Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 137. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Your friendly neighborhood Crypter.
Buy and Hold CHC.  And it's just that simple!  And if you're a Pumper and Dumper, then you will lose!!!
Activity: 871
Merit: 505
Founder of Incakoin
I struggled with keeping masternodes online so I sold a bunch today.. maybe I will rebuy in the future when things are less complicated. I still have a good chunk for masternodes but couldn't see holding such a big bag. Good luck and cheers!
This is the first wallet I've ever been so happy just watching it syncing lol.  I still got another 3 years and 7 weeks to go lol!   Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
boom!  Was waiting for a bag to hit to get some BTC for tomorrows byte drop.
Here's my short rap song for this coin lol.

"Pump the Price, Pu, Pu, Pump the Price!!!"   Grin
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Pump is over, big dump happening soon..
Going to set up 3 master node's with my 3000
Still  can't get the miner to run .So I bought 3000 at 0.00015100
Ok time to invest!
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Every masternode coin has initial accumulation phase when ~50% of the coin supply is bought and locked into masternodes. This is followed buy a big spike in coin price and for CHC it is happening right now.
Was going to try mining it but can't get the miner to run on my rigs .running windows 10 using Chaincoin Sgminer with 6 Amd r9 Fury'x in each rig with Catalyst Crimson 16.3.2 drivers and My Bat.file set up as

sgminer.exe --kernel chaincoin -o stratum+tcp://chc.suprnova.cc:5888 -u Daveeoff.1 -p x -I 18 -g 4 -w 128 --lookup-gap 4 -s 1 --queue 1 -E 15

Keep getting

error: Clang front-end compilation failed! Frontend phase failed compilation. Error: Compiling CL to IR

Activity: 1218
BintexFutures
how can i join to slack room?

You can join the slack team of the project by adding your email in this inviter link https://chaincoin.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
how can i join to slack room?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
there are all the answers for you questions on the slack room  Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 840
Merit: 503
Can configure multiple masternodes on windows?
For now, I have 1 masternode, I would like a second
Thanks
I had the same question few weeks ago and found no answer Sad also I couldn't make to work maternode through virtual box with ubuntu on my pc
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Can configure multiple masternodes on windows?
For now, I have 1 masternode, I would like a second
Thanks
Activity: 84
Ouch, 903. The incentives should really be more masternodes = more rewards, but quite the opposite the way the system is setup now... some day.

Getting some pretty nuts numbers staking $OHM right now, definitely more than 75% FWIW.

Activity: 908
Merit: 503
So according to the masternode ROI page:

http://www.chaincoin.org/chaincoin-roi/

(7680 daily x 365) * 25% = 700,800 yearly earnings, but the kicker here is that it's shared between ALL masternodes

At the current number of 460 masternodes, that's only ~1500 coins a year (or 4 coins a day) for a 1000 CHC investment  (today would be >= ~$100) + hosting costs. So at today's rate it's 2.5x ROI, and of course that's assuming the coin does well and the price grows.

Am I missing something, or should there be more incentives to do a CHC masternode?

masternode count is 903 right now, so you should half your calculations, but if you really get 750coins / year, that's 75% ROI / year which is huge compared to dash 8.3%, pivx 6.7%, not sure which masternode gives higher ROI than CHC, don't think there are any.
Activity: 84
So according to the masternode ROI page:

http://www.chaincoin.org/chaincoin-roi/

(7680 daily x 365) * 25% = 700,800 yearly earnings, but the kicker here is that it's shared between ALL masternodes

At the current number of 460 masternodes, that's only ~1500 coins a year (or 4 coins a day) for a 1000 CHC investment  (today would be >= ~$100) + hosting costs. So at today's rate it's 2.5x ROI, and of course that's assuming the coin does well and the price grows.

Am I missing something, or should there be more incentives to do a CHC masternode?
Activity: 352
Merit: 251
This coin is the next pivx and we will be rich
Buy now or cry later
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes enable coin control, go into inputs and unlock 1000 CHC transaction for your masternode.  Then start masternode from console.

Thank you for the information... I've looked half an hour to
see that I have to "right click" here... for unlock.

Seems to work as I got directly first mined reward, cool.

I'll try now to add a second MN, Let's see.

got it working now. Masternodes running on vps, controlled by local wallet.

1. Local chaincoin.conf on your controller wallet

Code:
rpcuser=SOMEUSER
rpcpassword=SOMEPASSWORD
server=0
daemon=0
listen=0
staking=0
logtimestamps=1

2. chaincoin.conf on vps

Code:
rpcuser=SOMEUSER
rpcpassword=SOMEPASSWORD
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
rpcport=8333
externalip=VPS-IP
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
staking=0
logtimestamps=1
port=11994
masternode=1
masternodeaddr=VPS-IP:11994
masternodeprivkey=PRIVKEY

rpcport, port, privkey has to change for each node
so, next node example:
rpcport=8334
port=11995

3. masternode.conf stays in local wallet (as usual with many entries you like)

4. each node needs his own "chaincoind" excecutable & conf on vps and needs to be started the following:
Code:
chaincoind1 -daemon -datadir=/folder/to/.chaincoin1
chaincoind2 -daemon -datadir=/folder/to/.chaincoin2

if you already got your coins on according addresses, just show "coin features" in settings and go to "Sending" Tab and unlock with "right click" each amount locked via masternode.conf then you can go to debug console and put in "masternode start-many"
Jump to: