Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 14. (Read 321511 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
So i'm guessing this coin is dead  Huh

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
the MN payout is inconsistent and randomly. is it normal? or is it not fixed yet? can someone clearify em? Thanks!

Has been this way since the start was never fixed , shitty as hell , I got lucky and exit when it hit 5$ plus , no I didn’t manage to sell at the all time high
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
the MN payout is inconsistent and randomly. is it normal? or is it not fixed yet? can someone clearify em? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Activity: 280
He he heeey
wasu wasu wasu wassaaaap?!
This shitcoin is still alive lol.
Where are the moonwalkers isnt it still not on the moon yet?
Activity: 12
hi guys ..
is this normal payout ?? or there is something wrong i did ?
http://104.238.153.140:3001/address/CN98fY3VYFoSG6W6k9zpAxZnx9fR8t89k9
Activity: 59

This shitcoin is dead but they are some Moonwalkers thinking that they will be the next Buffett  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Coins with 21 milo supply like CHC.

ZER price from 12 k to 20 k SAT
HUSH price from 22 k to 35 k SAT

for first one no one now right supply and devs do nothing for second one same shit no devs and price is amazing.

And CHC 2 k to 3 k SAT what is wrong to dont hold this coin?

you speak english?
Activity: 49
Coins with 21 milo supply like CHC.

ZER price from 12 k to 20 k SAT
HUSH price from 22 k to 35 k SAT

for first one no one now right supply and devs do nothing for second one same shit no devs and price is amazing.

CHC 2 k to 3 k SAT what is wrong to not hold this coin?
Activity: 49
Last 3 day im recive awards for 5 my MN are they Master node Fixed. This will be great news.

Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool  Cool
m33
legendary
New to the masternode scene, can the chainlink masternode be hosted on vultr, instead of having my system online 24/7 and how to do this?

Can be done , Google online for it , found my instructions that way , problem is that it does not pay regularly , dev still needs to fix that
Activity: 66
New to the masternode scene, can the chainlink masternode be hosted on vultr, instead of having my system online 24/7 and how to do this?
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Help me pls.
When i use comand "chaincoind" for sync blockchain on vps, i see error "chaincoind: command not found".

see https://github.com/chaincoin-legacy/chaincoin/wiki/Frequently-Asked-Questions-(FAQ) especially #20

Any CHC pros want to chime in for me?

Have enough for MN.
See that code (likely to be) updated early March.
(fork of some sort?)

At this point I'm thinking it would behoove me to simply hold the coins and not setup MN until after new update.
Sound like most logical plan?

Any reason that may not be the best way to go?
Really appreciate any/all feedback.
-tokenz

If you've never setup a MN before then the experience of doing it may be worth it to you. Other than that there's no reason to rush to setup a MN unless you want to support the network.
Activity: 167
Any CHC pros want to chime in for me?

Have enough for MN.
See that code (likely to be) updated early March.
(fork of some sort?)

At this point I'm thinking it would behoove me to simply hold the coins and not setup MN until after new update.
Sound like most logical plan?

Any reason that may not be the best way to go?
Really appreciate any/all feedback.
-tokenz
Activity: 54
Help me pls.
When i use comand "chaincoind" for sync blockchain on vps, i see error "chaincoind: command not found".
m33
legendary
Hello guys any updates on masternode payment or still problematic with funny payment, don’t think any would hold coin that don’t pay regular
Activity: 43
Masternode seems ok stable, been receiving rewards for the past 2 days. Gonna update this thread see how it goes for a week.
Activity: 277
I ❤ Mastern✿des
chc has been listed at:
https://masternodesreviewed.com/CoinsWithMasternodes/chaincoin-chc/

mn owners are invited to help spread awareness of your project by leaving a review   Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hi,
Where can I download sgminer for c11?
Links from the 1st page not working...
Activity: 103
The windows miner is no longer linked on the OP.  Someone here says you need to dl the wallet/blockchain to mine. Seems incorrect:

https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@takecare14/how-to-start-a-chaincoin-mine-chain-coin-chc

I tried to mine it with CPU using instructions found on OP at Suprnova, which I've mined a bunch of coins at but it couldn't tell what algorithm I was giving it.

Any community here to answer this question?   How are you mining this coin in 2018?

People are GPU mining chc nowdays. I think ive heard Datapaw pool mentioned in here
Pages:
Jump to: