Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 19. (Read 321514 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
i buy in, this coin can pump at any time Wink

lol pump and dump again dont forget to dump like the rest and get caught holding the bag dont be greddy lol
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
i buy in, this coin can pump at any time Wink
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
I forgot I was close to a MN on this one, I have to take another look.  Any updates on MN payouts?

MN payments are going through, but they are less frequent.
For new people its recomended to wait for the core code update, which will fix the issue, no official ETA is given out yet.

check out chc discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/NabdcJ7

Or keep an eye on their twitter

Regards,

Activity: 199
Merit: 21
I forgot I was close to a MN on this one, I have to take another look.  Any updates on MN payouts?
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
just downloaded the wallet, once it syncs i will buy in Cheesy - this coin looks good
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
wow CHC is a great coin. In the past, CHC has risen to TOP100 on coinmarketcaps. A real decentralized coin, no blocks were dug first. That is very fair and democratic. If CHC integrates an anonymous algorithm, this is a great coin.

Yes, I agree that CHC is a great coin! ^_^ Awesome community and things are stabilizing more on the development team.

So, good volume currently and progress is being made! I'm excited to see where CHC will go this year! xD
Agree with you about that. I think CHC will soon increase the value because dev group has regular updates for CHC.
I want to exploit CHC, now it's too late or not.
Activity: 252
Hi guys! Why, according to you, the price of CHC should goes up in this moment, after a sleepy year?
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
There's so much crap in this thread it's hard for people to really know what's going on. I'd suggest that anyone who is really interested in what is happening with Chaincoin to join our discord and follow us on twitter.

I've been very busy so I have not had the time to get as involved as I used to be, but I can say that if you are genuinely interested in the positive future of this coin then your participation is necessary for this to happen. Get involved and help us make this project a great success!

~AlanR

Upcoming feature list and development status:
https://toaster.chaincoin.org/docs/Chaincoin_Upgrade_Process.numbers.pdf

Join us in discord: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
wow CHC is a great coin. In the past, CHC has risen to TOP100 on coinmarketcaps. A real decentralized coin, no blocks were dug first. That is very fair and democratic. If CHC integrates an anonymous algorithm, this is a great coin.

Yes, I agree that CHC is a great coin! ^_^ Awesome community and things are stabilizing more on the development team.

So, good volume currently and progress is being made! I'm excited to see where CHC will go this year! xD
this is all due to investors who always support this CHC, yes i thinking too if this coin indeed very nice and the progress is really great.

this CHC indeed coin very promosing dan very good for trading selling and buying. this is a great appreciation of the team and this project.
Activity: 126
So what are the algorithm?
Activity: 64

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
Activity: 64
I'm buying, what do you guys think? big gain or big loss? haha

I'd say now is a good time to buy some CHC since it's still so low. Pretty cheap for a masternode but once CHC is like $10.... oooffff a MN will be pricey lol! xD
Activity: 10
I'm buying, what do you guys think? big gain or big loss? haha
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
Anytime there's a lot of price movement, the pump and dump crowd will be sure to jump in.

A lot of coins are moving now to unbelievable gains. I wonder if it is a pumper's dream or nightmare. Crowd attention is now divided into many coins making huge gains.

yes it really started in the new year yesterday many surprises coin coins that began to move quickly and the price was unexpected I am sure many who benefit from the i
Activity: 496
Merit: 250
Activity: 151
Anytime there's a lot of price movement, the pump and dump crowd will be sure to jump in.

A lot of coins are moving now to unbelievable gains. I wonder if it is a pumper's dream or nightmare. Crowd attention is now divided into many coins making huge gains.
Activity: 17
hi.  i starter node but i not give payments. why ? node work 3 days. please help me
Activity: 113
Does anyone know if masternodes are going to be fixed or not? I have still only received one payout of 3.6 CHC. This is not sustainable. Also, how would miners vote down masternodes? The whole point of masternodes is that the masternodes vote.
Activity: 13
Pages:
Jump to: