Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Centra Tech | Multi-Blockchain Worldwide Debit Card & Insured Wallet - page 57. (Read 91137 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Yes just a matter of time, focused on the product for the people.

Nice quote. This is where value come from. I am sure in a few years from now, we wont see many current ICO and the ones that have values will thrive.
No it is a ban on Korean based ICO's not international participation

We dont know how far they will go yet. They could do the same as China and put restrictions on all ICO-related coins.

Centra is located in the U.S, not China. China ICO restriction temporarily affects all coins, not just those of ICO.
I have bought a few more CENTRA tokens from Binance.com and I have a questions regarding withdrawal from the exchange: can I withdraw my tokens on the same ETH adress I used to send funds on ICO? I'm just being cautious Smiley

It's ERC20 so every ETH wallet will do.

I'm sorry i don't get it : is there something like a promotion now ? You have free CTR if you do something ?

Its called bounty, if you help promote the brand, such as participating in signature campaign, blogs, etc...you can get stakes for your contribution when the crowdsale is over.
Phishing email
"Centra Airdrop for CTR and ETH holders!"
 Could you please explain why scammer has my email address.

Emailaddresses are easy to gather if you're in Slack for example...

Don't fall for this stuf people, ignore/delete the email.

Scammer!!! I also got one in my email address. Always verify with Centra website and check few other sources.
Why there isn't any announcementt yet ? It's MONDAY ! They said it will be on their blog ?

Patient. Its Monday but there will be announcement from the team soon. Currently, bounty will be closed by Oct. 2nd and ICO already finished.
now that bounty is over, is there a complete list of bounty participants and stakes?

Looks like we have another extra 8 weeks to gather bounties and spread payments which is very good imo.

Yep, this way, Centra ecosystem is protected, and there wont be as big bid pump n dump where many bounties just throw in the exchange markets.
Activity: 190
Innovation Powered by Crypto
now that bounty is over, is there a complete list of bounty participants and stakes?

Looks like we have another extra 8 weeks to gather bounties and spread payments which is very good imo.
For all Centra bounty hunters out there. Here's an update for all of us:

So this mean Centra team want you get more reward so I hold your coin to make sure u dont dump all coin to get small reward

This is a great strategy to protect the investors, and also to prevent the dumping in the market, making Centra of the more professional and serious project with long term commitment.
Bit disappointed that the Binance promotion is only for the rich to get richer but it is understandable. They obviously want to increase the volume. I have high hopes for this project and I am almost certain that it will be a huge success. I need to grab some more while they are going so cheap!

Those big boys make the market move, so they get rewarded. Seems fair to me and benificial for all of us.
Activity: 594
Merit: 250
It's a wise decision to distribute the bounties in 8 weeks to avoid dumping of some bounty hunters. I will just hold mine till i reach my target selling price. Thanks for the update.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
For all Centra bounty hunters out there. Here's an update for all of us:

So this mean Centra team want you get more reward so I hold your coin to make sure u dont dump all coin to get small reward
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
I have bought a few more CENTRA tokens from Binance.com and I have a questions regarding withdrawal from the exchange: can I withdraw my tokens on the same ETH adress I used to send funds on ICO? I'm just being cautious Smiley

Got it, thanks Smiley
Activity: 168
sam 6:13 AM, October 2nd
NEVER give up private keys to anyone under any circumstances @everyone stay safe!
ICO Bounties will begin being distributed on Friday on a weekly basis that will last a total of 8 weeks to make sure we protect the ecosystem. Thank you @everyone

so everybody knows when tokens are coming and nobody has to ask again and again and again, nice work @ developers!
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
The withdrawal should be possible. Try doing a little first, minimum withdrawal for 2 CTR, after making a withdrawal, you can track its progress on the history page.

Thanks, I'll do that Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Why there isn't any announcementt yet ? It's MONDAY ! They said it will be on their blog ?

Where can I find link to their blog? I want to know their lateset news
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
Bit disappointed that the Binance promotion is only for the rich to get richer but it is understandable. They obviously want to increase the volume. I have high hopes for this project and I am almost certain that it will be a huge success. I need to grab some more while they are going so cheap!

I'm sorry i don't get it : is there something like a promotion now ? You have free CTR if you do something ?

That's about having the biggest trading volume in CTR on binance, you will need to trade A LOT!
Activity: 74
Merit: 20
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: