Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 32. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
CHCshit is dead  Grin Alan(suprnerd) left the community! P&D coin revealed  Grin

I did? You must be confused.

CHC is scam! Masternode rewards are low because some people are mining using old versions! CHC is real mess!
Alan left because he knows that! Maybe he was Roli? He wanted to keep the interest in CHC to sell most of his scam CHCs!!!

As I wrote in my CGP document, "regardless of the 'questionable' origins of this project" there are many people committed to turning things around and building on top of what we started with.

Just to clear up any further confusion: I left the discord because I don't like discord. That has nothing to do with my involvement in this project.
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
CHC is scam! Masternode rewards are low because some people are mining using old versions! CHC is real mess!
Alan left because he knows that! Maybe he was Roli? He wanted to keep the interest in CHC to sell most of his scam CHCs!!!

you smell like a dirty troll Cheesy
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
CHCshit is dead  Grin Alan(suprnerd) left the community! P&D coin revealed  Grin

Interesting chart, huh? https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
I am waiting the next dramatic pump from Chain Coin. Where are you, whales?
Whales will come back to Chain Coin at the right time for next pumps. Be patiently.

yea chaincoin days will come. just checked the charts of chc looks very similar to dashcoin
Activity: 59
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
There were even better days just a few weeks ago in terms of volume. I hope we can reach that again very soon.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I'm so happy watch again volume from CHC smells like pump. It's strategy so simple when bitcoin dump = chaincoin wake up.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Chain currency is a cashing coin that has masternode function like Dashcoin. Do you see the recent performance of DASH price? CHC will also be like this in the near future. Roll Eyes

Lets hope so, long road ahead, but once that road is crossed its going to be awesome.

finger cross and praying hard 3$ will do when is the next pump due, come on whales do your thing make us proud
Activity: 103
Chain currency is a cashing coin that has masternode function like Dashcoin. Do you see the recent performance of DASH price? CHC will also be like this in the near future. Roll Eyes

Lets hope so, long road ahead, but once that road is crossed its going to be awesome.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
Activity: 132
What kind of signals which you can get from the Chaincoin's chart?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
Buy? Sell? Or simply wait till the right time, better price? It depends on you. Good luck and happy invest!

You get a better picture if you use the Coinigy.com chart. The daily chart seems to show a lower highs and lower lows scenario, meaning it's still in a down trend. If the price can get back above 4000 sats, that could start a new up trend. I would wait for now.

Well upgrade to v0.12.2 is active on the testnet and working pretty much without problems that could possibly be a sign Wink

I see, that maybe the reason I see some buying spikes in the chart. That could be some traders/investors hoarding some coins preparing for the next release. Thanks for the info.
Activity: 111
Buy? Sell? Or simply wait till the right time, better price? It depends on you. Good luck and happy invest!

You get a better picture if you use the Coinigy.com chart. The daily chart seems to show a lower highs and lower lows scenario, meaning it's still in a down trend. If the price can get back above 4000 sats, that could start a new up trend. I would wait for now.

Well upgrade to v0.12.2 is active on the testnet and working pretty much without problems that could possibly be a sign Wink
Activity: 132

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
The 50% ROI is fairly high but it won't be if inflation gets hold of it and strangles the price. It's also very early to tell and the graph is so over the place I don't know what to think right now.

Theres a max supply of 21 million,  so inflation long term is capped and maxed out it's actually deflationary.  I think the 50 percent ROI is just to award the block reward more of the pie to the masternode holders from the miners

Overall I think this is all fine and healthy.  Masternode holders care more about the network and are the long term holders.  Miners will just dump their coins the same day and get whatever btc they can get out of it.

Yep, well explained. It's definitely the masternode owners who have a serious long-term interest in the network.
Activity: 26
Would be handy if there was a bootstrap download on the offcial site, to get a quicker start.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Is it possible operating a CHC-Wallet without having to sync the whole blockchain? Syncin takes ages, and my internet connection looks like sh** anyway...

As far as i know there is no CHC Webwallet available till now - you can download a bootstrap.dat file and sync from it, but you have to download the chain anyways.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
The 50% ROI is fairly high but it won't be if inflation gets hold of it and strangles the price. It's also very early to tell and the graph is so over the place I don't know what to think right now.

Theres a max supply of 21 million,  so inflation long term is capped and maxed out it's actually deflationary.  I think the 50 percent ROI is just to award the block reward more of the pie to the masternode holders from the miners

Overall I think this is all fine and healthy.  Masternode holders care more about the network and are the long term holders.  Miners will just dump their coins the same day and get whatever btc they can get out of it.
Activity: 296
Is it possible operating a CHC-Wallet without having to sync the whole blockchain? Syncin takes ages, and my internet connection looks like sh** anyway...

Yes, use bootstrap.dat (Download here for example: downloadandroidrom.com/bootstrap.dat - might be outdated some months!), put in that folder (Windows wallet): "C:\Program Files\Chaincoin\data"

Information: Bootstrap.dat contains the "precompiled" blockhain data so your wallet does not need to download all the parts individually.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Rewards for masternode is not high, it has stood at above 50% (ROI). Of course, it's better than banking, but more updating features needed for community.
https://masternodes.pro/

I think you have a false understanding of what ROI means. Look at the nr. 1 in masternodes.pro. Which is Innova and has a ROI of 635%. You might think: awesome, I invest 1 USD now and get 6,35 USD back 1 year later.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. All the ROI means is that when I have 1000 Innova in a masternode right now I will have 6350 Innova after one year. The predictions you see are based on todays USD exchange rate but what happens to that exchange rate if we inflate coin supply by 635%. Do you really think you still get 0.35USD per Innova coin if we increase the supply by 635%? It is the way countries like Zimbabwe and Venezuela run their economy. Hyperinflation.

So before you say that chaincoin's ROI is too low. Think about the economics of supply and demand a bit and see that 50% is actually ridiculously high. It means that chaincoin will have to increase its marketcap (economy) by 50% in 1 year just in order to keep CHC/USD value stable.

hi i was just reading your post, but i am unable to understand what you are saying could you please make in more simple thanks,

hi i was just reading your post, but i am unable to understand what you are saying could you please make in more simple thanks, hi can you please explaine
Pages:
Jump to: