Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 4. (Read 91104 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Be patient guys, everybody will receive their bounties, this is very big project.

It will take too much time to complete it.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012
Did Monaco pay their bounty hunters or run off?  That would be one major score for Monaco over Centra.

I was hoping DJ Khalid could get us payment for our work but I guess not.

Monaco bounty was completed months back and all paid in time.Centra bounty is still running with many yet to be paid for their work.

It is a shame some bounties still didn't got pay.

Actually the problem caused because their bounty manager was very bad. But they chose him so the mistake is theirs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Did Monaco pay their bounty hunters or run off?  That would be one major score for Monaco over Centra.

Monaco bounty was completed months back and all paid in time.Centra bounty is still running with many yet to be paid for their work.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
You might want to re-think that. I used to think the same. But then realized this coin is just a trading coin and not a real business model with a plan. A friend told me about Monaco (MCO) that is when I did my research and found they don't charge for cards. They have a great business model that will survive in a real world environment outside of Cryptospace and in Cryptoland as well. Monaco manages to bridge the gaps and has a high quality on all ends. From the website to the application down to the name and the look and feel of the cards.
Obviously this is some type of primitive Monaco endorsement you are doing know one here cares for this if they are on centra bitcoin talk obviously they heard of Monaco I don’t believe your “a friend told me about Monaco story”
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Are those fees associated with the cards really "fees" or is it the amount of Centra required to be staked?  Please clarify the fees!
Activity: 98
You might want to re-think that. I used to think the same. But then realized this coin is just a trading coin and not a real business model with a plan. A friend told me about Monaco (MCO) that is when I did my research and found they don't charge for cards. They have a great business model that will survive in a real world environment outside of Cryptospace and in Cryptoland as well. Monaco manages to bridge the gaps and has a high quality on all ends. From the website to the application down to the name and the look and feel of the cards.
Honestly when I saw the Poll centra conducted asking which coin should be added I became more excited than ever
People from different telegram groups hadn’t heard of centra
Electroneum won by a landslide cardano second
If we as centra keep having those polls this whole thing might go crazy it’s going to force coins to have people and not just a few whales 🐳 it’s going to be awesome 😎
Activity: 294
We already could be well above $5. But as soon there is a run people who is saying that they are selling. Try to double their stack. But that is crypto and I don't mind.
Activity: 308
can someone help me to receive payment from bounty campaign. I am a participant and currently have not received payment from the centra team
I hope someone helps me!

I think they are taking lot of time to distribute the bounty people and the ICO has been ended very long time ago. But still even manager and team is not responding about bounty distribution.
It seems to be immediately distributed because many participants are waiting for it. everyone is waiting for CTR in the participant wallets

Yes, from many days people are still asking for the bounty but the company and manager are not responding. I think team has cheated the participants who promoted their campaign.
I also did not receive my reward (((

Can I find out when will be payment ??

Hello, I appeal once again about the reward for the work done !!

Give information, the work is done - answers 0

Thank you

Huh Huh Huh Huh
 Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
You invest when a company is up and coming not when they are already their
Your post just made me want even more centra

That's the funny thing. Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali. Look at the products. They wasted a lot of cash early on. They also have a larger marketcap meaning overpriced atm compared to Monaco MCO.

The app is better
Website is better
Card doesn't charge and Looks Betterc
All Cards are Metal Except the no lockup Plastic Card

You show very little knowledge on Centra. Your analysis of Monaco and other cards is off and your knowledge of the marketing is wrong. Go shill your bad info somewhere else. I'm glad you like shiny metal cards and fancy websites of other cards.

Wow you have a low IQ --

It's simple the application is smooth, the verification process is streamlined. The website is not built on wordpress with a blocky design. The only reason people buy it is because they see its $3 or $4 but fail to look at Marketcap. It is not cheap at all. The cards also are expensive. Annual membership fees.

Now we attack peoples IQ? You should be banned.

Let's look at your post and misinformation
You said
Quote from: divest.ted
Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali.
It's Centra! not Centura. Muhamad Ali is dead..maybe stay up on who is alive and can actually promote a product.
Like I said you have no clue. Go post your misinformation elsewhere.

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [USD]:

$2.50

Bank ATM Withdrawal Fee [Non-USD]:

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

-------------------------------------------

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

Centra CCE Conversion Fee:

FREE

----------------------------------

Way over priced also the website looks crumby and the cards are ugly as well. I don't want them tbh. Do your own research though.

Pretty high fees just to have a Card -- I agree. That is why I went with the Monaco card MCO. You can download the app from the itunes or google playstore. Very high quality.

Are you posting and then responding to your own posts?

Tell me about centra market cap vs Monaco?   Cheers

Yeah that’s really funny, and HE said „Wow you have a low IQ“ to the other guy. What a shame.
Activity: 112

That's the funny thing. Centura just spent a lot on Marketing with Muhamad Ali. Look at the products. They wasted a lot of cash early on. They also have a larger marketcap meaning overpriced atm compared to Monaco MCO.

The app is better
Website is better

You show very little knowledge on Centra. Your analysis of Monaco and other cards is off and your knowledge of the marketing is wrong. Go shill your bad info somewhere else. I'm glad you like shiny metal cards and fancy websites of other cards.

Wow you have a low IQ --

It's simple the application is smooth, the verification process is streamlined. The website is not built on wordpress with a blocky design. The only reason people buy it is because they see its $3 or $4 but fail to look at Marketcap. It is not cheap at all. The cards also are expensive. Annual membership fees.

You said
It's Centra! not Centura. Muhamad Ali is dead..maybe stay up on who is alive and can actually promote a product.

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

FREE

Way over priced also the website looks crumby and the cards are ugly as well. I don't want them tbh. Do your own research though.

Pretty high fees just to have a Card -- I agree. That is why I went with the Monaco card MCO. You can download the app from the itunes or google playstore. Very high quality.

Are you posting and then responding to your own posts?

Tell me about centra market cap vs Monaco?   Cheers

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

FREE

i won’t make the same mistake I am going to keep buying
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Current growth is really amazing but this token is still undervalued as compared with other competitors. I think this is time to buy more to have a great future because price will explode so badly.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
Many people still have not received a reward for their generosity, more than 40% of them. How can you trust this company if it does not fulfill its obligations even at this level?
I'm still waiting for the tokens to come to my address.

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said

FEES:

CENTRA BLUE

Annual Fee:

$50 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA GOLD

Annual Fee:

$100 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

CENTRA BLACK

Annual Fee:

$500 in CTR

$2.50

1.00% + $3.00

One-Time Activation Fee:

$20.00

Centra CCE ATM Fee:

FREE

FREE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
So I have to admit I was diversified into Centura, TenX had both of these. But after doing a lot of research I found an unknown Giant hiding int he sand. Monaco MCO. So I ended up selling my Centura and TenX luckily prior to the ban by Visa on the cards.

I watched the interview with Kris on CNBC and was sold. Monaco is going to take over the industry. A sleeping Giant. I loved Centura but I started looking at the website and development in comparison to Monaco and it just looks cheesy and cheap. I also don't care for the poor advertising they did with Mayweather and the Goldcard looks and feels cheap.

I have to admit I like status symbols great products. Always wanted a metal card. I looked at the app on Iphone/Android online and checked it on my phone. It was awesome! I applied for a card and it was an amazing process. I don't trust Centura and TenX any longer moved my holdings into Monaco. I'm here for long term growth and a great product.

You haven given even one solid argument why Monaco is better than Centra. I am open to new information and would love to hear why it is better, do they have better tech?

I am amazed why TenX token is not dropping , TenX seems to have better growth than Centra even after ban which basically means that TEnx is dead in the water for now, they do not have a working product. I think CENTRA is the best card .

I think it was about to go down but they made a video explaining that they were about to exchange the wavecrest cards to their own anyways so its actually easier for them now cause they just have to send the new ones. But they are not ready yet so ppl have to wait up to three months I guess and even then I'm not sure how quickly they will be able to send them.
Activity: 10

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

You said

The app is better
Website is better

Wow you have a low IQ --

Pages:
Jump to: