Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 106. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
new market concept would break the old market and earn a lots of money from the old market.
Centra is the new market ,I think it would be great..
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Will it still be 1 ETH = 400 CTR?
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am joined the Pre sale using BTC,but until now i dont received the CTR

Send email to [email protected]

I was sent email to [email protected] just waiting the reply

Why until now i am not receive my CTR
I was email to [email protected] and was tweet too
Any solution for my problem
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
I'm glad I saw this last night as I got in with the 20% bonus looks an amazing project also ordered my card and can see this booming late this year early next.
Activity: 206
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
 Grin so this is new ann thread. right? Cheesy so token is end and we must wait till 19/9 to buy again
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Creating cards designed to connect a bridge between trade and cryptocurrency with currently supported sets are: Bitcoin, Ethereal, Litecoin, Token ERC20, Ripple, Zcash, and Dash.
Certainly at this time many investors are eyeing this project, good luck.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Centra is very much like MCO but I think Centra is better than MCO because they have excellent development team and will definitely be listed on major trading platforms.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Just missed this one. Website says token sale starts in 25 days.  Sad 

You have on 9/19 Smiley
Activity: 406
Just missed this one. Website says token sale starts in 25 days.  Sad 
Activity: 868
This seems amazing. Would be a life saver for people who frequently travel and carry their Visa/Master card from Bank. The banks charge huge commission when domestic card is used internationally. This will break the barrier and if this concept clicks, banks would surely undergo a huge loss.

I would like to follow this thread and would surely get a card for myself as soon as it's released to general public.

All the best team.

Have a wonderful weekend.
legendary
Nice to see new thread is up now I hope this project will take the leading into that industry. Centra has very appealing platform and their product is also looking much better than other project.

I know we love keeping it clean and all about the products!
legendary
Guys any direct questions can be made to exectuive management or a PM to @CentraTech

My job is to keep this thread in proper rules and orders. Good job today!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
How exactly does the smart insured wallet work? What does the term precisely mean? You say it is a multi blockchain card: are there any restrictions in the beginning in terms of the number of coins that you can use the card with?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Nice to see new thread is up now I hope this project will take the leading into that industry. Centra has very appealing platform and their product is also looking much better than other project.
legendary
it is the best project, i believe this projek will be sucses and i want to have centra card..  Cool

Cant wait to get our cards next month! Centra by far the most lucrative product!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
it is the best project, i believe this projek will be sucses and i want to have centra card..  Cool
Activity: 238
I sent email also as I have not received tokens either
just waiting ,I think they were very busy .
you know it's a lots of people join the ICO ,so give them some time to deal with this
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I am joined the Pre sale using BTC,but until now i dont received the CTR

Send email to [email protected]

I was sent email to [email protected] just waiting the reply
Activity: 154
I sent email also as I have not received tokens either
Jump to: