Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 33. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The 50% ROI is fairly high but it won't be if inflation gets hold of it and strangles the price. It's also very early to tell and the graph is so over the place I don't know what to think right now.
Activity: 296
Merit: 0
I just wanted to leave my positive review about chaincoin here:

They have a good ROI (currently 54%, check current rates here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CHC/). The only pump and dump action that was made was an artificial one! If ROI is extemely high you can run into inflation possibly!

Also, the masternodes are very easy to setup (you dont need to setup so much things like some coins who use that "sentinel" process) and have proven to continuously deliver rewards without any problems/delays so far. Coin price, 24h volume etc. looks good too.

And the last thing I want to mention: The team which is giving support (they have a discord channel) and managing the website is very active, helpful and skilled!

Continue your great work! I think the way the team is doing is great, no need to change much :-)
Activity: 52

It means that chaincoin will have to increase its marketcap (economy) by 50% in 1 year just in order to keep CHC/USD value stable.

It is a little bit more complicated than that and your numbers for CHC are not correct. You forgot that this is ROI for masternodes. Only coins locked in masternodes produce new coins at this rate. According to masternodes.pro only ~17% CHC is locked in masternodes. So 2 400 000 chc would produce 50% more -> 1 200 000 chc. But these numbers are until march 2018 when reward halves. Currently there are 16M CHC and in the next 12 months it will produce about 1 800 000 additional coins not 8 000 000! So 1.8M/16M = 11.25% new coins in the next 12 months.  March 2018 - March 2020  1 380 000/year or ~8%/year. 

Very well written and explained! So the things are even better than I expected Smiley
Activity: 132
Merit: 12
My dream is to be a self-made billionaire
chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?

I think because Dash is already established and being used in many commercial transactions. It also has been in the forefront of technical innovation with regards to anonymity technology. The market values it more.
CHC is still a very young coin, DASH also grew from tiny, and to this day his value is reflected, so it is a long process, select commercial application will change its prospects for development, so, we should not be too impatient.
When one project can prove its real usages in daily lives, and demonstrate its function in human society, it can fly to the moon for sure. ChainCoin is not the exception. I am waiting for more good news, more updating and new products from developers. Additionally, the chart of ChainCoin give me confident signal for the coin future, at least in terms of price movement in the near future
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chaincoin/
Activity: 541
Merit: 250
chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?

I think because Dash is already established and being used in many commercial transactions. It also has been in the forefront of technical innovation with regards to anonymity technology. The market values it more.
CHC is still a very young coin, DASH also grew from tiny, and to this day his value is reflected, so it is a long process, select commercial application will change its prospects for development, so, we should not be too impatient.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
Rewards for masternode is not high, it has stood at above 50% (ROI). Of course, it's better than banking, but more updating features needed for community.
https://masternodes.pro/

I think you have a false understanding of what ROI means. Look at the nr. 1 in masternodes.pro. Which is Innova and has a ROI of 635%. You might think: awesome, I invest 1 USD now and get 6,35 USD back 1 year later.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. All the ROI means is that when I have 1000 Innova in a masternode right now I will have 6350 Innova after one year. The predictions you see are based on todays USD exchange rate but what happens to that exchange rate if we inflate coin supply by 635%. Do you really think you still get 0.35USD per Innova coin if we increase the supply by 635%? It is the way countries like Zimbabwe and Venezuela run their economy. Hyperinflation.

So before you say that chaincoin's ROI is too low. Think about the economics of supply and demand a bit and see that 50% is actually ridiculously high. It means that chaincoin will have to increase its marketcap (economy) by 50% in 1 year just in order to keep CHC/USD value stable.

hi i was just reading your post, but i am unable to understand what you are saying could you please make in more simple thanks,

Also I do not understand, this ROI and referring to the ANN project? Could be more direct and clear please. Thank you Smiley
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
Rewards for masternode is not high, it has stood at above 50% (ROI). Of course, it's better than banking, but more updating features needed for community.

I think you have a false understanding of what ROI means. Look at the nr. 1 in masternodes.pro. Which is Innova and has a ROI of 635%. You might think: awesome, I invest 1 USD now and get 6,35 USD back 1 year later.

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that. All the ROI means is that when I have 1000 Innova in a masternode right now I will have 6350 Innova after one year. The predictions you see are based on todays USD exchange rate but what happens to that exchange rate if we inflate coin supply by 635%. Do you really think you still get 0.35USD per Innova coin if we increase the supply by 635%? It is the way countries like Zimbabwe and Venezuela run their economy. Hyperinflation.

So before you say that chaincoin's ROI is too low. Think about the economics of supply and demand a bit and see that 50% is actually ridiculously high. It means that chaincoin will have to increase its marketcap (economy) by 50% in 1 year just in order to keep CHC/USD value stable.

hi i was just reading your post, but i am unable to understand what you are saying could you please make in more simple thanks,
Activity: 111

It means that chaincoin will have to increase its marketcap (economy) by 50% in 1 year just in order to keep CHC/USD value stable.

It is a little bit more complicated than that and your numbers for CHC are not correct. You forgot that this is ROI for masternodes. Only coins locked in masternodes produce new coins at this rate. According to masternodes.pro only ~17% CHC is locked in masternodes. So 2 400 000 chc would produce 50% more -> 1 200 000 chc. But these numbers are until march 2018 when reward halves. Currently there are 16M CHC and in the next 12 months it will produce about 1 800 000 additional coins not 8 000 000! So 1.8M/16M = 11.25% new coins in the next 12 months.  March 2018 - March 2020  1 380 000/year or ~8%/year. 
Activity: 617
Merit: 528

m33
legendary
any major plans for chain coin, or are we stuck at the masternode phase, hey dev can you make some thing to drive as mad
Activity: 103
If anyone can help ... I'm 99% done setting up my masternode and I've generated both a transaction id and output for a 1000 CHC transaction, but my VPS and remote wallet say it cannot find suitable coins.  Also, now my remote wallet will not generate those outputs anymore and when I try re-sending 1000 CHC to myself it says insufficient funds, even tho I have a balance of 1023 so the 1000 CHC is locked up somewhere in my wallet.

Appreciate any help, I've set up two other masternodes and haven't experienced this problem.

hi,

think you will get faster help from discord.

chc discord inv: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7

Activity: 64
is the update to 0.9.3.3 mandatory ?

Nah it was a pretty minor update that was just dealing with graphical changes. Nothing critical in the release that I'm aware of.
Activity: 64
First CHC meetup Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CLa_IsJvI . Nice video if you want to find out what is going on with CHC.

Whoa very cool! Thanks for sharing that. Smiley

They had some really positive things to say about the future of chaincoin!
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
is the update to 0.9.3.3 mandatory ?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
evil max evil max he did it all. No miners dumped, definitely no panic sellers. lmao. This coin just is a magnet to people who like to complain about shit. Don't buy it then? Not so hard now.

Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows.

That was sarcasm if you could not tell lol. But yeah in this thread I remember reading 2 miners claiming they sold when it was going on lol. But no Max held every single chain coin that was sold hahahahaha.

>>Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows

I was selling my solo mined CHC that I solo mined back in 2014 and 2015 during that pump. I had sells placed up the buy wall to $10 per CHC. Tons of my CHC sold between $3 and $7 without any need of me dumping. Then as the price went down and everyone when into panic sell mode I put some very low buy where I picked up some CHC on the very cheap so I'm ready for this next pump. Remember sell when people are buying and buy when people are selling. If you are following some Youtube person for crypto advice you are doing it wrong. Don't be sheep and follow the heard. I'm still long CHC and will HODL until my coins sell from their sells.

I was solo mining this coin back in 2014 as well.  I mined and held Chaincoin for years.  When the price went up I sold.  I was not involved in the youtube pump garbage and had never heard of that max guy until they started pumping Chaincoin.  I sold a bunch and made a bunch of bitcoin.  It was the smart thing to do.  I'm still holding some  we'll see what happens.

m33
legendary
got mine real cheap at 3000 sats when my friend told me about it, but than the masternode was not pay all the ppl , but was random , so i only ran one node, sold mine for 1.8 btc

Dunno what your issue was/is.

I have several mastenodes running on vultr (5$) per masternode, the payouts with current price (.40$) have already paid for the server cost for november, rest is profit.

It would be even more beneficial to run the 3 nodes on one server on vultr, which cost 3$ per month per masternode, but ive been lazy to set it up.

not much of an issue just not able to run it local, was only able to run a single masternode local but not 3, not going to spend more on servers
Activity: 111
First CHC meetup Cheesy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6CLa_IsJvI . Nice video if you want to find out what is going on with CHC.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
evil max evil max he did it all. No miners dumped, definitely no panic sellers. lmao. This coin just is a magnet to people who like to complain about shit. Don't buy it then? Not so hard now.

Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows.

That was sarcasm if you could not tell lol. But yeah in this thread I remember reading 2 miners claiming they sold when it was going on lol. But no Max held every single chain coin that was sold hahahahaha.

>>Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows

I was selling my solo mined CHC that I solo mined back in 2014 and 2015 during that pump. I had sells placed up the buy wall to $10 per CHC. Tons of my CHC sold between $3 and $7 without any need of me dumping. Then as the price went down and everyone when into panic sell mode I put some very low buy where I picked up some CHC on the very cheap so I'm ready for this next pump. Remember sell when people are buying and buy when people are selling. If you are following some Youtube person for crypto advice you are doing it wrong. Don't be sheep and follow the heard. I'm still long CHC and will HODL until my coins sell from their sells.

Congrats Tim. You hodl and mined this coin way back when it was nothing and sold some after waiting years for that exponential rise. You deserve those gains and glad your still bullish on chaincoin in the future. Smart trading

I've got into chc at .06 cents bc just $60 dollar for Masternode so why not and mine a little bit of it. I like watching Max videos for entertainment. I may need to wait a few years before I can take a little profit
Activity: 5
For those who do not want to dig too much, here is why people call this a scam coin. This coin network is from around mid 2015 (info based on coinmarketcap). The price was low. By mid 2017, on a sunny morning one youtuber named Max come up with a video saying that if everyone just buys the coin the price would go up. Economics - supply and demand and all that! Ok, good idea, all his followers and their network started buying - indeed the price went up as he said. But suddenly people who had stocked the coin from 2015 started selling at the high price. Boom..the price collapsed. A lot of people lost their money.

I read about this incident after several months and I just went in and bought the coin. Wanted to setup a masternode. But then the raspberry pi had issues compiling the code and I gave up. I still have the coins.

Now it is up to you to decide if the coin is a scam. Or people just blindly following a youtuber without thinking about the risks were responsible for their actions. For your information, pump and dump groups are active in crypto. That is why doing your own research is important instead of just jumping in (or out) because of FOMO (fear of missing out). Apologies for the bad English folks.
Pages:
Jump to: