Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 28. (Read 321516 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
There is no update!!! They are unable to update it! Just check CHC Discord! This coin is scam!
All coins are going up! During that time you are waiting for somebody to copy/paste DASH code?Huh
CHC is dead! Slack is silent! Discord is only for spam! Old members like Alan, Brakmic, Roli are gone!!!!
Masternode count decreasing constantly!

are u serious this coin scam? i have some chc and hope this coin will up again but u give some information in above
i worried now, sell or not  Huh

You should definitely sell everything to mirabella not only your CHC but also your house, dog, wife and vacuum cleaner too.   

im waiting till chc drops to buy it cheaper, but maybe it wont happend  Undecided .
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
There is no update!!! They are unable to update it! Just check CHC Discord! This coin is scam!
All coins are going up! During that time you are waiting for somebody to copy/paste DASH code?Huh
CHC is dead! Slack is silent! Discord is only for spam! Old members like Alan, Brakmic, Roli are gone!!!!

are u serious this coin scam? i have some chc and hope this coin will up again but u give some information in above

You should definitely sell everything to mirabella not only your CHC but also your house, dog, wife and vacuum cleaner too.   
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 1
I want to create a masternode in Azure. Anyone done this already? Any reviews ?
Activity: 109
This must be true dedication, one account just for posting fud in a single announcement thread.
Activity: 103

Thanks for another great lie post, keep em coming Cheesy

Long live Mirbella Cheesy

Activity: 59
Looking forward to the 12 upgrade.

what upgrade we are already at 12.2 lolol , by the way what ever you are having can you dhl so to me, omg you fly too high. mission control we have a lost plane !!!

Current CHC version is 9.3.3.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins

what upgrade we are already at 12.2 lolol , by the way what ever you are having can you dhl so to me, omg you fly too high. mission control we have a lost plane !!!
Activity: 31
Activity: 47
chc is looking great man Smiley its in the right path!
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
I just looked at the chart since a long time. Good old times when this was trading at 0.029 BTC a coin. Would have been over $40 a pop now.
It all depends on this new update. Upgrading 9.3.3 to 12.2 is like upgrading a 1918 Ford model T to 2018 Tesla.

Big words. I hope so. But how do you know? Are you one of the devs?

I don't have to be a dev to know a difference between 1918 Ford model T and 2018 Tesla.
Here is the link for the test version so you can build it and see for yourself:
https://github.com/chaincoin/chaincoin/commits/0.12.X

Just don't do it on the same machine where you have current CHC version installed since this is still experimental version.

Activity: 52
It all depends on this new update. Upgrading 9.3.3 to 12.2 is like upgrading a 1918 Ford model T to 2018 Tesla.

Big words. I hope so. But how do you know? Are you one of the devs?
Activity: 52
This shitcoin is over! It is mistake to wait someone to copypaste DASH! They are unable to do it!
They are not developers but CHC holders! Roli is gone! He is selling small amounts of CHCs every day!
Slack is silent! Now this stupid shitcoin Discord is silent too! Only one idiot who calls himself TREE is writing bullshits about mooning!
Many Masternode owners are not receiving payments! This coin is SCAM!!!

i believe next year can be more than $1, this is not a suggestions to hodl  Wink

Till that time BTC/ETH/DASH will be 400% higher! Hold CHC shitcoin.....

Thanks for another great post, keep them lies piling up.

Its not a copy of dash, but its an improvement, when its launched you can have a look at it

For every shitpost you make, another user will check up on chc, thanks for your contribution Smiley

I don't know about other things, but the thing about Masternodes not getting paid... this is not a lie. I have one MN and my last payment was like 3 weeks ago.

I hope for the best for this coin.

Activity: 47
from 6cents to 40cents is a great progress! congrats chc hodlers Smiley we are getting great support at 40cents. 2018 will be a new chc yr. Godbless everyone!
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
This shitcoin is over! It is mistake to wait someone to copypaste DASH! They are unable to do it!
They are not developers but CHC holders! Roli is gone! He is selling small amounts of CHCs every day!
Slack is silent! Now this stupid shitcoin Discord is silent too! Only one idiot who calls himself TREE is writing bullshits about mooning!

i believe next year can be more than $1, this is not a suggestions to hodl  Wink

dont think is scam just payment very funny, wow really 400% really hope so, i when up to 6$ last time why 1$ only maybe 2$, yes , no ??
Activity: 103

i believe next year can be more than $1, this is not a suggestions to hodl  Wink

Thanks for another great post, keep them lies piling up.

Its not a copy of dash, but its an improvement, when its launched you can have a look at it

For every shitpost you make, another user will check up on chc, thanks for your contribution Smiley

Activity: 59

i believe next year can be more than $1, this is not a suggestions to hodl  Wink

Pages:
Jump to: