Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 17. (Read 321511 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 135
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
My node is working from last 3 days and I have not received any payment whatsoever. This MN is cheap for a reason.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
I like the Project .. holding 2 MNs .. What do you think about acquiring more while the price is low? Any Ideas.

The Payment is still inconsistent....this is sad

I have been running one for over a week with no payout. I know there are problems with Dash fork masternodes, but this seems a bit ridiculous.

Same here. Masternode has been running one and a half weeks and no payout. I know the dev posted last page saying payouts are "inconsistent". So far I'd call the payouts non-existent.

i gave up on the payouts they are like wait for snow in indon, good luck with the wait , any pump on this thing again ?? hope there will be so you can cash out
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
I like the Project .. holding 2 MNs .. What do you think about acquiring more while the price is low? Any Ideas.

I have been running one for over a week with no payout. I know there are problems with Dash fork masternodes, but this seems a bit ridiculous.

Same here. Masternode has been running one and a half weeks and no payout. I know the dev posted last page saying payouts are "inconsistent". So far I'd call the payouts non-existent.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Got a few questions :

How are other people's payouts?
How do you know you have a payout?
This is my 'getinfo' anyone spot any issues?

https://image.ibb.co/hvYt8b/chaincoind.png

The connections, blocks, difficulty keeps changing, but nothing much happening apart from that.
Activity: 2

Activity: 43
Hi pros, any tutorial (for mac) on setting up a remote controller MN??
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What is the treasury address
Activity: 3
Are these funds you sent, locked? Enable coin control and check under that address and unlock the funds for spending. You will see a little lock in front of that transaction of 1000 coins.

Thank you Crafty. Ok, my coin control was not enabled. I enabled it now, but the balances are still the same (-4,990, 2,000, etc).
If I 'getbalance' on my Cryptopia address balance on the console, it says 2,000 - but the deposit didn't go through on cryptopia.

I can't see any way to unlock the funds for spending.
My balance is still 0 on the wallet. Maybe there is a way I can add my private key & address to the wallet?
Some line to input into the console?
Hey guys,

I followed the instructions to set up a master node, but got an error the first time. No problem, will just reinstall. But... I already sent the coins to the first master node address - and even if I change the config file to the correct private key, the public key is still wrong. Masternode doesn't start because "coins not found".

Ok no problem - I have the private and public keys to that address... but can't seem to send them anywhere.

I've installed the wallet, waited 2 days for it to sync with the network, and still doesn't work.
If I 'getbalance' on my first public key... it says -2,000 (I had 1,000 coins total). And 'getbalance' on my wallet-generated address says 2,000. Can't move it however. If I 'verifyaddress', it says the wallet-generated address IS mine.

Please help.

Are these funds you sent, locked? Enable coin control and check under that address and unlock the funds for spending. You will see a little lock in front of that transaction of 1000 coins.
I want to buy some chaincoins. Is there still a problem with masternode payouts? Its one of the cheapest MN out there.

Yes there is still problem with inconsistent payout, which is true with any dash fork. However, its still worth running it since it will get you into the know-how of masternode if you have not done that yet.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
I want to buy some chaincoins. Is there still a problem with masternode payouts? Its one of the cheapest MN out there.
Activity: 3
Hey guys,

I followed the instructions to set up a master node, but got an error the first time. No problem, will just reinstall. But... I already sent the coins to the first master node address - and even if I change the config file to the correct private key, the public key is still wrong. Masternode doesn't start because "coins not found".

Ok no problem - I have the private and public keys to that address... but can't seem to send them anywhere.

I've installed the wallet, waited 2 days for it to sync with the network, and still doesn't work.
If I 'getbalance' on my first public key... it says -2,000 (I had 1,000 coins total). And 'getbalance' on my wallet-generated address says 2,000. Can't move it however. If I 'verifyaddress', it says the wallet-generated address IS mine.

Please help.

https://imgur.com/a/5BSeF
Activity: 496
I followed the instructions in the PDF to setup a masternode yet I haven't received a payout in almost a week. Is this normal?

My masternode shows up when I run the command "chaincoind masternode list status" and says "ENABLED"

IMPORTANT: Please note that most masternode operators are not receiving regular rewards due to a network issue that affects all Dash-forked coins. We have evaluated the problem and have determined that the best way to fix it is a major wallet update that will require a hard fork. This hard fork is currently scheduled for the upcoming block halving but as of the writing of this message our new wallet is not ready for testnet. We will update this message, as well as tweet and post in our discord when we have additional information to share.

you should check out https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Activity: 362
I followed the instructions in the PDF to setup a masternode yet I haven't received a payout in almost a week. Is this normal?

My masternode shows up when I run the command "chaincoind masternode list status" and says "ENABLED"
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Hello,

Trying to use sgminer-5.6.1 and get only rejects.
Is this miner not support C11?

What miner should I use for AMD GPU?

Version 4.1 from 1st post is too old but it's working... Should I use it?
Activity: 43
I used Fred Yen video and set the masternode just fine.
How many days until get the first reward?

for my 48 hours but it seems to depend of luck

what's the payout like for 1 MN? depends on luck do you mean the reward is based on random masternode payout??
Activity: 33

for my 48 hours but it seems to depend of luck
Activity: 72
Activity: 64
Hey all,

I am trying to set up my first masternode.. first first! I have 1,000 chaincoin to do it. I watched this guide here on  youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5qWF8ewcS4.  This guide is amazing. Unfortuantely though, I keep getting an error message. I make it to following part:

Where I input:
 cd ~/.chaincoin;wget http://downloadandroidrom.com/bootstrap.dat;chaincoind -loadblock=bootstrap.dat &

I let this finish to 100%, then when I input "chaincoind getaccountaddress 0" to get my address for the masternode, I get the following error message:
error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.1.0.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't believe I am. I have done it three times now.

Any help anyone can provide would be GREATLY appreciated. I am new to crypto!

Thanks,
Joe

Hi! ^_^

Yeah Max Lee's video is a bit dated now I believe. One of our community contributors made a really helpful, newer masternode setup vid and you can find it here https://www.chaincoin.org/how-to-setup-masternodes/

I've never run into that error before so I'm not sure what the exact issue may be. You can come visit the support channel in the discord group and ask questions there as well if you haven't already https://discordapp.com/invite/NabdcJ7

Activity: 64
I just opened my first node today using a static ip (Vultr). Do i need to keep the desktop wallet open?

If you have your masternode running on a remote vultr server then your personal computer can just turn off whenever. Only your server needs to keep running. So you're good! Smiley

There's a masternode support channel in the official discord group at https://discordapp.com/invite/NabdcJ7 which has other useful info.

Cheers!
Pages:
Jump to: