Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 37. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 846
Merit: 115
As a penny investor i can sure tell you chain coin is lookin quite shiny.  Their's profits to be made and even in the future. momentum is gaining and prices pulling up nicely. Smart traders been accumulating chain coin and waiting for that moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
active community
"active" yeah of course lol....
Chaincoin is watching over all of this debate,war, and bloodshed within crypto. It somehow stands its ground as it has for months, like a wall. It sees a familiar face, slackbot, skipping around mummering "get the poons get the poons".
dude seriously ? lol.
This crapcoin doesnt even have a good website. I remember nx85 talking about for a month about the new website, they have delayed it about 2months and NOTHING happened. Even now there is no new website except this piece of crap of a website. This should be an indicator for everyone to see that the "devteam" (which doesnt exsist) isnt even capable of puting up a new fresh website, its just a small update of the very old one.
Its amazing to see such ignorant heavy bagholders all over the place, i know you are salty because this coin is just a big investment failure, but dude just move on and dont be so rude to let other people fall into this trap.
Just dont promote a sh*tcoin, dont lie to other people.
The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

The problem with people in chaincoin is they see us as haters. Im not hatin the players but the game. We have all been scammed some more some less just be man and face it. You are absolutely right max scammed everyone and got out. Just funny to know how trevon james knew exactly when to get off the coin.
This coin is really a piece of garbage

maybe you are a piece of garbage, maybe max is a piece of garbage (i dont think so), we will never know. but chaincoin is a coin in prozess so face it, face ur own lose on crypto and chill some
Why are people always assuming that i sold at a loss ?
Why are you people so salty holding those heavy bags, thats not my problem. Im just pointing out a crapcoin so i can save other people from the failure to invest in this sh*tcoin. If you cant face it that you took a loss with this coin, well guess what its your problem but you dont need to be salty and let other people lose their investment like you lost yours.
The coin is dead go on with your life, sell you coins at a lost and put you money in something better. Stop living in the past, no hope to bring the dead back from the grave. I was very lucky to sell all my coins at 2$, and get the hell out of this piece of shit. The scammer Max lee, sold all of his coins when they hit the roof, and bought a BMW. Sad guys, sell and move on.

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

The masternode count is just increasing because there are a bunch of people like you who can now easily afford 1k chaincoins to put them into a masternode. The comunity is always been the same i have followed it quite a long time. The only lies here spreading are yours my kind sir

There were new people back in september asking for help setting up masternodes in slack.
New people are asking for help in discord now. The community is getting new members every week.

Are you salty because you bought high and sold low? im sorry if that happend to you, but you spreading lies on the internet aint bringing you your money back.

i and other members in the community dont see you as haters, based on what did you assume that?
We dont like people posting lies about chc, there is difference.

How is chaincoin as a coin to blamed because a group of people decided to pump and dump it?

How were you scammed? Did the pumpers hack your account, and stole your BTC/LTC? i dont think so, i think you bought at a wrong time. That is not getting scammed.

So once again, im sorry, if you lost money in chc, but you need to get your facts straight before posting straight up lies on the internet.

I dont need your pitty, you need to learn a bunch in crypto, this coin has already a stigmata as a bad example. I pitty your ignorance because you seem like you dont want to understand..
I followed the slack more than you and even the discord and i know whats going on. Brakmic the only dev who was contributing to the development and he left, seems like he got bored of this coin and didnt want to put any effort in this sh*tcoin anymore.
The only straight up lies are you guys posting this crap here, anybody who joins the slack will see in about 2days that its dead. I have seen so much stuff going on in the slack, lies, lies and lies again.
People who bashed the coin in the discord, called themself part of the dev-team in the slack and people like you who dont know cheered him. Well you tell me who is telling lies.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
wow is it just me or i am going nuts cant seem to understand what is written here, for god sake, please use some words that we can understand

I think the invading spam aliens have managed to track us all the way to the far reaches of planet bitcointalk!!

OMG,  really invading aliens spam bitcointalk, where is ground zero, getting my spam buster out of storage to fight the aliens

Well there is the report to moderator button. If everybody used it frequently it might help, I don't know. But it's getting on my nerves, too. Destroying one thread after another.
m33
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Never invest with borrowed coins
wow is it just me or i am going nuts cant seem to understand what is written here, for god sake, please use some words that we can understand

I think the invading spam aliens have managed to track us all the way to the far reaches of planet bitcointalk!!

OMG,  really invading aliens spam bitcointalk, where is ground zero, getting my spam buster out of storage to fight the aliens
Activity: 208
MORE BUYING NOW
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru

m33
legendary
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Chaincoin is watching over all of this debate,war, and bloodshed within crypto. It somehow stands its ground as it has for months, like a wall. It sees a familiar face, slackbot, skipping around mummering "get the poons get the poons".
Activity: 846
Merit: 115
I'm excited about chain coin. I'm hodling 4 life. I see mining farms raping this coin but they can't break 10 cents on their dumps. We hodlers chain together. Masternode count growing. Price growing, everyone hates Max and the hodlers because they bought the top and lost 10x. Lol.  

Max has been gone for awhile. He's like the satashi nakamoto of chain coin. Hope he comes back when we moon.

I'll buy this coin up even tho I known it's crap. Max Lee is legend.

Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
This coin is legendary
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
i so proud when i look this project thread, you just little bit explain about your project, but you can close that and make many people understand about your mean, you are using many link
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

The problem with people in chaincoin is they see us as haters. Im not hatin the players but the game. We have all been scammed some more some less just be man and face it. You are absolutely right max scammed everyone and got out. Just funny to know how trevon james knew exactly when to get off the coin.
This coin is really a piece of garbage

maybe you are a piece of garbage, maybe max is a piece of garbage (i dont think so), we will never know. but chaincoin is a coin in prozess so face it, face ur own lose on crypto and chill some
m33
legendary
wow really this coin died does not look like it, if dead why still so many posting here about it, really dead.?? no way and max lee got a bmw fully paid??

I dont know if Max dumped or not, he claimed he did not - perhaps we will never know.

But saying he bought a BMW with the dumped money LOL, he had that bmw long before anyone ever knew about chc Cheesy

if you care to read a few post up, i saw that it was mention , the bmw that why i ask. but if he had that long ago, than it must have come from his hard work shilling another coin
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Kinda strange that dead coin community is growing bigger, and masternode count has been increasing the past weeks Tongue

Fresh account giving out finacial advice, thats rich Cheesy

Id recomend you to move on your life, instead spreading lies on the internet Smiley

There are a lot of newbies who feel urged to teach us that ChainCoin is a dead coin despite all relevant indicators proving the opposite Cheesy
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
When I try to send funds from my windows wallet to another address, i get the following error. Some one please advise.

Hey,

You can join chc discord channel, invite is: https://discord.gg/NabdcJ7

there you will be able to get help.
Pages:
Jump to: