Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 29. (Read 321516 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
hoping for chc to get into $1 next yr Smiley im still running my chc masternodes. I even almost forgot about it. #hodl

i believe next year can be more than $1, this is not a suggestions to hodl  Wink
but i think you should joined to discord, to know more about chaincoin  Wink
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
The Twitter posts are still updates every week:
https://twitter.com/chaincointeam

Also a new document: Where are we now?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376616746733404172/387149535107088384/ChaincoinSyncDoc.pdf

New developers..

Just be patient!! This coin will survive and getting stronger.. You will get a nice profit!

- Developers can't work 24 hours a day
- a project like this isn't a job for a week.. Be patient.. If you wait a year you get much more profit

^^^ this

Chaincoin is on the right path and the community grows larger/stronger every day. I check the discord often and it's amazing seeing so many people dedicated to the success of Chaincoin. It's an awesome place to be! xD
Activity: 24

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/376616746733404172/387149535107088384/ChaincoinSyncDoc.pdf

New developers..

Just be patient!! This coin will survive and getting stronger.. You will get a nice profit!

- a project like this isn't a job for a week.. Be patient.. If you wait a year you get much more profit

I have not received his 26-11-2017 CHC! You had to update infomiert on ver 9.3.3. I also have .... My Masternode is running .... but NO CHC Huh?
Activity: 800
Merit: 502

New developers..

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
So what's going on with this coin?  I don't have time to read through everything I haven't read.  I'm running the block explorer at http://104.238.153.140:3001 
I haven't been very active.  Been enjoying the bitcoin rally.  Ha ha.  Crazy stuff.
Anyway, can someone give me a quick three paragraph or less rundown on the current status of Chaincoin?  Thanks.
1) no active dev
2) not even the website have been updated since months beside that its low quality
3) seems like the mn arent paying as usual
4) discord is a mess
5) main and only dev who contributed left because he had enough

1) Flat out lie, there are several devs working on the core code update.
2) website update is not priority nr1, the corde code is.
3) its been said several times, that rogue miner issue will be fixed in the core code update, which is priority number 1. Want another fact? 90% of the masternode coins have gone through the same issue.
4) discord is not a mess, channels are being swaped around and changed to it make easy to find correct channels for questions/issues.
5) who these main and only dev you are talking aboug? Founding Dev is still here, and pulling the github pulls when needed, and the dev who left chc is working on the mobile wallet apps.

Seriosly Kanahide, you are just speading lies in here while being nice when you ask the community members to join the pump and dump coin you shilling Cheesy
Activity: 47
hoping for chc to get into $1 next yr Smiley im still running my chc masternodes. I even almost forgot about it. #hodl
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
So what's going on with this coin?  I don't have time to read through everything I haven't read.  I'm running the block explorer at http://104.238.153.140:3001 
I haven't been very active.  Been enjoying the bitcoin rally.  Ha ha.  Crazy stuff.
Anyway, can someone give me a quick three paragraph or less rundown on the current status of Chaincoin?  Thanks.
1) no active dev
2) not even the website have been updated since months beside that its low quality
4) discord is a mess

nice took the words out of my mouth yes no active dev,maybe ? not even the website have been updated since months beside that its low quality, always has be like that, the mn arent paying regular
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
1) no active dev
4) discord is a mess
Activity: 176
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Interesting to see this dead coin moving lol
has brakmic recently came back to the dev team or what is the sudden interesst in chaincoin?
And as usuall there is no new website, nothing new.. No active devteam at all but respect to the comunity which is still here.
Its just a pitty that this comunity is wasted on this coin, it would be cool if you guys could join deeponion, we are getting biger every day and the price seems to move up. Also the devs have a lot to bring out, next year in the end of the airdrop deeponion will announce deepsend which will allow us anonymous transactions, with this feature this coin is like monero 2.0
I hope to see you in our comunity guys.

regards
go spam other threads with your crappy deepanalion shit
The only crapcoins are the ones you hold in your portfolio like chaincoin and DAS. Seems like you always miss the train on cashing out before you get dumped on, feel salty ?
Its not your fault that this coin doesnt get developed after all.
I was part in the comunity too and i know how they lied upon all of us. Just take a look at the website they have been promising all the time and they never delivered it since months.
This is ridiculous..
Deeponion in exchange has already updated their website, has an own forum, telegram, active devs and mods, running airdrop, what does this crapcoin offer ? nothing its just milking a dead cow.

Looked into Onion coin, and tbh it seems rather dead and smells like a dump and pump Cheesy

guess we will see in few weeks, hope its not, but it looks very fishy

Activity: 800
Merit: 502
Be patient.. I still see a good future for Chaincoin

Seems like you always miss the train on cashing out because you are impatient..  Smiley
Activity: 280
Interesting to see this dead coin moving lol
has brakmic recently came back to the dev team or what is the sudden interesst in chaincoin?
And as usuall there is no new website, nothing new.. No active devteam at all but respect to the comunity which is still here.
Its just a pitty that this comunity is wasted on this coin, it would be cool if you guys could join deeponion, we are getting biger every day and the price seems to move up. Also the devs have a lot to bring out, next year in the end of the airdrop deeponion will announce deepsend which will allow us anonymous transactions, with this feature this coin is like monero 2.0
I hope to see you in our comunity guys.

regards
go spam other threads with your crappy deepanalion shit
The only crapcoins are the ones you hold in your portfolio like chaincoin and DAS. Seems like you always miss the train on cashing out before you get dumped on, feel salty ?
Its not your fault that this coin doesnt get developed after all.
I was part in the comunity too and i know how they lied upon all of us. Just take a look at the website they have been promising all the time and they never delivered it since months.
This is ridiculous..
Deeponion in exchange has already updated their website, has an own forum, telegram, active devs and mods, running airdrop, what does this crapcoin offer ? nothing its just milking a dead cow.
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
there will be a new dash 12 code base to replace the current chaincoin core. this will be a major upgrade to fix the masternode payout issue where some miners managed to hack the source code to not pay the coins mined to masternode holders. check the chaincoin slack and discord for more dev updates

new code based on dash ?
if this true and the upgrade succed, i believe the price could be soar,,
but when ?

when i not sure, base on new code i think yes, its just a copy and paste as someone said a few post back, hope that the price will soar

Yes, control+T to open a new github tab, then control+C and control+V to upgrade to new Dash code base.

I have a few masternodes all with different coins. And every single one of those coins had to deal with miners not giving a fuck about sustainable growth and hacking the code so they could get the extra 10%.

I had my chaincoin node for quite a while now and I'm just going to keep going. Couple of weeks without payouts won't hurt. Long term and all.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
there will be a new dash 12 code base to replace the current chaincoin core. this will be a major upgrade to fix the masternode payout issue where some miners managed to hack the source code to not pay the coins mined to masternode holders. check the chaincoin slack and discord for more dev updates

new code based on dash ?
but when ?

when i not sure, base on new code i think yes, its just a copy and paste as someone said a few post back, hope that the price will soar
Activity: 52
Is there a recent CHC bootstrap to download?

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Blah, blah, blah! Nothing new with this SHITCOIN!
The code is not updated - so called devs are unable to copy/paste the DASH code  Roll Eyes
No new exchanges! The new Discord is real mess full of mindless zombies planning a flight to the Moon  Grin

All other people in crypto wolrd are making money! Only CHC holders are waiting for this big code copypaste  Grin Grin Grin
During that time comebody is selling a lot of CHC SHITCOINS....

PS - masternode count is going DOWN!!! No payments at the moment!

Keep them posts coming, for every post you make, and new person will get his/her eye on chc.

Thank you for your contribution Smiley

ps. Moon incoming with the updated code Cheesy

And when chc gets on a bigger exchange and price is few dollars, we have a honorable mention for you in the community.

thanks again Cheesy

wheter this coin still running well,  i bought  this coin and hold  but i never  see this coin back to normal price.  i think i get loss now
Activity: 1036
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

new code based on dash ?
but when ?

hi come to discord for full informations about Chaincoin,,
you can read the future plan and ask everything there
https://discord.gg/qfJfQQb
Activity: 1176
Futurov

new code based on dash ?
but when ?
Activity: 168
Interesting. Will watch  this coin.
Activity: 6
wow newbi with 8 masternodes , did you lose you main account or are you just here to troll, and all same ip on linux this?

I bought them and more or less helped myself with videos or other stuff that I found in die Internet. While still trying to learn English.
I have no desire for the whole dispute that is here. And I would like to have nothing to do with it.
If you think I'm a troll, think so.

The ip in front of the address is the link to the explorer. Just google chaincoin explorer.
Pages:
Jump to: