Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 52. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Will this debit card work in Canada?

Anyone from Canada PM me if it works for you

They said their card going to work worldwide. And it needs to work regardless of country just you need to find MasterCard/Visa supported ATM's or POS devices.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Will this debit card work in Canada?

Anyone from Canada PM me if it works for you
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
No i got my Confirmation Mail about Centra Card ... I forgot to fill in my Ethereum-Address  Huh I tought i filled it in..
Do i need do fill out the Card-order again?

try the Slack. Centra team is very responsive.
I don't like Slack very much. But got everything done with email  Smiley Thank you for the help.  Cool
No i got my Confirmation Mail about Centra Card ... I forgot to fill in my Ethereum-Address  Huh I tought i filled it in..

They have to check out it's really you. Don't fill in another form, but reply to the email only if it's coming from: [email protected]
Got my Email and everything is ok. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 75
When I entered their website the last day, I thought i was doing ico. But it was pre-ico. a very high pre-sale took place. At the ico time, it can also be one of the best collecting projects in recent times, without lagging behind of pre-ico. For etherdelta prices, I can not comment because I do not know the price of ico or preico. But I think it's best to listening to the official warnings and buying it from ico. I'll wait for it. When it will enter the market, I think it will perform like monaco, tokencard and tenx. It will not disappoint those who enter from ico.

(pre)ICO is over and CTR is live on EtherDelta, LiveCoin, Cryptopia, Binance and on Oct 12th another top 5 exchange listing.
Wow ! In less than 10 days a new big big exchange ? Last chance to take the train to the moon... Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Mew supports CTR yes. Confirmed.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
Congratulations on a successful ICO! But today the price has decreased, is this due to bounty hunters? By the way, Myetherwallet supports CTR?
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
When I entered their website the last day, I thought i was doing ico. But it was pre-ico. a very high pre-sale took place. At the ico time, it can also be one of the best collecting projects in recent times, without lagging behind of pre-ico. For etherdelta prices, I can not comment because I do not know the price of ico or preico. But I think it's best to listening to the official warnings and buying it from ico. I'll wait for it. When it will enter the market, I think it will perform like monaco, tokencard and tenx. It will not disappoint those who enter from ico.

(pre)ICO is over and CTR is live on EtherDelta, LiveCoin, Cryptopia, Binance and on Oct 12th another top 5 exchange listing.
anu
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Great project, I regret because missed for join ICO, but today I was bought about 980 CTR or more than $1300 at livecoin.net , I sure the price will rise.
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
At the level of one dollar formed a strong level of support. Below should not go down.
And in general, we are confidently going up!

now there is no question, so the centra is worth the dollar. the question is whether it will cost two?
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
At the level of one dollar formed a strong level of support. Below should not go down.
And in general, we are confidently going up!
Activity: 237
Merit: 250
Centra in Binance which is quite good exchange and an exciting news, so let us focus more on the tech.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

try the Slack. Centra team is very responsive.
From my understanding, CTR tokens do two things: (1) provide network rewards to holders and (2) power the product suite of Centra. In order to use Centra, it looks like CTR tokens are required.

But they are just ERC20 tokens, how are they supposed to 'power the product suite' of Centra?

This is what I'm trying to establish, where there might be a meaningful description of actual technological methodology for this platform's 'engine' this 'CCE module'.

They have filed patents for the CCE module. I am not sure if they will disclose much information about this, the white paper needs to be cleaned up still IMO, but then again we have stupid concepts raising 30M+ so lets see what happens. The ICO is closed and a success. Time will tell all, and they are all about progress. Their blockchain which comes out next year is scheduled to be unveiled on the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, maybe you should go there and ask?

If they filed patents, then it should be searchable on the USPTO website.

Not for a period of time, look how frequent they update that database. I could be wrong the OP should answer this.

The OP? You're the OP.

Posting from the wrong account?

Check out their YouTube channel and the will post a video on short term notice to clear up a lot of your concerns.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGeFS7P6f6dLuwtQpZtRnuA/videos

They have to check out it's really you. Don't fill in another form, but reply to the email only if it's coming from: [email protected]
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Updates from Centra Slack channel:

If you have not yet filled out this form with in the last two weeks please fill it out https://centra.tech/order-form/ ....Customer service will also be contacting you if your order form was incomplete. Please just email them back with the info they are asking for. The email will be from [email protected] ....PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS. NO MORE GIVING AWAY CTR TO PHISHING SCAMS!
~
 A lot of great news coming to Centra, we are very excited for everyone to start using our products. Expect emails starting in 5 days your access codes for the App.

Awesome. Thanks for the update!
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
From my understanding, CTR tokens do two things: (1) provide network rewards to holders and (2) power the product suite of Centra. In order to use Centra, it looks like CTR tokens are required.

But they are just ERC20 tokens, how are they supposed to 'power the product suite' of Centra?

This is what I'm trying to establish, where there might be a meaningful description of actual technological methodology for this platform's 'engine' this 'CCE module'.

They have filed patents for the CCE module. I am not sure if they will disclose much information about this, the white paper needs to be cleaned up still IMO, but then again we have stupid concepts raising 30M+ so lets see what happens. The ICO is closed and a success. Time will tell all, and they are all about progress. Their blockchain which comes out next year is scheduled to be unveiled on the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, maybe you should go there and ask?

Not for a period of time, look how frequent they update that database. I could be wrong the OP should answer this.

The OP? You're the OP.

Posting from the wrong account?

legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001

Pages:
Jump to: