Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 108. (Read 91138 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Have been observing this ICO for a while. It made sense to purchase when the BTC/ETH/LTC were little cheap. But with their current exchange rates, how does it make sense to invest in this ICO when the offer price is so high.

think .. Think .. Think...

When price of these assets go up it subsequently will raise our value prior to launch Smiley

Nope it doesn't make sense to already assume that it is appreciated asset.  Buying a 100 mil float at $0.80(after bonus)  in ICO is very expensive.  When BTC was $1900 when the initial announcement , it made sense. Not when BTC is $4250 for that ration.  Very very expensive.

Sorry , have to pass it.
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Have been observing this ICO for a while. It made sense to purchase when the BTC/ETH/LTC were little cheap. But with their current exchange rates, how does it make sense to invest in this ICO when the offer price is so high.

think .. Think .. Think...
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Not long to go for the end of the 20% bonus, make sure before you send to put gas at 200000 because you don't wanna get gased out and left behind.  Grin I got few more of these beauties now for my bagz.

Don't run out of gas Smiley 200,000
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Not long to go for the end of the 20% bonus, make sure before you send to put gas at 200000 because you don't wanna get gased out and left behind.  Grin I got few more of these beauties now for my bagz.
Congrats for your amount guys! This project will be huge!

This project have a huge amount of people invest, Because it is a good project running from a good team doing. We are now waiting for the success of this project and we are excited the the coming end and we are happy to be part of this success.

Thank you! Lets get it going! Centra cards shipping next month!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

This project have a huge amount of people invest, Because it is a good project running from a good team doing. We are now waiting for the success of this project and we are excited the the coming end and we are happy to be part of this success.
I like how ICO is going. Despite the fact that it isn't first project with using Debit Card, investments go well. I think this project can make great competition to other projects like TenX, Monaco etc.

Thank you!

4 Hours left till our Pre-ICO closes!

www.centra.tech/token-sale to join!
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
I like how ICO is going. Despite the fact that it isn't first project with using Debit Card, investments go well. I think this project can make great competition to other projects like TenX, Monaco etc.
Very good project it will act as a bridge between the World fiat currency and Cryptocurrency.Looking forward to it.

Thank you we are very excited
Activity: 448
Very good project it will act as a bridge between the World fiat currency and Cryptocurrency.Looking forward to it.
Activity: 394
Merit: 14
oh gosh ... i want one too!
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Just heard about partnership with a Korean company by the name of bittset.

I think they are a part of binance.  Huh

Can anyone confirm or deny this?
Explain how you'll be paying the rewards? What is the source of that money.

What licenses do you have for this to be useable in US, you are exchanging money so there has to be a license.

That is correct. That is all referenced in our white paper in writing. Please visit www.centra.tech/CentraWhitePaper.pdf
We are very excited!! VERY EXCITING NEWS BEING LAUNCHED TONIGHT!
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
Great news about the raised amount!!! ))))) And I like the new thread of Centra.Tech. Guys, I like your project. And this idea of Debit Card on Multi-Blockchain and Insured Wallet - it the nearest future where our dreams may come true. Great!!! )))) Wish all the luck in the World to the founders and developers of the project. We all support you))))  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Why is everyone talking only about the map? Yes, this is an interesting idea but in my opinion it is much more interesting to look at a cBay store that can compete among major giants and occupy its segment in the niche of purchasing goods through the crypto currency!
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Great news about the raised amount!!! ))))) And I like the new thread of Centra.Tech. Guys, I like your project. And this idea of Debit Card on Multi-Blockchain and Insured Wallet - it the nearest future where our dreams may come true. Great!!! )))) Wish all the luck in the World to the founders and developers of the project. We all support you))))  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Centra has really done an outstanding job at giving the people what they want. I've been watching from the sidelines since day 1 and I truly am impressed with Centra's transparency, professionalism, and customer support. Its hard to deny that this company is a sleeping giant. I believe Centra could have very well had a closed token sale for whales only, but they did not, leaving us little guys an amazing opportunity to ride this small wave which will very soon become a tidal wave.

Very excited for the future of this company. Good luck team and God bless Smiley 
No doubt, i fully agree with your opinion about the Centra Card. Just look at their team, it seems to be one of the strongest in the world of cryptocurrency. And what incredible success this project has achieved to this date gives us great hope for the future. Wink

Thank you! We are very excited to bring this card into everyones hand!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Centra has really done an outstanding job at giving the people what they want. I've been watching from the sidelines since day 1 and I truly am impressed with Centra's transparency, professionalism, and customer support. Its hard to deny that this company is a sleeping giant. I believe Centra could have very well had a closed token sale for whales only, but they did not, leaving us little guys an amazing opportunity to ride this small wave which will very soon become a tidal wave.

Very excited for the future of this company. Good luck team and God bless Smiley 
No doubt, i fully agree with your opinion about the Centra Card. Just look at their team, it seems to be one of the strongest in the world of cryptocurrency. And what incredible success this project has achieved to this date gives us great hope for the future. Wink
Jump to: