Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 101. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
I'm new, I just know Centra Tech today. I believe this project is a very good one. I like how it will work and in its usage as a worldwide debit card. I will read more about this. I've got a feeling this is going to be a hit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
How much do you have in general a finished product? That is, right after ico it will be possible to use?
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
How many tokens sold on pre-ico and how many tokens left? What price was on pre-ico for token?

They stated before that it will be announced in the next few weeks. Wait patiently probably they are auditing all the transactions
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
How many raised during pre-ico already? When is ico?
Activity: 168
How many tokens sold on pre-ico and how many tokens left? What price was on pre-ico for token?
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Centra is the first (pre)ICO i participed in, now looking at how things are evolving...i'm glad i did Smiley Keep the good work guys.

Thank you for the support!
legendary
What price will be on ICO? Still any information?

Not yet, but we will have more information in the upcoming weeks.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
What price will be on ICO? Still any information?
Activity: 1638
Merit: 364
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
All those who participated Pre-ICO they will already get profit by selling their Centra Tokens to EtherDelta.

Take a look with the current price: https://etherdelta.github.io/#CTR-ETH
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Centra is the first (pre)ICO i participed in, now looking at how things are evolving...i'm glad i did Smiley Keep the good work guys.
legendary
This one i missed completely, all of the sudden see it on coinmarketcap. Doesn't happen often one stays under the for me, but at it was a nice surprise. HShare shocked me more though Wink

Sept 19th 12:00am EST save the date!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This one i missed completely, all of the sudden see it on coinmarketcap. Doesn't happen often one stays under the for me, but at it was a nice surprise. HShare shocked me more though Wink
Activity: 560
I think that centra cap should be between monaco and tenx. And maybe then even overtake them, next year
Activity: 39
hi,
I have question.
Does Centra tokens have been issued as Centra is listed on coinmarketcap ?

Centra Tokens have been issued already prior to Pre-ICO but no official exchange yet. It is being traded on EtherDelta but this exchange is not endorsed by Centra. You will not be able to order a card if you manage to buy your tokens on other platform rather than from Centra directly. Final ICO will open on September 19.

I see.
So where I can find information if I should be issued with pre-ico tokens ?
as I bought some, some time ago.
Activity: 39
hi,
I have question.
Does Centra tokens have been issued as Centra is listed on coinmarketcap ?
Activity: 532
Hmm, this is indeed a project quite fun and rewarding for all those who already understand it. Because the existing system in the centra have things to menyempurna the existing system in the bitcoin, but one thing I do have to correction is I hope that when the project has been running in real we can enjoy them in early use it and I hope that this will not turn into an existing bank. Because the world is constantly changing and will never use old technology.
Activity: 593
Merit: 126
Bounty Manager
Read about all your planned cards, is it planned to issue cards with paywave technology? Now this is a very popular technology.
Activity: 560
Wallet app will released right after ICO?

Yes.

Public ICO price will be announced in the next few weeks!

Now the counter on your website that goes, it counts the time to ico? I correctly understood?
Activity: 140
$1.05 (-78.20%)
0.00023940 BTC (-78.66%)
0.00301242 ETH (-78.25%)

BTFD

This is very confusing to me, why price has gone down 70% on ED? I am very confused about this and can someone explain why they are dumping? We purchased in PRE SALE and we are holding all our coins for long term. I sincerely believe in October it will be worth a lot more than the price people are selling now.

If I am not wrong the team does not consider Etherdelat trading and anyone who has bought the CTR tokens during the crowd sale and using the same will be blacklisted and will not be entitled to get the centra card if he participated early during the crowd sale or made a purchase of more than 5 ETH.

Also, I would like to know how many people have been blacklisted in this case? and will their cards be distributed to other users who were not in the first 500 and joined after that?

Correct we have added all those ETH wallet addresses selling on ED to our list and comparing them to the original purchase they made and registered their personal info with us. Therefore we are blacklisting those. It is a company decision for the better of the ecosystem.

Good move. This should come out as an official statement imho.

We will make an official statement in a few days once more information is collected.
Activity: 140
Wallet app will released right after ICO?

Yes.

Public ICO price will be announced in the next few weeks!
Pages:
Jump to: