Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 47. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
TenX uses Wave Crest... which partner is Centra using? They mentioned third party but did they announce who it is?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
centra_card Sep 30
We will have an official bounty on Binance @ binance_2017 exchange next week! Learn how to win FREE CTR tokens on our blog Monday!
Hi, tell me how  can win CTR tokens on Binance on your blog, I did not find the information.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wallet app ready  Roll Eyes
https://itunes.apple.com/app/centra-wallet/id1289078825?mt=8

People, who spread fuds, want to buy cheap bounty tokens this great project. Dont hear them guys!

Yes, supports should have own ideas, not fear those retard FUD. Go centra!!

yes. we must not believe them , they are only doing this for purpose. they want the rest to dump their coins and of course, they will be the one to catch those dumps.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

People, who spread fuds, want to buy cheap bounty tokens this great project. Dont hear them guys!

Yes, supports should have own ideas, not fear those retard FUD. Go centra!!
Activity: 350
Hi Dev, tell me how to participate in the contest on the Binance exchanger from your project?
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
when the bounty rewards will be distributed?? is it begin for the distribution?? i'm waiting for this time.

hang tight Cool
It's on the way guys, patience is key. team always delivers.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Centra will win with quality. Only quality project can remove every obstacle. I think that this project is still under radar.

I holding my tokens, at last till all people receive cards. I think price can be at last 10x from this price. Only stupid people can sell tokens now for so cheap price.
Dont hear fudsters. ICO finished. Money raised. But team working hard. And all fuds - useless now. They only need buy cheap tokens.
Activity: 280
when the bounty rewards will be distributed?? is it begin for the distribution?? i'm waiting for this time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 118
Centra will win with quality. Only quality project can remove every obstacle. I think that this project is still under radar.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
So finally the wallet app has been released today for IOS.

Personally I am waiting for the Android and dektop versions being a non-apple user and I like to do most of my crypto work from a secure PC at home.

They will be launching an exchange shortly te enable users to trade the currencies in the wallet, there are alot of exciting things happening with Centra right now. Amazed at how much the team have delivered in such a short space of time, seems they were planning this project long before the ICO. Other companies raise money then go away and start a project Centra have really got the jump in the Crypto Debit card arena.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You

I am assuming it will not affect Centra in any way and it is about 3rd party like wavecrest. Centra is not using a third party instead using a bank to issue the cards.
If Centra were to be affected it would have been when VISA was restricted. Anyway, please do wait for official statement from Centra on this.

From official chat :

Our card is a Co Branded Debit Card from our issuing Bank Partner. We are not directly contracted with Visa or Mastercard.

I do not think that it matters that you dont have direct contract with VISA since the article  https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-debit-cards-non-european-residents-visas-new-rules/ mentions that the partner bank is being pushed. As far as i know only banks and big financial institutions has contracts with VISA and MASTERCARDS and these has to force the VISA regulations to customers otherwise they are fined .
This makes me think since VISA is such big player , it can make some serious problems for crypto  world if they want to. I certainly hope that it will not be the case!

Does someone knows why European customers are left alone? because of the stricter EU regulations ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app

I am assuming it will not affect Centra in any way and it is about 3rd party like wavecrest. Centra is not using a third party instead using a bank to issue the cards.
If Centra were to be affected it would have been when VISA was restricted. Anyway, please do wait for official statement from Centra on this.

From official chat :

Our card is a Co Branded Debit Card from our issuing Bank Partner. We are not directly contracted with Visa or Mastercard.

It's really great news. Because, for example, my advanced cash card will be blocked after three month. And I looking for an alternative option now. Maybe it will be Centra card. But I think we need to wait some times, and keep track of development of this project.
Activity: 75

From official chat :

Activity: 310
I am glad to have joined ICO centra and seen that Centra Card is a very promising coin, it does not take long to be accepted in the exchanger and now there are 5 exchangers who accept, hope the next is bittrex.
Activity: 65
Im so Happy! CENTRA WE THE BEST!  Cool
this is a huge milestone for the cryptocurrency community Congrats Everyone  Smiley
get your CTR coins before they hit the MOON and believe me they will!
Activity: 210

legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Wooo!   App is on itunes!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/centra-wallet/id1289078825?mt=8

Just need the google version now

Excellent work by the Centra team to deliver the IOS wallet app as committed today. IOS App looks very nice and smooth!!!  Grin Grin Grin

YES!!! Once the wallet codes have been distributed, It's just a matter of time before we see videos of Titanium users using their cards together with the wallet app to use EIGHT cryptocurrencies and make those everyday purchases!!!

NICE WORK CENTRA TEAM!!!
 Grin Grin Grin
What about tommorow ? A new top 5 exchange time !  Cool

Cool! Another crypto debit card on the launch to rival Tenx and MCO. Binance volume is very high. Expecting more exchanges for this so I can trade some of my tokens.
Activity: 75
Wooo!   App is on itunes!
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/centra-wallet/id1289078825?mt=8

Just need the google version now

Excellent work by the Centra team to deliver the IOS wallet app as committed today. IOS App looks very nice and smooth!!!  Grin Grin Grin

YES!!! Once the wallet codes have been distributed, It's just a matter of time before we see videos of Titanium users using their cards together with the wallet app to use EIGHT cryptocurrencies and make those everyday purchases!!!

NICE WORK CENTRA TEAM!!!
 Grin Grin Grin
What about tommorow ? A new top 5 exchange time !  Cool
Pages:
Jump to: