Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 23. (Read 321514 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

If you read some of the backposts you can see that there are problems with the miners. Because of some flaw in the system they can steal the coins from masternodes or something like that. The problem is being dealt with so i understand. This is probably the reason why chaincoin is going down in value also. I bought 1000 coins now because if the problem is solved i want to start a masternode also.

Masternode payments are not enforced so miners can choose if they want to pay masternodes or not. It is a nasty problem because that same group of miners can prevent the fork that would fix the problem if they continue to have majority of the hashing power. Devs are working on a fix but since they have different views on how it is to be fixed and have to be absolutely certain that the solution will work it will take some time maybe even a month or two before the fork is rolled out. It is a coin flip. On one side everything works great and coin hits ATH ($10) in couple of months on the other side something goes horribly wrong with the fork and coin is in serious problems.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

If you read some of the backposts you can see that there are problems with the miners. Because of some flaw in the system they can steal the coins from masternodes or something like that. The problem is being dealt with so i understand. This is probably the reason why chaincoin is going down in value also. I bought 1000 coins now because if the problem is solved i want to start a masternode also.

this is not cool, this miners problem shout b fixed asap
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
I've been running a CHC Masternode for 23 days, no payment.  Wtf is going on?  I'm about to dump it.

Activity: 752
Merit: 500
Activity: 132
I was surprised to see the suprnova chaincoin pool closing down. Chaincoin has been quite profitable to mine for me especially during the times when mining most coins were returning very poor incomes.
Activity: 103
hey guys, supernova have closed mining pool of chaincoin. Do you know where is the next fastest mining pool that I can use to mine chaincoin. topcoins and yiimp are very slow to mine chaincoin.

you could try: https://datapaw.net/

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
hey guys, supernova have closed mining pool of chaincoin. Do you know where is the next fastest mining pool that I can use to mine chaincoin. topcoins and yiimp are very slow to mine chaincoin.
Activity: 138
Can i buy tokens by VISA card?
Is this project dead or alive? 

looks like chillin
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Is this project dead or alive? 
Activity: 13
Miners were seemingly more balanced yesterday. CHC thanks you for voluntarily making this happen with rewards "yesterday". 
What I want to know from a miner that embraces the 75 to 100 rewards to miners, is... what will drive the price up of CHC with your current belief? or is your goal nothing but to drive the price down 1 sat because the intensive for future/current investors will be suffocated? What am I missing? What can you do all by your self that will drive the demand for CHC when the world goes critical mass with crypto currencies in general?

chart have a bug https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/#charts

Yes, I see that. Coinmarketcap is a bit inaccurate today.
What I want to know from a miner that embraces the 75 to 100 rewards to miners, is... what will drive the price up of CHC with your current belief? or is your goal nothing but to drive the price down 1 sat because the intensive for future/current investors will be suffocated? What am I missing? What can you do all by your self that will drive the demand for CHC when the world goes critical mass with crypto currencies in general?

chart have a bug https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/#charts
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
How is it even possible for them to do this?!
Shouldn't there have been some protection against this?
I'm feeling like backing out, this isn't good..

CHC has an amazing team working on this exploit and with time it will be all worked out. Its the conflict of two beliefs that slowing major progress. I am a significant investor and it sucks having to wait for my CHC roi to become something I happy to talk about. I am going to keep holding because there is a huge community with world class leadership that want to see this coin become great. Until then rouge miners will selfishly scrape profits from the investors who can actually make CHC extremely profitable for EVERYONE. Things can turn around so fast, so I hold. Good luck with your choice. Listen to the chatter in the CHC Discord channel.

so CHC team active on discord not here ?
but few month ago the price of CHC hit more than 0.0025 BTC each coin,, then dumped hard until now,,
There is a significant population of Miners who are sick in the head (imho) . They think they are entitled to 100% (generous ones think 75/25 is fair) of the rewards because they do all the work for the block. Such one dimensional thinking. They think MN owners/investors are insignificant to the existence of CHC. With out an incentive to apply CHC mn features in the real world, miners will ultimately deplete chc of its worth. Yes, miners support is extremely important. However, without incentives for MN investors I am afraid miners will castrate this coin. 45/45/10 disbursement of rewards will make this coin flourish.

45/45 is fair, you dont punch me and i dont punch you out, and we will have profits by growing. easy like that!

CHC has an amazing team working on this exploit and with time it will be all worked out (Lord willing). Its the conflict of two beliefs that slowing major progress. I am a significant investor and it sucks having to wait for my CHC roi to become something I happy to talk about. I am going to keep holding because there is a huge community with world class leadership that want to see this coin become great. Until then rouge miners will selfishly scrape profits from the investors who can actually make CHC extremely profitable for EVERYONE. Things can turn around so fast, so I hold. Good luck with your choice. Listen to the chatter in the CHC Discord channel.
Activity: 28
There is a significant population of Miners who are sick in the head (imho) . They think they are entitled to 100% (generous ones think 75/25 is fair) of the rewards because they do all the work for the block. Such one dimensional thinking. They think MN owners/investors are insignificant to the existence of CHC. With out an incentive to apply CHC mn features in the real world, miners will ultimately deplete chc of its worth. Yes, miners support is extremely important. However, without incentives for MN investors I am afraid miners will castrate this coin. 45/45/10 disbursement of rewards will make this coin flourish.

Pages:
Jump to: