Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 34. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
my masternode find no blocks since november 7th? what's going on there? the masterternode is running. I also ran apt-get update.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Darn! If just ChainCoin had crashed a little more, even I'd have been able to afford a masternode. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
N-Engine Multi Pool Server

ChainCoin is added to our pool!

http://pool.n-engine.com

- FREE (donation only)
- Dedicated server (European - US - ASIAN link)
- Fast! (Gigabit link on optical fiber!)
- DDoS protection
- GeoDNS balancing system
- Support 24h/7 (Mail, Troll box, Irc channel)

Payouts are made automatically every 10 minutes for all balances above 0.5, or 0.05 on Sunday.

No more fee, more coin for YOU!

Happy FREE mining !

Main Pool url : http://pool.n-engine.com

You can follow us @Twitter : https://twitter.com/NeCrypto

Support :
On IRC : freenode > #N-Engine
By mail: contact[a.t.]n-engine.com

Activity: 617
Merit: 528
Should I make a CHC masternode?
Is it good?

Regardless of the somewhat complicated history of CHC:

The ROI is very decent and quite steady, especially now the payout % was increased. The documentation (guides, troubleshooters, installation scripts etc.) is very extensive. The network is strong. The community is large. There is active development. I don't know what will happen to the price in the future but I think chaincoin is very very very unlikely to die as a project. Else it would have already.

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Should I make a CHC masternode?
Is it good?
Activity: 103
got mine real cheap at 3000 sats when my friend told me about it, but than the masternode was not pay all the ppl , but was random , so i only ran one node, sold mine for 1.8 btc

Dunno what your issue was/is.

I have several mastenodes running on vultr (5$) per masternode, the payouts with current price (.40$) have already paid for the server cost for november, rest is profit.

It would be even more beneficial to run the 3 nodes on one server on vultr, which cost 3$ per month per masternode, but ive been lazy to set it up.
Activity: 504
Merit: 109
chain coin has so many masternodes but the price is too low!  why?  Why Dash price is out of this world?
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
got mine real cheap at 3000 sats when my friend told me about it, but than the masternode was not pay all the ppl , but was random , so i only ran one node, sold mine for 1.8 btc
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
evil max evil max he did it all. No miners dumped, definitely no panic sellers. lmao. This coin just is a magnet to people who like to complain about shit. Don't buy it then? Not so hard now.

Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows.

That was sarcasm if you could not tell lol. But yeah in this thread I remember reading 2 miners claiming they sold when it was going on lol. But no Max held every single chain coin that was sold hahahahaha.

>>Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows

I was selling my solo mined CHC that I solo mined back in 2014 and 2015 during that pump. I had sells placed up the buy wall to $10 per CHC. Tons of my CHC sold between $3 and $7 without any need of me dumping. Then as the price went down and everyone when into panic sell mode I put some very low buy where I picked up some CHC on the very cheap so I'm ready for this next pump. Remember sell when people are buying and buy when people are selling. If you are following some Youtube person for crypto advice you are doing it wrong. Don't be sheep and follow the heard. I'm still long CHC and will HODL until my coins sell from their sells.

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
whatever the fudder say, is till like this coin,
because this coin already bring me a lot of profit
Activity: 111
It looks like Brakmic is back https://twitter.com/brakmic/status/931666869421072384 Cheesy Can't wait to see what he and other talented chainsters will be able to make once there is a budgeting system in place Cheesy
Activity: 34
evil max evil max he did it all. No miners dumped, definitely no panic sellers. lmao. This coin just is a magnet to people who like to complain about shit. Don't buy it then? Not so hard now.

Several old wallets that were untouched for 2 years unloaded their wallets in July, pretty sure they were OG miners, but who knows.

That was sarcasm if you could not tell lol. But yeah in this thread I remember reading 2 miners claiming they sold when it was going on lol. But no Max held every single chain coin that was sold hahahahaha.
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
yep the legendary chain coin truth story goes like this.

-Weak  trolls maxed out their credit cards decided to buy at the exponential high at $5-$7 dollars,  
-got dumped by the big legendary whales and old school bag holders
-the trolls in financial shock get upset and start blaming max as a scammer/dumper yet he still has his 40k chain coins despite shown proof,
-trolls decide to make creepy you tube videos with chain coin Max hate
-the trolls go on bitcoin talk and start crying it's going up again and they are upset and fomo'ing b/c they sold at a low.

epic troll tragedy. haha

Activity: 111
Weak hands sold and now can't stand the fact that they sold and that then the coin price went up Cheesy So they troll the topic ... Coin itself has never looked better and if the upgrade goes as planned sky is the limit.

Activity: 34
@IAmNotATroll I agree with you on many points. But I don't see the sense in admitting that smaller coins like this (and even larger one) are easily manipulated in price by whales and then call ChainCoin a scam. Chaincoin has had it's ups and downs but as you pointed out the pump n dump was all done by Maxx. That in no way makes this a scam. I'm selective about what projects I like and ChainCoin is a solid community and dev team.

So please get your facts straight. Yes, I do agree that without some tech improvements to make it stand out I don't see chain hitting $100 in the near future. But the devs are actively working on this so there is real value to the coin.

Anyway to anyone wondering I personally don't see how this is a scam. We have a active community and active devs working on the coin.

Coin a scam?
No
Legendary scam status
Yes
it was an epic pump and dump that during July no one would shut the f**k up about
Thats what its known for and what will come up if you google it or check youtube
During this time the devs also quit working on it
As i said, i hope it does well and i hope bag holders cash out if it goes up and starts to crash again.
I have learnt the hard way that i should have taken profits when i could

Bitcoin cash will be the legendary pump and dump coin Cheesy

Activity: 29
@IAmNotATroll I agree with you on many points. But I don't see the sense in admitting that smaller coins like this (and even larger one) are easily manipulated in price by whales and then call ChainCoin a scam. Chaincoin has had it's ups and downs but as you pointed out the pump n dump was all done by Maxx. That in no way makes this a scam. I'm selective about what projects I like and ChainCoin is a solid community and dev team.

So please get your facts straight. Yes, I do agree that without some tech improvements to make it stand out I don't see chain hitting $100 in the near future. But the devs are actively working on this so there is real value to the coin.

Anyway to anyone wondering I personally don't see how this is a scam. We have a active community and active devs working on the coin.

Coin a scam?
No
Legendary scam status
Yes
it was an epic pump and dump that during July no one would shut the f**k up about
Thats what its known for and what will come up if you google it or check youtube
During this time the devs also quit working on it
As i said, i hope it does well and i hope bag holders cash out if it goes up and starts to crash again.
I have learnt the hard way that i should have taken profits when i could
Activity: 17
the Stank of Max may be Clearing up!.. but do the masternodes  make any money at these prices yet?

For the best Masternodes indications and turnouts, you can best check Scrypyo.io  Its from DP Digital Price.

Also check out the Digital Price Masternode Coin, still undervalued but soon about to up!!! when the free for users VPS service goes online!
Activity: 179
I don't understand why CHC increase so hard
Pages:
Jump to: