are sell what they received to gain profit for themselves and don't care what follows after the ICO.

Like what most people who are just out for bounties are seeing ICOS as.
Just a quick way to cash in.
And if they don't care about the devoted people behind the project then fine.
They will cry later. Cry
Pages:
Jump to: