Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 99. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
https://exip.live/
This is good project and solid team behind it. I joined bounty social media.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
This project keeps looking better and better !
What is the hard cap for the Ico ?

about 18 mil tokens left, price not set, about <399 per ETH

Good remark.

400 CTR per eth is 0.00250ETH for a Centra.
The coin is traded "otc" at .00250 ETH per CTR on shady exchanges.

CENTRA should have a price around .00250 to .00300 ETH (<399 CTR per ETH)

Is there a fully working product available already? If not I find it hard to come up with reasonable pricing in any way.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

Good remark.

400 CTR per eth is 0.00250ETH for a Centra.
The coin is traded "otc" at .00250 ETH per CTR on shady exchanges.

CENTRA should have a price around .00250 to .00300 ETH (<399 CTR per ETH)
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

Thanks 170k in ETH! Lets go on 19th!
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Hello guys ! If you have questions regarding Centra. Feel free to join us in Slack.

The community is much more active in there and you can DM the core team easily. Thank you very much

This is excellent news. I will pop into the slack at the weekend when I have more time off my main job. My Wife is eager to purchase more tokens and she is always raving on how good everyone is in the slack group and always kind to answer her queries. Thank you for being such an excellent Team.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Hello guys ! If you have questions regarding Centra. Feel free to join us in Slack.

The community is much more active in there and you can DM the core team easily. Thank you very much

https://centratech.herokuapp.com
Activity: 392
Merit: 130

Activity: 199
dev,ask the bounty manger update the information about signature bounty,thanks
Activity: 392
Merit: 130
I understand that the ICO will be very hot. How to ensure that one whale won't come and scoop up all the tokens and we try to purchase and get gassed out? Is there going to be a maximum ceiling each person can purchase so we all get a chance on munching  some in the ICO. I was fortunate enough to get in the presale but want to get more in the ICO.  Smiley

Hi qiwoman. You could find the details regarding this matter in the whitepaper. I believe there is a maximum contribution one could make to maintain the equilibrium in Centra's market.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I understand that the ICO will be very hot. How to ensure that one whale won't come and scoop up all the tokens and we try to purchase and get gassed out? Is there going to be a maximum ceiling each person can purchase so we all get a chance on munching  some in the ICO. I was fortunate enough to get in the presale but want to get more in the ICO.  Smiley
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I joined social media from this project and hope this project can beat the existing card based projects such as monaco cards and others

I think what you should worry more about is for this project to be a success and fufill their objectives short and long term moving forward and not how to beats other similar project because i believe they all have their little differences even though similar.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How exactly does the smart insured wallet work? What does the term precisely mean? You say it is a multi blockchain card: are there any restrictions in the beginning in terms of the number of coins that you can use the card with?

Does anyone have any information available for this question?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
this is a great ICO i think.. i hope this project will be better than Monaco debit card.. cause this card so many excellance than the other. good luck Centra Tech.  Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 106
Thanks
But My situation is not about token balances or token bonuses
Try joining the slack channel, Sam and others who work for centra are on there daily.  He is traveling a lot making partnerships and advertising so sometimes hes hard to get ahold of but usually many of the general community will be able to help out too.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
I joined social media from this project and hope this project can beat the existing card based projects such as monaco cards and others
Activity: 210
Thanks

then what is the problem?

Huh Do You work for Centra Huh

Nope. I am not working for Centra. Helping out you guys here

i want to ask the ICO will be start in 3 weeks or less, so how much the rate for each coins or ETH invested later in the ICO ??

We are waiting for the details. Will be updated before the ico on the 19th sept
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future
i want to ask the ICO will be start in 3 weeks or less, so how much the rate for each coins or ETH invested later in the ICO ??
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Thanks

then what is the problem?

Huh Do You work for Centra Huh
Pages:
Jump to: