Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 42. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Any future for this coin? I hodl some CHC and wait

Coin never looked better. MN rewards are finally 45%, ROI is great ~50% year and majority voted for governance and budgeting system that will be implemented by the end of the year. So coin is finally on the right track. Current price is very low because of the BTC fork craze. Good time to enter not only CHC but any altcoin that has some potential.  

That ~50% ROI is just bullshit - does anyone get at least close to that number? With 50%ROI you should get around 45 coins each month. My MN has been active the whole October and I received just something around 12 coins. September was not different.

These are my October payments:

- Thu, 19 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 15 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 08 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Tue, 03 Oct 2017 (2.80)
- Sun, 01 Oct 2017 (2.80)

do you have ranking or MasternodePOS entries in debug.log of your MN ?

Yeah, I can see some entries like that in debug.log:

2017-10-24 12:55:24 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
2017-10-24 12:55:24 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low
2017-10-24 12:55:25 MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low

Never heard of it, what does it mean?

Thanks in advance for info.
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)

Coin never looked better. MN rewards are finally 45%, ROI is great ~50% year and majority voted for governance and budgeting system that will be implemented by the end of the year. So coin is finally on the right track. Current price is very low because of the BTC fork craze. Good time to enter not only CHC but any altcoin that has some potential.  

That ~50% ROI is just bullshit - does anyone get at least close to that number? With 50%ROI you should get around 45 coins each month. My MN has been active the whole October and I received just something around 12 coins. September was not different.

do you have ranking or MasternodePOS entries in debug.log of your MN ?
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

The 50% roi? Its 45% rewards of mining, and kicked in a couple of days ago.
Activity: 8

legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
hey,

i am running a masternode and i got the following expression in the debug.log

MasternodePOS::mnse - MasternodeB ranking is too low

any idea what this is ?

P2P port 11994 is open

regards
pazor
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru

Neither. Each proposal pays out to the wallet address embedded within that proposal.

This is excellent.

Indeed. So does this coin work like DASH? What is the codebase of this coin and who is able to vote? Everybody or do you have to have a certain number of coins?

The initial governance implementation will be exactly like DASH and it will evolve from there. Only the masternode operators will initially have the right to vote, and I do not expect this to change (however it is always possible that the community chooses otherwise).

Unfortunately our slack inviter is still not back online so if you're still waiting for an invite I apologize but there is nothing we can do for now! We will let everyone know once we have a backup plan in place. Smiley
Activity: 111
Merit: 10

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
unfurtunatelly not...
Activity: 53
Heys, Guys,

Any good news for CHC? Last months price go down..Where are investments? Is it coin for holders and pumping only?Sad

All people sell alts now, they wait BTC Gold ) just see around, all alts is go down. So this is good way to buy chc and hold )
Activity: 84
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Neither. Each proposal pays out to the wallet address embedded within that proposal.

This is excellent.

Indeed. So does this coin work like DASH? What is the codebase of this coin and who is able to vote? Everybody or do you have to have a certain number of coins?
Activity: 24
Heys, Guys,

Any good news for CHC? Last months price go down..Where are investments? Is it coin for holders and pumping only?Sad
Activity: 53
Good solution for monitiring chc mn: https://chaintrack.io/
Activity: 316
Masternode monitoring for CHC is now live, check it out here http://mnrank.com/monitor.php
Activity: 503
Merit: 250
now a masternode pays 3.6 chaincoins  Shocked
Activity: 29

This is excellent.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Just bumped into this coin. I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on. Any insights what's up with this project?

Currently there is a vote in progress about implementin Dev funding, 45%-45%-10% split of blockreward (like Dash) has.

The voting lasts till 4.th of November.

If the voting goes through, as it currently seems it will, 42.42% have voted YES on the dev funding. Then chaincoin will have the proper tools to bring in paid devs. (currently only community work is being done in chc).

Will the development fund then properly controlled by a multi signature wallet or all by one person?

Please note that our slack inviter is temporarily down due to an invasion of the spam aliens.
We are currently doing our best to fight them off and will let everyone know when it is back online.

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Just bumped into this coin. I think interesting with potential in theory. But it seems not much active development going on. Any insights what's up with this project?

Currently there is a vote in progress about implementin Dev funding, 45%-45%-10% split of blockreward (like Dash) has.

If the voting goes through, as it currently seems it will, 42.42% have voted YES on the dev funding. Then chaincoin will have the proper tools to bring in paid devs. (currently only community work is being done in chc).

Will the development fund then properly controlled by a multi signature wallet or all by one person?
Activity: 19

Thanks!
Activity: 103

Pages:
Jump to: