Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 49. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Waiting for IOS and Android wallet app to be released this week. Another top 5 exchange as well.
I think exchanges see this as a security which is a big issue, because most of these exchanges are very cautious of not falling on the sword of SEC, the price has taken a big dip unless you are an pr-sale investor
Poloniex or HitBTC because if it was other , I suppose they would have said : top 3 Smiley

Poloniex is my bet Smiley

Why not Bittrex? Bittrex now more biggest than Poloniex. And also, I hear that they beginning listing tokens again from October 1? Its true?
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
And the CTR price continues to fall... However, almost all altcoins are falling against the background of growing Bitcoin ahead of the fork.

These times are a little bit difficult. Everybody wants to ride the BTC run, and then they all go back to their alts once the bull market loses steam. If you don't sell your alts, you haven't lost anything.
The rule is : never put $ if you can't wait at least at middle term.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
And the CTR price continues to fall... However, almost all altcoins are falling against the background of growing Bitcoin ahead of the fork.

These times are a little bit difficult. Everybody wants to ride the BTC run, and then they all go back to their alts once the bull market loses steam. If you don't sell your alts, you haven't lost anything.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Infleum
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
I have my titanium card from centra.  Spending on the credit limit atm every day, will soon be spending crypto's when alpha is released.  Grin

May I know when you received it? Can you provide your reviews on the card you have received, a youtube review with spending on malls/pos? It would be encouraging for the community to see this happen in reality.
Waiting for IOS and Android wallet app to be released this week. Another top 5 exchange as well.
I think exchanges see this as a security which is a big issue, because most of these exchanges are very cautious of not falling on the sword of SEC, the price has taken a big dip unless you are an pr-sale investor
Poloniex or HitBTC because if it was other , I suppose they would have said : top 3 Smiley

Poloniex is my bet Smiley
Activity: 77

Let's wait until Friday, October 13 (depends on your timezone). That was the commitment given that it will be listed in a "Top 5 exchange."

I will hope that's true, but if Centra will be listed on bittrex i am fine  Grin Waiting hard for friday
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Activity: 665
Merit: 107
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Wallet app will be launch tomorrow?  Roll Eyes
Hope we can see at last 3$ per token after app released  Smiley

Many people will hold the coin until the app is released. Yes, CarTaxi will do good in the coming days because once they see the potential in the market. I think this the first time Cartaxi is implemented in Blockchain.
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Less than 48 hours and the app is live folks.  This baby is about to take off!
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Waiting this coin to be listed so it can rival TenX coin,
They said about top 5 exchange soon also  Roll Eyes
I hope this will be Bittrex or may be Poloniex  Smiley
Centra Tech @centra_card
We are listing on a top 5 volume exchange next week! Stay tuned for updates!

Oct 7, 2017

=> To the moon Smiley
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I have my titanium card from centra.  Spending on the credit limit atm every day, will soon be spending crypto's when alpha is released.  Grin
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
I have also tried to call them, no answer. Has anyone received a card from them?

Which card you mean? They wil chipping cards in the end of October (black cards). Blue and Gold - in Noveber. Be patient  Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
They said about top 5 exchange soon also  Roll Eyes
I hope this will be Bittrex or may be Poloniex  Smiley
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Support said news coming on app. Waiting for apple approval . Boarding for take off!

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Maybe a fed.
I have also tried to call them, no answer. Has anyone received a card from them?

Holiday in the US (only a federal one) but apparently centra is taking it off
Activity: 144
Uncensored & Anonymous Live Streaming
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Does anyone know how much it takes to recieve an answer from Centra support ? I have filled a form yesterday for Centra Wallet and app, and I dind not recieved any confirmation yet! thanks
Pages:
Jump to: