Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 134. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
is it true that the amount of chaincoin rewards for masternodes decreases as the number of masternodes increases??

Ofc, that's how blockchain works, simple math.

So if Dash have 1k masternodes and each get 10coins/day, 2k masternodes will give them all 5coins/day instead.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Just saw people talking about this coin in different slack channels. This brought me here to know more about the coin. I saw it was introduced back in 2014 and now after years it just bounced back and reappeared at the stage with good volume and an increase of 103% in last 24 hours. Let's me see where it can go and potential by checking little more.
Guys join our slack community:

https://join.slack.com/hodlersteam/shared_invite/MjA5ODc1MjE1NjAzLTE0OTk1NzY1MTMtMTAzMTFkOTYyZA

It is to support, help, recommend, tips any thing related to HODLers, staking, masternodes etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
How many masternodes are there in chc network?
This is crazy how other coins don't do that staking/masternode thingie like Dash.

It's crazy how every one buying CHC now like it's freaking Bitcoin on early days.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey team remember we're pushing this to atleast $100. Well I prefer $1,000 lol.  Keep your buy walls and sell walls low guys and buy and hold your coins and we'll be at a $100 in no time!  Wink
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Pumpers and dumpers don't really make any money guys.  They get nervous and dump their coins.  When they dump just buy and hold your coins!   Wink
Exact  Wink  ehehehh
Buy and HODL this coin is being pushed to $100 min by a HODL Masternod team Grab them while you can Wink
Yep  Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Buy and HODL this coin is being pushed to $100 min by a HODL Masternod team Grab them while you can Wink
Pumpers and dumpers don't really make any money guys.  They get nervous and dump their coins.  When they dump just buy and hold your coins!   Wink
Another pump, and now major major dump .. this is insane..

Must be some big whale
HOLD CHC... DONT SEEL ....OMG....Pumper and Dumper, then you will lose damn Embarrassed
Activity: 34
its will pump and dump for long time to till miners and msternodes have the power . Atm just exchanges have ! so the rats are outside there booming all
Activity: 611
You buy up the cheap coins but I'm running out of BTC   Grin  going to sell off my light coin next

https://youtu.be/gPuOXyaClRA
Holy cow, some one made real cashout. it's dumped 50% !

OMFG someone just cashed out ~6$ million in the last hour!!
whales trying to buy in cheaper

yes I agree but how far deeper?  some huge investors or a pump and dump group took big advantage of this situation...

Go look up high oncoins on youtube we all bought in to hold the coins for master nodes and keep the price up
Holy cow, some one made real cashout. it's dumped 50% !

OMFG someone just cashed out ~6$ million in the last hour!!
whales trying to buy in cheaper look 4 lines down on sell order price go's back  up look way down at the bottom of the sell book you will see my 6800

Activity: 34
Well in my opinion the website passed by scam adviser  https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/chaincoin.org

And i dont think anyone got scamed , cuz in the must youtubevideos i saw always they talking about 1 or 2 years to chaincoin get nice price.

We always want to grow up fast and someone could get this opportunity to do it , but in my opinion ths chaincoin soon will to be close of the others big one coins.

i bought 37 chaincoin and i will hold it for a time ! So i dont get scammed its just another coin what could to be good one day .

lets see the next episodes in few hours .
Just let them dump guys and then buy and we'll bring the price up again!  No worries!  Wink
Damn another dump!
Jump to: