Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 3. (Read 91104 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
i wrote today to support about bounty and thats what they said

Im sorry to inform you but for the time being all of our bounty has stopped temporary untill we heard back from our supervisors as the wallet we distribute all the ctr allocated for bounty is empty

Wow. Bounty wallet is empty? That is very unfortunate. That means that some people probably got double paid for the same things.

Their bounty manager has negative trust and not logging in since then.

He may have embezzled them.

It is very unfortunate for bounty hunters. I hope it will get solved.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Any ideas on when the next batch of cards are beign sent out, especially cards that are not for Asia
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Where the news feed from the team?

You can find info you need on their social media channels as twitter, facebook, medium and also on telegram! Here's a link to Centra announcements on telegram https://t.me/centratech ! You can visit Centra's official website, the link is on the first page of this thread!
thanks!
Activity: 714
Merit: 503

Im sorry to inform you but for the time being all of our bounty has stopped temporary untill we heard back from our supervisors as the wallet we distribute all the ctr allocated for bounty is empty

Wow. Bounty wallet is empty? That is very unfortunate. That means that some people probably got double paid for the same things.

I too was ignored and never been paid for my translation bounty even after sending repeated emails to support team.They have completely ignored all the bounty participants after the campaign was successful.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
I'm keeping a small CTR at $ 1, and I expect the CTR to reach $ 10 soon this year and this is absolutely certain. Right now it is a good opportunity for you to invest early in CTR as it can be very applicable in your life

Same here, I will be holding this for long term since it has a potential to rise i think more than $10 this year. I just bought it at current price @3$ didn't saw this earlier but i think it's still a good buy. Hoping for the best for CTR. cheers.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can someone post some details of what happened in nyc today with centra thanks
Activity: 68
Wow, very promissable project!
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
I'm keeping a small CTR at $ 1, and I expect the CTR to reach $ 10 soon this year and this is absolutely certain. Right now it is a good opportunity for you to invest early in CTR as it can be very applicable in your life
Merit: 118
Where the bounty thread?

the bounty campaign is ended a long time ago and the bounty thread is now closed to new replies.
here the link of the bounty thread if you needed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyended-centra-multi-blockchain-worldwide-debit-card-insured-wallet-2057569
Yes, but for some reason the thread is closed for discussions...I wonder why?
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Where the bounty thread?

the bounty campaign is ended a long time ago and the bounty thread is now closed to new replies.
here the link of the bounty thread if you needed: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyended-centra-multi-blockchain-worldwide-debit-card-insured-wallet-2057569
Activity: 168
I holding my tokens, at last till all people receive cards. I think price can be at last 10x from this price. Only stupid people can sell tokens now for so cheap price.
Dont hear fudsters. ICO finished. Money raised. But team working hard. And all fuds - useless now. They only need buy cheap tokens.
Activity: 105
Where the bounty thread?
Activity: 98
Are those fees associated with the cards really "fees" or is it the amount of Centra required to be staked?  Please clarify the fees!

Those are fee's they also have a stake policy on top of fees. That is why I moved over to Monaco better business model.

Well, about monaco they have only cards pictures now, nothing more. And their ico was way before than centra's.

I don't think with that speed they can hold some ground on the market.

Due your own research. I'm simply judging from software design, website, features etc...so you might be correct. But based on my evaluation of all products I went with Monaco for the card and for the investment. That could change but at this time I feel they are by far the leader in innovation, collaboration and quality.

Putting it down to simple terms. Do I buy clothes that are pumped out of China Sweat Shops and begin to fall apart after the first wash? Or do I go with made in Italy that will last me years? I tend to go with Italy. But again that could change. I'm all about competition.

Also another turn off for me was Centra used  Boxer for an advertising stunt. Just kind of silly and really doesn't appeal to me. Good luck with you in whatever you choose!
Activity: 238
Hi there, can anyone explain to me what the wallet insurance does mean? Does this mean that if a Centra Tech user looses his private keys will be able to be refunded the money that was in the wallet? I think this is great because we desperately need something like this in crypto before it can become mainstream, but on the other hand I dont see this working out without big insurance companies with a lot of funds getting into it. I mean, it would surely ruin centra if some big players loose control over their funds and expect a refund of some millions worth of coins. Please correct me if I miss something fundamental here.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Are those fees associated with the cards really "fees" or is it the amount of Centra required to be staked?  Please clarify the fees!

Those are fee's they also have a stake policy on top of fees. That is why I moved over to Monaco better business model.

Well, about monaco they have only cards pictures now, nothing more. And their ico was way before than centra's.

I don't think with that speed they can hold some ground on the market.
Activity: 98

Merit: 118
I really do not understand why some of them received their award a few months ago, but some still have not received it? Can somebody explain me?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Be patient guys, everybody will receive their bounties, this is very big project.

It will take too much time to complete it.

This is the buyer's time when bounty is distributed the price of CTR will go down we will wait in the market
I hope the team immediately distributes it before the price is too high  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: