Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 27. (Read 321516 times)

m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
He is just sad he sold his Chaincoins  Grin

Just wait guys. Don't look every hour on the price  Wink

Maybe he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat in price in US dollar terms.

for a copy and paste of dash, why buy the copy because the original in too much money ??yes he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat against usd / btc
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

Maybe he was tempted to sell because as other altcoins and bitcoin already rose a lot. Chain coin unfortunately remained relatively flat in price in US dollar terms.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Guys, is there a bootstrap file? Downloading of 3+ year tx history usually takes VERY long time...
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Masternodes at the moment - 2281
They were almost 3000 two months ago.......

That's an easy one: many new people who got masternodes over the past 2 months (to participate in the voting, etc.) ended up selling them because of the reward problem. I don't blame them why run a node at a loss? They will come back once the network issues are resolved.

Also, your count is missing the older protocol 70002 nodes (around 300 of them) which are still on the network so you should add those to your total.

Also, just because we're forced to clone Dash code for now to move forward it doesn't make this project a scam. In fact what we are doing now is less of a scam than what many of the new ERC20 ICOs are doing!
Activity: 111
Yes! I've sold my CHCs for BTCs! I was owner of 10 Masternodes but this coin is scam!!!
Now I am able to buy more Masternodes with the same amount of money! But I am holding BTC, Eth and DASH!!!
Just want to help to other people like me! CHC is SHITCOIN! The price is going down every day! Save your money!

-snip-

any reason why you called this coinis scam ?
because you already sold about 10 masternodes or about 10K CHC

Because he is a troll who wants you to sell him your CHC cheap possibly for $0.11 so he can make 100x profits once it goes to $11.
Devs are making great progress on the new update. Last commit to the github repo was like 20 minutes ago https://github.com/chaincoinofficial/chaincoin/commits/master?before=d6f96ee8011579c88ff4658d4dc3cf3c0affabf8+35 .  
Activity: 59

Masternodes at the moment - 2281
They were almost 3000 two months ago.......

This SHITCOIN is dead!!! Save your money!!!

Rtg - Yesterday 16:48
Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time.

- no roadmap
- no active development - only fake copy/paste
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Yes! I've sold my CHCs for BTCs! I was owner of 10 Masternodes but this coin is scam!!!
Now I am able to buy more Masternodes with the same amount of money! But I am holding BTC, Eth and DASH!!!
Just want to help to other people like me! CHC is SHITCOIN! The price is going down every day! Save your money!

-snip-

because you already sold about 10 masternodes or about 10K CHC
Support Guru
Ive read the WP and Im so excited. Probably I ll buy some coins

What the fuck are you talking about? Please find another thread to increase your post count with nonsense.
Activity: 406
Ive read the WP and Im so excited. Probably I ll buy some coins

Once the upgrade to 12.2. is complete CHC will get listed on new exchanges and that will also rise the price considerably.   

Imagine how stupid he is going to feel when CHC goes to like 50$ and all of us hodlers are driving our lambos and he sold everything so cheap Cheesy

https://image.ibb.co/ffQVem/chc_1_month.png
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

Activity: 103

Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time. The dev. team understands the severity of this issue and will update everyone as soon as a resolution is reached and timelines can be established and posted for everyone. We appreciate your continued support of the Chaincoin Network through these difficult and trying times for our Masternode Owners. The new update will advance our coin's future and fix this payout issue.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Thanks for another great lie post, keep them coming.

Long live Mirbella Cheesy

ps. my god you must be bored out of your mind to keep posting shit on this thread Cheesy
Activity: 487
Merit: 500

Regarding Masternode Rewards: It has come to our attention that masternode payouts have fallen due to the fact that rogue miners are exploiting the old code bypassing the payout to MNs and taking the complete block reward. The team has chosen to push forward with the code update to remedy this issue. There has been a delay which the dev team is diligently working to overcome in order to push the update to the mainnet. Due to the complexity of the issue, no specific update timeline can be given at this time. The dev. team understands the severity of this issue and will update everyone as soon as a resolution is reached and timelines can be established and posted for everyone. We appreciate your continued support of the Chaincoin Network through these difficult and trying times for our Masternode Owners. The new update will advance our coin's future and fix this payout issue.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!

Yeps same scammer active for Chaincoin as at UNO and other "rolilahlah" related coins.
I already posted here:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.20287135

One person multiple accounts.

- no roadmap
- no new website
- no MN payments
- no progress
- no vision
- no deadlines

CHC IS SHITCOIN!!!!!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I just looked at the chart since a long time. Good old times when this was trading at 0.029 BTC a coin. Would have been over $40 a pop now.

If we have a look at the charts again in 6 months I think we'll have the same reaction, I think we're pretty much at the start of the 'S' curve.  I would love to see a nice correction though.  One is coming at some point.  If Bitcoin price doesn't rebound too fast then we might see the prices getting a bit closer to the good old days (comparative to BTC)
Support Guru
You should definitely sell everything to mirabella not only your CHC but also your house, dog, wife and vacuum cleaner too.   

Nooooooooooooo not the vacuum cleaner!!!

i have problem with linux qt wallet - 2 gb memory or higher is to match, an still is highher - some advice to stop raising? Huh

Try the 9.3.1 version I believe it does not have the memory issue.
Activity: 64
There is no update!!! They are unable to update it! Just check CHC Discord! This coin is scam!
All coins are going up! During that time you are waiting for somebody to copy/paste DASH code?Huh
CHC is dead! Slack is silent! Discord is only for spam! Old members like Alan, Brakmic, Roli are gone!!!!
Masternode count decreasing constantly!

are u serious this coin scam? i have some chc and hope this coin will up again but u give some information in above
i worried now, sell or not  Huh

Hello! Please don't listen to mirbella. They troll here all of the time. Smiley

The coin is on the right track still and we're inching towards the new Dash-based code release. I'm still very optimistic for this project and I'm definitely not selling any of my coins! xD
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
i have problem with linux qt wallet - 2 gb memory or higher is to match, an still is highher - some advice to stop raising? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: