Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 22. (Read 321514 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Moon CHC zombies will keep loosing money while all other normal crypto investors are making great progress!!!

- they are no DEVS!!!
- no roadmap
- no progress/updates
- no MN payments
- no consensus in Discord
- MN count is going down every day
- etc...

Where is the "new" core developer Samps  Grin Not even one line of C++ code written by him!!!!
Where is Roli  Grin

CHC = great scamcoin!!!
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Started my first Chaincoin masternode 2 days ago and have now got my first MN reward of 3.6 coins.
Looks like it works for me. Have to let it run for a while longer to se what average I get.
Will soon start my second node.
Activity: 36
Built a masternode on 19-12-2017 still no payouts, masternode is running every day HuhHuh
Is it a Scam coin Huh??

bunny? is it you? bunny?  Shocked
Activity: 14
Built a masternode on 19-12-2017 still no payouts, masternode is running every day HuhHuh
Is it a Scam coin Huh??
Activity: 34
I helped set up a lot of people's MNs during the summer. Sometimes it would take 7+ days to get a reward. Sometimes daily. Law of averages evens it out over time though. Unless it's different now or something.
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
when reward is reduced? 50k blocks?
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

If you read some of the backposts you can see that there are problems with the miners. Because of some flaw in the system they can steal the coins from masternodes or something like that. The problem is being dealt with so i understand. This is probably the reason why chaincoin is going down in value also. I bought 1000 coins now because if the problem is solved i want to start a masternode also.

seems there a big issue because of this,,
i hope the dev will fixed this as soon as possible, and i believe a lot of people will start their masternodes after the issue being solved
That's just my luck. I spun up a masternode on the 2nd, got a 3.6CHC payout on the 3rd, and nothing since. I hope they get this fixed soon. I like the coin and it was easy to set up a masternode, but if it doesn't make money, what are we doing here?

however, look that nasty sellorder xD :v :v :v , what will happen now? thats the nasty question of chaincoin, i like it lol, but yea, a mn coin shout do mn payments :v  Grin

u.u
That's just my luck. I spun up a masternode on the 2nd, got a 3.6CHC payout on the 3rd, and nothing since. I hope they get this fixed soon. I like the coin and it was easy to set up a masternode, but if it doesn't make money, what are we doing here?

however, look that nasty sellorder xD :v :v :v , what will happen now? thats the nasty question of chaincoin, i like it lol, but yea, a mn coin shout do mn payments :v  Grin
Activity: 113
Activity: 64
It's not like it does not work. Apparently only a few have these problems.
I've just looked at mine and these run without problems. Except for one and I have deleted.
It does not bother me, I have a lot of time and let calm.

Yeah everyone needs to just stay calm! ^_^ My masternodes are now starting to pay out daily which is a nice surprise!
Activity: 109
I am very curious how they would solve the problem. The miners could block every progress, like it was by some other mineable smaller masternode coins like DAS.
Activity: 276
Merit: 13
Went to discord and to me it looks like there is development in progress.
The development channel had to be enabled on discord to see it. Instructions in announcements how to enable channels.

I Think Everything will be fine.
But check it yourself and make your own conclusion.
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
An upgrade on the MN situation is a believe it when I see it thing. 
Activity: 13
Let me guess nothing changed everything remains as usual lol.
Where are your devs ?
Go grab some real coins and leave this dead coin xD

Odd for some one to stop by here of all places and make a comment like that. Unless, you are attempting to use reverse psychology. Time is money. Just saying. Fact: Chain Coin has a thriving community with one main goal in mind; Persistent Success with resilience in the face of adversity. With that in mind, makes it a target and a goal for others to bring it down.
Activity: 6
It's not like it does not work. Apparently only a few have these problems.
I've just looked at mine and these run without problems. Except for one and I have deleted.
It does not bother me, I have a lot of time and let calm.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

If you read some of the backposts you can see that there are problems with the miners. Because of some flaw in the system they can steal the coins from masternodes or something like that. The problem is being dealt with so i understand. This is probably the reason why chaincoin is going down in value also. I bought 1000 coins now because if the problem is solved i want to start a masternode also.

Masternode payments are not enforced so miners can choose if they want to pay masternodes or not. It is a nasty problem because that same group of miners can prevent the fork that would fix the problem if they continue to have majority of the hashing power. Devs are working on a fix but since they have different views on how it is to be fixed and have to be absolutely certain that the solution will work it will take some time maybe even a month or two before the fork is rolled out. It is a coin flip. On one side everything works great and coin hits ATH ($10) in couple of months on the other side something goes horribly wrong with the fork and coin is in serious problems.

Thank you for the detailed update... The only issue is "maybe even a month or two before the fork is rolled out." I am not confident the coin will survive that long without the fix. Masternode ranking sites already put CHC to 0% ROI giving bad publicity to the project.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Let me guess nothing changed everything remains as usual lol.
Where are your devs ?
Go grab some real coins and leave this dead coin xD
Activity: 752
Merit: 500
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

this is not cool, this miners problem shout b fixed asap

I won't be fixed! Just check CHC Discord!!! The devs are not working at the moment! They can't understand each other!
This coin is DEAD - Shitcoin! CHC is used only for Pump&Dump.....

+1
Activity: 59

this is not cool, this miners problem shout b fixed asap

I won't be fixed! Just check CHC Discord!!! The devs are not working at the moment! They can't understand each other!
This coin is DEAD - Shitcoin! CHC is used only for Pump&Dump.....

Pages:
Jump to: