Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 56. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Nice news from official blog :

The Centra Tech team will be sponsoring and attending this years Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The conference will be held on November 29th — November 30th.

Centra Tech will be speaking about the latest advancements in our Centra Product Line, the future of Blockchain Orientated Payments, and our Centrachain® Blockchain releasing Q1 2018. You can also find our gold sponsored booth located at the expo to find more information about our products and company.
“Blockchain Expo will be arriving in the Santa Clara Convention Center on November 29–30 2017, bringing together 3000+ people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.”

The Blockchain Expo will host attendees such as MasterCard, IBM, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Discover and more! Make sure you follow our Twitter & Facebook for all the latest updates for the event!
Thank you,

Centra

Good luck!

The nice hosts and promissable networking. Meet you there in Santa Clara.

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Oops, today is not the best day for all Centra holders. The price is equal to 1.09 $ is very cheap for this coin, especially in comparison with the recent ICO price. Its a pity Undecided

I think it's the effect of the push for volume into binance with the bounty offer, when sell exceeds buy and people are desperate to sell so they can with the volume prize this is what happens, it also gives incentives to some whales to drive price down sell a huge volume and then buy back cheap as well while winning the bonus prize. while I understand the reason for driving volumes to an exchange I personally saw this coming. Centra product to be honest does not need this bonanza, once the cards are out people will rush to buy this token no need to have bonanza schemes that will artificially cause a dump and drive prices downwards hurting investors.
Activity: 756
Infleum
Oops, today is not the best day for all Centra holders. The price is equal to 1.09 $ is very cheap for this coin, especially in comparison with the recent ICO price. Its a pity Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001
Congrats to all the participants of this campaign.Since the ICO date is also over by now when do we get to know about the partnership with Centra who had bought in the half of the tokens?
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Centra is far better than Monaco and TenX. I sold all my PAY and bought Centra
Great decision, now that centra is still trading below ICO you can surely accumulate more.
Team are doing the best they can to market this product and I am confident we are not wrong with our decision to invest.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Nice news from official blog :

The Centra Tech team will be sponsoring and attending this years Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, CA. The conference will be held on November 29th — November 30th.

Centra Tech will be speaking about the latest advancements in our Centra Product Line, the future of Blockchain Orientated Payments, and our Centrachain® Blockchain releasing Q1 2018. You can also find our gold sponsored booth located at the expo to find more information about our products and company.
“Blockchain Expo will be arriving in the Santa Clara Convention Center on November 29–30 2017, bringing together 3000+ people across key industries for two days of world-class content from leading brands embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
Presented in a series of top-level keynotes, interactive panel discussions and solution-based case studies with a focus on learning and building partnerships in the emerging Blockchain space, Blockchain Expo will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; legal sectors, financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.”

The Blockchain Expo will host attendees such as MasterCard, IBM, Intel, Hewlett Packard, Discover and more! Make sure you follow our Twitter & Facebook for all the latest updates for the event!
Thank you,

Centra
Activity: 245
Merit: 101
Centra is far better than Monaco and TenX. I sold all my PAY and bought Centra
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
Innovation Powered by Crypto
From where i can buy centra?.
Is ico finished..?
Ico price?

binance, livecoin, cryptopia, etherdelta and soon more to come.
pre ico 400CTR = 1 ETH
ico 200 CTR = 1 ETH
Activity: 226
From where i can buy centra?.
Is ico finished..?
Ico price?
Activity: 64
CENTRA vs Monaco vs TenX: How Do Their Tokens Compare?
https://steemit.com/crypto/@roosterred/centra-vs-monaco-vs-tenx-how-do-their-tokens-compare

Hi Friends! Above is a great article comparing these three tokens. There are some caveats and uncertainty though!
All three tokens are just as good, but I will choose centra because I find it most interesting and profitable. Cheesy

CTR's biggest advantage, which I don't go through in the article, is that the Centra card gives the best benefits, spurring its use. Honestly, by my back-of-the-envelope calculations, Titanium cards will lose money. I guess it is good there are only 500 of them.
Activity: 581
https://steemit.com/crypto/@roosterred/centra-vs-monaco-vs-tenx-how-do-their-tokens-compare

Hi Friends! Above is a great article comparing these three tokens. There are some caveats and uncertainty though!
All three tokens are just as good, but I will choose centra because I find it most interesting and profitable. Cheesy

If you wrote this, it is pretty bad. While you are technically correct they get 12.5% more, you need to phrase it as .8% vs. 9% of transaction. Otherwise, readers will believe they get 13.3% instead.
No, I think this is a much clearer way of putting it. The .8 vs .9 is ungrammatical, so I won't use it. I know why a math orientated person phrased it that way, but it really doesn't work.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102

If you wrote this, it is pretty bad. While you are technically correct they get 12.5% more, you need to phrase it as .8% vs. 9% of transaction. Otherwise, readers will believe they get 13.3% instead.

Activity: 280
Merit: 106
This is one of the most ambitious projects in recent times. But what happens with its market capitalization? Today it was 90, then 100, and now $ 84 million. A large difference with such a small trading volume.

in cryptoworld, too many pro traders with big money move the market. Thats why we see many price difference in a short amount of time.
true but before end october, new exchange will come (if no change, Kraken is on the road). Once some big exchange will be there and if the product go well, you will see bigger price. How much ? No one know but it will be really strange if this dont go at least 3$. Most of us buy this under 1$ which is very low and if this go to 10$...well...happy new year ! Smiley

Kraken doesn't have that many listings, so listing Centra is definately gonna make impact!

I don't think Kraken will list this token, Kraken has some policies that is why it is one of the few tokens make it to their exchange.

To be honest, Crypto-Currency projects don't come much bigger than this one. I don't see any reason why it would be rejected by any exchange. The potential of this is huge, especially with the Celebrity endorsements. As above, it is already confirmed apparently. Onwards and upwards. Smiley
This is one of the most ambitious projects in recent times. But what happens with its market capitalization? Today it was 90, then 100, and now $ 84 million. A large difference with such a small trading volume.

in cryptoworld, too many pro traders with big money move the market. Thats why we see many price difference in a short amount of time.
true but before end october, new exchange will come (if no change, Kraken is on the road). Once some big exchange will be there and if the product go well, you will see bigger price. How much ? No one know but it will be really strange if this dont go at least 3$. Most of us buy this under 1$ which is very low and if this go to 10$...well...happy new year ! Smiley

Kraken doesn't have that many listings, so listing Centra is definately gonna make impact!

I don't think Kraken will list this token, Kraken has some policies that is why it is one of the few tokens make it to their exchange.

It's already confirmed, their management has black cards. About 2 weeks left...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Activity: 75

Activity: 448

Pages:
Jump to: