Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 41. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CHC was a victim of an artificial pump where a group got together and pumped the coin and then within short span of time took their profits and dumped it. This coin has a history of massive pump and dump. Whenever something like this happens, the coin takes a huge hit as this isn't an organic growth but an artificial one.

CHC seems to be good a good coin though.

very true. Thanks for the information.
I was looking at CHC price history, just wondering how and why there was huge change in price and why it dropped in couple of days? was there any new development or what?

There was an epic pump. I think it was an artificial pump.

I guess you are right, i have seen this happening with another altcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
CHC was a victim of an artificial pump where a group got together and pumped the coin and then within short span of time took their profits and dumped it. This coin has a history of massive pump and dump. Whenever something like this happens, the coin takes a huge hit as this isn't an organic growth but an artificial one.

CHC seems to be good a good coin though.
Activity: 251
Official
I was looking at CHC price history, just wondering how and why there was huge change in price and why it dropped in couple of days? was there any new development or what?

There was an epic pump. I think it was an artificial pump.
Activity: 111
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a masternode from a real computer to a Raspberry Pi2 (raspbian strech).  I was able to install everything I needed, the program compiled as expected, however everytime I start the daemon (chaincoind) I'm getting the following error message:
"chaincoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I ran the following command to fix it:
"export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib"

but still the same error message, any idea of what I could do?

Thanks

Try asking Chao when he streams his channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdIQkbmfMNtqQgqvF9NNWyA I think he got masternode running on Raspberry Pi
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm trying to migrate a masternode from a real computer to a Raspberry Pi2 (raspbian strech).  I was able to install everything I needed, the program compiled as expected, however everytime I start the daemon (chaincoind) I'm getting the following error message:
"chaincoind: error while loading shared libraries: libdb_cxx-4.8.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

I ran the following command to fix it:
"export LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib"

but still the same error message, any idea of what I could do?

Thanks
Activity: 32
I just set up 2 Masternodes and run them from my desktop wallet. They have been running for 5 days straight without receiving any rewards. I am running the latest 90302 version and "chaincoin-cli masternodelist pose IPADDRESS" returns a result of 0. The debug log does show a lot of "MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low" errors. Is there any guide to troubleshoot problems with masternodes? I had faith in Chaincoin when I decided to start running Masternodes, but I am fairly disappointed with the loss in initial investment (bought in at $0.20), and lack of rewards.

what is the output of masternode list activeseconds IPADDRESS (replace IPADDRESS with the 1st ip address and run the command and then replace that ip address with the 2nd ip address and run the command again) for each of your masternodes?

It's 0 right now for both nodes because I just reinstalled my Chaincoin Core Wallet. Post #2866 links a post in DASH forum, in which someone suggested that deleting the whole blockchain and then syncing from bootstrap seemed to fix the issue with  "MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low" error. I'll let the nodes run for a few days and report back here.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
I just set up 2 Masternodes and run them from my desktop wallet. They have been running for 5 days straight without receiving any rewards. I am running the latest 90302 version and "chaincoin-cli masternodelist pose IPADDRESS" returns a result of 0. The debug log does show a lot of "MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low" errors. Is there any guide to troubleshoot problems with masternodes? I had faith in Chaincoin when I decided to start running Masternodes, but I am fairly disappointed with the loss in initial investment (bought in at $0.20), and lack of rewards.

what is the output of masternode list activeseconds IPADDRESS (replace IPADDRESS with the 1st ip address and run the command and then replace that ip address with the 2nd ip address and run the command again) for each of your masternodes?
Activity: 32

"node has to be up to date?"

Check that when you run chaincoin-cli getinfo you get "version" : 90302 (that is the latest).

"POS score should be zero"

Check that when you run chaincoin-cli masternodelist pose IPADDRESS (where IPADDRESS is the ip address of your masternode) you get a result of 0.

Activity: 24
Dev`s are working with coin. Everything will be okay but we must to wait!
Activity: 53
i will buy more and more hope this coin will moon soon
Activity: 251
Official
Activity: 61
where do i buy?
Support Guru
ChainCoin Paper Wallet for Cold Storage

I just finished testing the paper wallet out and it works nice! I was able to send funds to the generated paper wallet address and then import the private key in to the software wallet and transfer my funds out.

Example for reference - 2 transfers to the paper wallet, then the private key was imported and 1 transfer out
https://explorer.chaincoin.org/address/CT3uzcdyhb3EnAJ8SKUptGzHJ6rdyTS48y

Enjoy!
Support Guru
How many coins should we earn monthly with 1 Masternode now, with the changes? Cheers!

I think we'll need to wait until December to have a full month (November) of statistics to report back on in order to get a good idea of what the average payouts look like. I'm only running three masternodes now so my results won't be as detailed as the previous ones.

But if we estimate based on today's info:
  • The ChainCoin algorithm produces ~ 960 blocks per day, @ 8 coins per block which is 7680 coins daily
  • 45% of the reward is now distributed to masternode operators.
  • In one year, all masternodes will earn 1,261,440 coins total.
  • The masternode return is 1,261,440 divided by the current masternode count (2654)
  • With the estimated masternode count (2654) each masternode will receive ~479 coins per annum.
  • This equates to roughly 1.3123287671 CHC per day which is about 39.3698630137 per month.

Keep in mind these numbers are estimates only - due to the random nature of the payout system it is possible to receive more or less than this amount.

Also keep in mind that as of block 1,401,600 (~March 2018) the block reward will halve.
Activity: 44
How many coins should we earn monthly with 1 Masternode now, with the changes? Cheers!
Support Guru
hey,

i am running a masternode and i got the following expression in the debug.log

MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low

any idea what this is ?

P2P port 11994 is open

regards
pazor

Nothing to worry about - you'll see plenty of messages like that in the log. You may even get the occasional MasternodeA ranking is too high message also.

That ~50% ROI is just bullshit - does anyone get at least close to that number? With 50%ROI you should get around 45 coins each month. My MN has been active the whole October and I received just something around 12 coins. September was not different.

These are my October payments:

- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 15 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 08 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Tue, 03 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 01 Oct 2017 (2.80)

I'm not sure where those numbers come from but everyone seems to have a different ROI calculation. Unfortunately all numbers are going to be a bit off since our rewards just recently were increased.

I'll repost my earlier findings regarding our masternode payments here:
Here is the message I put up in the slack a while back:

Master Node Average Monthly Rewards
I have been quite fortunate to have two (2) master nodes running for the entire month of August. One of the nodes earned 14CHC and the other one earned 20CHC so my monthly average CHC/node is 17 and my daily average CHC/node is 0.54838710.

I have also been able to track another users’ nodes over the past 19 days and his results are slightly different to mine. Out of his 3 nodes, the first one received 10CHC, the second one received 22CHC, and the third one received only 4, making his daily average CHC/node 0.48387097.

I think it’s important for those of you who are concerned with the cost of running a master node (i.e. paying for a VPS) that you take these averages in to consideration when deciding whether or not to run a master node.

It's almost the end of the month, once we're in October I will report back on my September earnings.

As promised, here are the earnings of my five (5) masternodes which I was fortunate enough to have running for the entire month of September.

Node 1: 29.200025 CHC earned
Node 2: 32.00011 CHC earned
Node 3: 18.4003 CHC earned
Node 4: 16.40014 CHC earned
Node 5: 29.20016 CHC earned

Monthly Average CHC/node: 25.040147 CHC
Daily Average CHC/node: 0.83467157

Since we just had our first block reward increase this month, the numbers don't really tell the full story yet. Once the next block reward increase has occurred then I should be able to compare the payouts month to month until the block reward halving (when we will have to do a new set of calculations).

Hope it helps!

OK I checked that page, but I have to admit I don't understand the problem.
My port is definitely open (using 11994). It has to be, since I receive a reward from time to time (though not very often).

What does it mean that "node has to be up to date?" and "POS score should be zero"?

I am sorry if these are dumb questions.

"node has to be up to date?"

Check that when you run chaincoin-cli getinfo you get "version" : 90302 (that is the latest).

"POS score should be zero"

Check that when you run chaincoin-cli masternodelist pose IPADDRESS (where IPADDRESS is the ip address of your masternode) you get a result of 0.

Our slack is still closed to new invites so follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam for updates.
Activity: 8
Any future for this coin? I hodl some CHC and wait

Coin never looked better. MN rewards are finally 45%, ROI is great ~50% year and majority voted for governance and budgeting system that will be implemented by the end of the year. So coin is finally on the right track. Current price is very low because of the BTC fork craze. Good time to enter not only CHC but any altcoin that has some potential.  

That ~50% ROI is just bullshit - does anyone get at least close to that number? With 50%ROI you should get around 45 coins each month. My MN has been active the whole October and I received just something around 12 coins. September was not different.

do you have ranking or MasternodePOS entries in debug.log of your MN ?

Yeah, I can see some entries like that in debug.log:

2017-10-24 12:55:24 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
2017-10-24 12:55:25 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low

Never heard of it, what does it mean?

Thanks in advance for info.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/masternode-status-pos_error.4854/

OK I checked that page, but I have to admit I don't understand the problem.
My port is definitely open (using 11994). It has to be, since I receive a reward from time to time (though not very often).

What does it mean that "node has to be up to date?" and "POS score should be zero"?

I am sorry if these are dumb questions.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
Any future for this coin? I hodl some CHC and wait

Coin never looked better. MN rewards are finally 45%, ROI is great ~50% year and majority voted for governance and budgeting system that will be implemented by the end of the year. So coin is finally on the right track. Current price is very low because of the BTC fork craze. Good time to enter not only CHC but any altcoin that has some potential.  

do you have ranking or MasternodePOS entries in debug.log of your MN ?

Yeah, I can see some entries like that in debug.log:

2017-10-24 12:55:25 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low

Never heard of it, what does it mean?

Thanks in advance for info.

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/masternode-status-pos_error.4854/
Pages:
Jump to: