Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 138. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
As an old coin, why isn't there too much information about buying and selling?
Activity: 289
Can you read all these technical parameters? Now get the coin way in addition to mining or other means.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Yes enable coin control, go into inputs and unlock 1000 CHC transaction for your masternode.  Then start masternode from console.

Thank you for the information... I've looked half an hour to
see that I have to "right click" here... for unlock.

Seems to work as I got directly first mined reward, cool.

I'll try now to add a second MN, Let's see.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
Yes enable coin control, go into inputs and unlock 1000 CHC transaction for your masternode.  Then start masternode from console.
Activity: 46
Is it possible to run the masternode on a vps and control it from a local wallet on the mac/win?
Thats possible for many other currencies like PIVX,EXCL,CRAVE

How to do for CHC? How does the config files here look like exactly?
Can't get my Node started (Can't allocate vin)

Activity: 8
Why is everybody moving to Slack recently, which is a privately held company compared to this forum which is free? I really don't understand.
Activity: 64
Merit: 2

It would be nice if they would increase the cost of a Master Node to 10000 CHC.

I think it would push people away that've been attracted by affordable masternodes and be a hassle considering the already running ones. If the coin gains popularity the price will surely rise making 1kchc worth that of a 10kchc today. Of course I am only saying this 'cause I got into this coin for that very reason. Hah!

How much mining is there on chaincoin anyway? Should get it listed on whattomine.com by the way. And maybe shove some petitions for chc to be listed on more exchanges as an community effort?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
The Reward System is changing to

Masternodes 45 / Miner 45 /  Dev 10

That was a reason for me to sell all my CHC.

Bro, thats not very smart.  Giving the dev team part of the coins will make it much more valuable in the long run.  That means the coin will be self funding, and shows the crypto world that chain is a serious coin.

I wonder how much coins the dev needs? Its actually only one dev. This is very strange...

They plan to have three full time devs working on the coin so it is not that much at current price (~ 23k CHC/month = ~ 1500$/month). They are looking for additional devs atm so if you are interested ...   

It would be nice if they would increase the cost of a Master Node to 10000 CHC.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503
I followed all steps for windows masternode setup and the debug window said masternode started remotely (but it's on my PC, nothing remote, no vps, no virtual machine), how do I check if the masternode is actually working? Also, when running the masternode in windows, do we have to keep the wallet unlocked or just unlock for a few seconds then we can lock it?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Bro, thats not very smart.  Giving the dev team part of the coins will make it much more valuable in the long run.  That means the coin will be self funding, and shows the crypto world that chain is a serious coin.

I wonder how much coins the dev needs? Its actually only one dev. This is very strange...

They plan to have three full time devs working on the coin so it is not that much at current price (~ 23k CHC/month = ~ 1500$/month). They are looking for additional devs atm so if you are interested ...   
Activity: 336

10% for development is reasonable.
Activity: 30

Activity: 116

Activity: 116
Do i have to keep my wallet online for the masternode? Sorry if it was answered already, i didn't find it. Thanks!

Yes. Your wallet needs to be setup and ran as a master node and it needs to be online to be part of the network and to receive it's reward for doing it's share of the work.

Thats actually incorrect, once set up properly in a controller wallet / remote vps configuration, you can safely take your coins offline, yet the coins will still be sent to your wallet while offline.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Slack is the place for questions. Its very active, in contrast to this forum topic Smiley
Activity: 24
soon there will be a new release with new reward structure

there is already a BETA release available - https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/

What's the % distribution like?

still 25% for masternodes?
Activity: 41
soon there will be a new release with new reward structure

there is already a BETA release available - https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/releases/
Activity: 79
hi guys it's pretty quiet in here are there still people working on this project?

Activity: 1
i setup my first masternode with this coin
hope this will be  another dash soon  Shocked
Activity: 126
Cheap does not mean lots of revenue. Too many masternodes the fees goes down.
Jump to: