Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 133. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Hey peoples if I wanna set up two or more masternodes.  Is the config file suppose to look like this:

masternode=1
masternodeprivkey=ABCDEFGHI................
masternode=2
masternodeprivkey=IHGFEDCBA................

or is suppose to look like this:

masternode=1
masternode=1

I mean do I change the numbers from masternode 1 to 2, or just leave them both with number 1 ??   Huh

One way you can setup multiple mater nodes is to run one instance with it's own data directory.

So first you would  need to make one folder for each master node that you want to run so if I was running 3 I make three folders

C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN1
C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN2
C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN3

Then in each of the folder you make your chaincoin.conf

Then launch the Chaincoin.exe with the command to tell it where the data directory is
chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN1

Launch one instance for each folder you have

chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN2
chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN3

Now you have three wallets running and they each have their own folder.

Ok thanks for the reply.  So this is the best way to do it.  I was hoping to just have one wallet running with all masternodes in one file.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hey peoples if I wanna set up two or more masternodes.  Is the config file suppose to look like this:

masternode=1
masternode=2

masternode=1
masternode=1

I mean do I change the numbers from masternode 1 to 2, or just leave them both with number 1 ??   Huh

One way you can setup multiple mater nodes is to run one instance with it's own data directory.

So first you would  need to make one folder for each master node that you want to run so if I was running 3 I make three folders

C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN1
C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN2
C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN3

Then in each of the folder you make your chaincoin.conf

Then launch the Chaincoin.exe with the command to tell it where the data directory is
chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN1

Launch one instance for each folder you have

chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN2
chaincoin-qt.exe -datadir=C:\Coins\ChaincoinMN3

Now you have three wallets running and they each have their own folder.

Hey peoples if I wanna set up two or more masternodes.  Is the config file suppose to look like this:

masternode=1
masternode=2

masternode=1
masternode=1

I mean do I change the numbers from masternode 1 to 2, or just leave them both with number 1 ??   Huh
Activity: 597
Merit: 500
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
it is going viral
So happy right now.  Got my first Masternode up and running lol.  If anyone knows, where do you check to see your Masternode progress, and my wallet was unlocked to start the Masternode but my wallet is locked now, so is the Masternode still running while my wallet is locked.  Sorry for all the noob questions lol?   Huh
One last question lol.  If I want 5 masternodes, do I transfer exactly 5,000 coins at one time or 1,000 coins 5 times??  Huh

1k coins to each masternode
Thanks so much, I appreciate the help!  Wink
Activity: 308
One last question lol.  If I want 5 masternodes, do I transfer exactly 5,000 coins at one time or 1,000 coins 5 times??  Huh

1k coins to each masternode
Hey guys can someone help.  I'm trying to get the masternode to start but it's showing this: "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!".  I have over 4,000 coins in my wallet and my wallet is fully synced and more than 15 confirmations, and I also unlocked my wallet.  Can someone help please??   Huh

you need 1,000. no less no more
Ok thanks for the reply.  So am i suppose to withdraw and then transfer 1000 coins at a time or just have 1000 in my wallet only?

1000+ fee
Ok Thanks again.
Hey guys can someone help.  I'm trying to get the masternode to start but it's showing this: "not capable masternode: Could not find suitable coins!".  I have over 4,000 coins in my wallet and my wallet is fully synced and more than 15 confirmations, and I also unlocked my wallet.  Can someone help please??   Huh

Ok thanks for the reply.  So am i suppose to withdraw and then transfer 1000 coins at a time or just have 1000 in my wallet only?

1000+ fee

Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple
You're gonna be sorry when masternode holders earn your profit sum every month. :DD
Time will show
Hey people think big and you will make big.  Why only make a $100,000 when you can make $1,000,000 and so forth!   Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 2
Coin still going, it shows that this is not pump and dump. almost 900 Masternodes so far got installed, just amazing.

Join Masternode Q&A on slack: https://[Suspicious link removed]/snMpwY
I suppose that price will fall down soon, so I sold my Masternode today. I bought my MN when CHC price was 10 times less, and have a good profit now.

You're gonna be sorry when masternode holders earn your profit sum every month. :DD
Coin still going, it shows that this is not pump and dump. almost 900 Masternodes so far got installed, just amazing.

Join Masternode Q&A on slack: https://goo.gl/snMpwY
I suppose that price will fall down soon, so I sold my Masternode today. I bought my MN when CHC price was 10 times less, and have a good profit now.

Nice, I sold 1k but then bought more.

price is now stable at $0.6 so $600 for a good masternode on a great community is nothing. remember that once masternode on dash was $30 I think Smiley
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
La Liberté guidant le peuple

Jump to: