Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 105. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
What price ll be on 2nd ICO phase? I think around 3-5$ per token?
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Centra already being traded at $ 0.749 for each token according to marketcap. I don't understand ICO is live and at the same time it's market is open for trade on etherdelta. This will surely have effect on the performance of the crowdfunding as well. Anyone can explain what is happening ?
There was the price even 3.8$ approximately per unit. But there was no tokens, just some pre-sale of them, its some speculation on EtherDelta. The Ico will resume on 19th of September.
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
Centra have so much potential. Looking forward for token sales.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Still didnt reseive my bonus 20% tokens.. Why ?? And when?

Probably best to email [email protected] with your transaction hash ref, I got mine within 20mins of sending an email and a response back confirming it was done.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Centra already being traded at $ 0.749 for each token according to marketcap. I don't understand ICO is live and at the same time it's market is open for trade on etherdelta. This will surely have effect on the performance of the crowdfunding as well. Anyone can explain what is happening ?

Centra does not endorse the sales on etherdelta. If you purchase the tokens there you are not eligible for the free cards. There is one more chance to get your tokens. that would be on 19th september. great going centra!
Activity: 686
gorgeous project,new thread ,great job team!
Join all of the above written, and I want to say that the new ANN thread is very lively, interesting and informative. Smiley I would also like to know where I may get information about raffle of the Centra Card. Thanks all! Smiley
Activity: 728
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Still didnt reseive my bonus 20% tokens.. Why ?? And when?
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
gorgeous project,new thread ,great job team!
Activity: 194
Merit: 0
Lovin' the Centra community! Wink
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
Hello! Are you guys doing bounty?, I have a Spanish Youtube channel with 5,350 subscribers. All we talk is Pre icos, icos, investing in crypto etc. From our Youtube channel alone a total $1m was invested into Dimcoin as I promote Dimcoin pretty hard, I have a portfolio of all my previous work. I will make videos about Centra Tech regardless of bounty, but just in case so that I can benefit from my videos and promotion. Thank you!

Hi can you come into our slack? Thanks Smiley
Wow you have Legendary status!!!! My subscribers will love this ICO you guys are a A+ on my book! Everything right! and yes Im there my username is thekingeek and my twitter @thek1ng33k

Looking forward to spreading the good word on Centra.

Thank you Smiley
Activity: 186
join the signature bounty.waiting the Ann thread open again,pretty good Wink
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
see the Ann thread open again,good job.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hello! Are you guys doing bounty?, I have a Spanish Youtube channel with 5,350 subscribers. All we talk is Pre icos, icos, investing in crypto etc. From our Youtube channel alone a total $1m was invested into Dimcoin as I promote Dimcoin pretty hard, I have a portfolio of all my previous work. I will make videos about Centra Tech regardless of bounty, but just in case so that I can benefit from my videos and promotion. Thank you!

Wow you have Legendary status!!!! My subscribers will love this ICO you guys are a A+ on my book! Everything right! and yes Im there my username is thekingeek and my twitter @thek1ng33k
legendary

Activity: 68
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
Will it still be 1 ETH = 400 CTR?
Activity: 183
update my signature information
legendary
I'm all in on Centra CTR ... item by item better than TenX PAY and TenX has no CBay

Wow!! Huge news from Korea ... this thing is about to go 5x in 3 months ... 10x in 6 months not even including the residual income

This is my kind of coin: one with a revenue stream and with vision

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-announces-global-partnership-with-bitsset-successful-pre-ico-e1235d6f5b1f

Shocked

More power to the partnerships and global minds. Hats off
Activity: 97
I'm all in on Centra CTR ... item by item better than TenX PAY and TenX has no CBay

Wow!! Huge news from Korea ... this thing is about to go 5x in 3 months ... 10x in 6 months not even including the residual income

This is my kind of coin: one with a revenue stream and with vision

https://medium.com/@Centra/centra-tech-announces-global-partnership-with-bitsset-successful-pre-ico-e1235d6f5b1f

Shocked
Jump to: