Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 53. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
From my understanding, CTR tokens do two things: (1) provide network rewards to holders and (2) power the product suite of Centra. In order to use Centra, it looks like CTR tokens are required.

But they are just ERC20 tokens, how are they supposed to 'power the product suite' of Centra?

This is what I'm trying to establish, where there might be a meaningful description of actual technological methodology for this platform's 'engine' this 'CCE module'.

They have filed patents for the CCE module. I am not sure if they will disclose much information about this, the white paper needs to be cleaned up still IMO, but then again we have stupid concepts raising 30M+ so lets see what happens. The ICO is closed and a success. Time will tell all, and they are all about progress. Their blockchain which comes out next year is scheduled to be unveiled on the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, maybe you should go there and ask?

If they filed patents, then it should be searchable on the USPTO website.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
From my understanding, CTR tokens do two things: (1) provide network rewards to holders and (2) power the product suite of Centra. In order to use Centra, it looks like CTR tokens are required.

But they are just ERC20 tokens, how are they supposed to 'power the product suite' of Centra?

This is what I'm trying to establish, where there might be a meaningful description of actual technological methodology for this platform's 'engine' this 'CCE module'.

They have filed patents for the CCE module. I am not sure if they will disclose much information about this, the white paper needs to be cleaned up still IMO, but then again we have stupid concepts raising 30M+ so lets see what happens. The ICO is closed and a success. Time will tell all, and they are all about progress. Their blockchain which comes out next year is scheduled to be unveiled on the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, maybe you should go there and ask?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
Omg. Someone paid like 8 ether per 0.193 ctr....  on ED for a total of 42 eth....

Etherdelta is a mess lol you can place an order with a "decimal mistake" and wait for some poor soul to complete it by accident lol

mostly that's not the case and the order is been bought back by the one placing it, just to manipulate price on coinmarketcap...
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Omg. Someone paid like 8 ether per 0.193 ctr....  on ED for a total of 42 eth....

Etherdelta is a mess lol you can place an order with a "decimal mistake" and wait for some poor soul to complete it by accident lol
Activity: 308
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Look at daily volume on kraken. This is a quite small exchange. Any sense in this. Bittrex more better. I hope CRT will be on Bittrex soon.
Also they ll launch a wallet app in October 10  Roll Eyes
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
The Centra Network is in its final stages of completion. It will be very exciting to see CTR volume on Centra's very own exchange
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Centra is listed on Binance with more to follow. Centra's core team is currently in Asia working on getting listed on the top major exchanges. Once the Centra Wallet App is released these exchanges will jump on the chance to list CTR. Patients everyone, great things like this take time! Smiley Keep up the good work guys!
Activity: 210
Sorry. edited my post.

May I know what are you doing? or trying to do? No offense but we have seen this from the beginning. Kinda this chapter is done. The ICO has ended.

The titanium cards were already being distributed. You can see the videos of people using the cards and proof of purchases with the card.

The app will be released in both Apple and Playstore. How about reviewing them too before you make any conclusion. How would you red flag something that has a working product compared to others. And the guy is going to attend the event. Would a scammer do that?
Activity: 94
Can't wait for the ios and android app to come out.
Activity: 210
May I know what are you doing? or trying to do? No offense but we have seen this from the beginning. Kinda this chapter is done. The ICO has ended.

The titanium cards were already being distributed. You can see the videos of people using the cards and proof of purchases with the card.

The app will be released in both Apple and Playstore. How about reviewing them too before you make any conclusion. How would you red flag something that has a working product compared to others. And the guy is going to attend the event. Would a scammer do that?
Activity: 77
I still didn't get any confirmation E-Mail about my Centra-Card. What should i do?

And when will the android wallet be announced?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112

Centra Wallet, Web app, and Mobile App will be ready on 10/10 everyone will start getting their access codes.

Wow, great news, I can bearly wait to see the app! I have asked before, but nobody answerd me : is there gonna be a desktop wallet too, sometime in the near future? Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Yes, they have a plan to launch their own blockchain centrachain by the next year 2018 where CTR tokens will serve as the fuel for it.

Ok, but how does their blockchain actually function in terms of the 'CCE' module's ability to sell multicurrency cryptocurrencies and transmit liquidity in fiat to credit the client's card account at Visa/Mastercard?

I would say this information was received from centra slack and posted on this thread(can't get the exact page for it).I am not a slack fan, so don't visit it often.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

But they are just ECR20 tokens, how are they supposed to 'power the product suite' of Centra?

Yes, they have a plan to launch their own blockchain centrachain by the next year 2018 where CTR tokens will serve as the fuel for it.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
Is the ICO coin complete? When will they start paying coins for the bounty program ??

Yes, the ICO is over, it last only a week, and the bounties will be rewarded pretty soon, but gradually, from what I understand. You may look a few pages behind for a complete explanation about bounties Smiley
Activity: 75
I have a question about the bounty. I hold some CTR since weeks but not from ICO (it was from exchange).

Will i get something ? If yes how will it works ? A % or something like that ?

You will need a wallet + ctr tokens.

Exchange wallet or ios/android when out ? Second question : what people will get ? How much i mean
Activity: 560
Merit: 256
Is the ICO coin complete? When will they start paying coins for the bounty program ??
Activity: 378
I have a question about the bounty. I hold some CTR since weeks but not from ICO (it was from exchange).

Will i get something ? If yes how will it works ? A % or something like that ?

You will need a wallet + ctr tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: