Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [CHC] Chaincoin - Network Upgrade 16.1 - SegWit Activated - page 44. (Read 321638 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10
So I suppose if chaincoin is now hardcoded to 11994, it will no longer be possible to run multiple masternodes from one IP anymore?

yes, you are correct

Thanks for confirming.  It's too bad, though.  Not sure why it had to be removed, since it would have been a convenient feature.
Activity: 103
We are still waiting for your quote  Grin But - SILENCE!!! Last CHC price - 0.00004183  Grin
Once shitcoin = always shitcoin!

Where is your lead dev Roli??? Gone with your money, holders  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

chaincoin scam. a lot of delusional idiots in this thread.

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

i will quote you bouth next week again Cheesy

we are still waiting for your quote, hahahahahaha

Cheesy Cheesy Still silence! And in shitcoin roadmap everything is postponed  Grin will happen 2083 eventually  Grin

Price is not an issue for now, when voting and dev funding is in place, we can start talking about price movement.

Come check out slack for what updates we have had, and are going to have.

ps. i understand that you are a bored troll, just looking to spread some shit Smiley

you completely missed the point, probably like many things in life. No surprise that you are part of the "hodl" movement. I blame your parents btw.

Are you sure its not you who has had parenting issues? Cheesy

and tbh seems you missed the point i was making, read my post once more, maybe you will understand it Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
We are still waiting for your quote  Grin But - SILENCE!!! Last CHC price - 0.00004183  Grin

Where is your lead dev Roli??? Gone with your money, holders  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

it's more hilarious everyday  Smiley . Delusion and lies should be the definition of hodl.

Cheesy Cheesy Still silence! And in shitcoin roadmap everything is postponed  Grin will happen 2083 eventually  Grin

Price is not an issue for now, when voting and dev funding is in place, we can start talking about price movement.

ps. i understand that you are a bored troll, just looking to spread some shit Smiley

you completely missed the point, probably like many things in life. No surprise that you are part of the "hodl" movement. I blame your parents btw.

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

So I suppose if chaincoin is now hardcoded to 11994, it will no longer be possible to run multiple masternodes from one IP anymore?

yes, you are correct
Activity: 119
Activity: 175
Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

" Is it true about Vitalik? " ..... Pump, pump

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

So you didn't hear about Vitalik? Personally I don't see anything wrong with people with insider information buying low before others figure out what is going on...

YOU DON'T KNOW?! Omg I can't believe YOU don't know about VITALIK, I mean I am being so specific in my reference, how could you now know what I am referring to? Please stop with dumb empty nothingburgers. Provide some links and facts/proof or just stop pretending.

Word on Cryptostreet is Vitalik is looking into the C11 algo
Good news for CHC

So that's what the rumor is all about. I wondered about it after someone posted that info about Vitalik.  Yes, it's good news but don't get your hopes up too much. I don't see how it could benefit Chain coin. Algos are used by different coins all the time. However, any news that could benefit chain coin is always something to look forward to.
Even such rumors are positive news for CHC, at the moment more mentions of 11 algo attracts more attention to CHC. It's not a one day procces, but step by step such news will spread info about CHC wide world .
Activity: 314
Look at CHC go Cheesy From $0.12 to $0.23 in just 15 days ! Cheesy Is it true about Vitalik?

What now......at 25 cents  Grin

" Is it true about Vitalik? " ..... Pump, pump

The last thing ChainCoin needs is more moron pumpers spreading stupid rumors about Chaincoin. Please find somewhere else to circle jerk to Vitalik. Thanks! Smiley

So you didn't hear about Vitalik? Personally I don't see anything wrong with people with insider information buying low before others figure out what is going on...

YOU DON'T KNOW?! Omg I can't believe YOU don't know about VITALIK, I mean I am being so specific in my reference, how could you now know what I am referring to? Please stop with dumb empty nothingburgers. Provide some links and facts/proof or just stop pretending.

Word on Cryptostreet is Vitalik is looking into the C11 algo
Good news for CHC

So that's what the rumor is all about. I wondered about it after someone posted that info about Vitalik.  Yes, it's good news but don't get your hopes up too much. I don't see how it could benefit Chain coin. Algos are used by different coins all the time. However, any news that could benefit chain coin is always something to look forward to.
i'm trying run the MN. My wallet is the v9.3.2 64bit windows. I created the masternode.conf and put the informations as https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@usncrypto/chaincoin-masternode-setup-guide
In masternode section don't appear status, active, last seen . When i push start show me "Failed to start masternode. Error: could not allocate vin".

Can anybody help me? Any slack ou discord invitation?

Thanks

Slack invite: https://chaincoin-slack-inviter.herokuapp.com/

try #masternode or #support channels for MN help Smiley
Activity: 9
i'm trying run the MN. My wallet is the v9.3.2 64bit windows. I created the masternode.conf and put the informations as https://steemit.com/chaincoin/@usncrypto/chaincoin-masternode-setup-guide
In masternode section don't appear status, active, last seen . When i push start show me "Failed to start masternode. Error: could not allocate vin".

Can anybody help me? Any slack ou discord invitation?

Thanks
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru

CGP - ChainCoin Governance Protocol DRAFT

The ChainCoin Governance Protocol (CGP) consists of many core changes that will be implemented into the ChainCoin client with the goal of:
  • allowing a portion of the block reward to be dedicated to the development of ChainCoin;
  • allowing community members to submit development proposals that will be funded by the above portion of the block reward;
  • allowing masternode holders the ability to approve the above development proposals by a majority vote.
These core changes are a necessary step in order to provide a sustainable future for ChainCoin and the members of the ChainCoin Community. Furthermore, these changes must be made as soon as possible in order to provide the funding necessary for further development of ChainCoin, since at the moment all development is done solely by the unpaid members of the open-source community.

Read the full document and proposal at:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/18cKtVIRiEtQXaUEogmoqMsmH1U3K5tjzRWwWuT-zaQo/edit?usp=sharing

We will be voting on whether to implement this or not beginning October 12, 2017. As of now the rules of the vote have not yet been decided.

Join our slack: https://slack.chaincoin.org and come say hello to everyone!
We're also on twitter: https://twitter.com/chaincointeam follow us for updates.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
It seems to me that finally CHC price has stabilized.
It could be much higher IMHO, but anyway even such price is much better than continuously dropping.

But you also have to consider the volume and the buy support. If there is less volume, then that is not a good indicator for price stability. It would be better to have massive volume and see the price stabilize.
yeah, you are right. I hope CHC will be listed at more exchangers to attract attention of bigger quantity of investors.

I hope so too but until we increase our daily trading volume we will not get on any more exchanges. Right now we are on two exchanges (Cryptopia and NovaExchange) and most of our volume is on Cryptopia - there is barely any activity at all on Nova.
Activity: 175
It could be much higher IMHO, but anyway even such price is much better than continuously dropping.

But you also have to consider the volume and the buy support. If there is less volume, then that is not a good indicator for price stability. It would be better to have massive volume and see the price stabilize.
yeah, you are right. I hope CHC will be listed at more exchangers to attract attention of bigger quantity of investors.
Activity: 5
You dont need to enable »Qt5« it is default.

Whats the output of ./configure?
Activity: 153
I'm almost sure it is a problem with QT. Try to compile without gui (--without-gui). If it works then you can be totally sure that the problem is QT.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
It seems you don't have QT libraries installed.

I have installed all Qt5...

Code:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt-get install qt5-default qt5-qmake qtbase5-dev-tools qttools5-dev-tools build-essential git build-essential qt5-default libtool autotools-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
autotools-dev is already the newest version (20161112.1).
autotools-dev set to manually installed.
build-essential is already the newest version (12.3).
git is already the newest version (1:2.11.0-3+deb9u2).
libtool is already the newest version (2.4.6-2).
qt5-default is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qt5-qmake is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qtbase5-dev-tools is already the newest version (5.7.1+dfsg-3+rpi1).
qttools5-dev-tools is already the newest version (5.7.1-1).
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
pi@raspberrypi:~ $

more?
Activity: 153
It seems you don't have QT libraries installed.
legendary
Activity: 3934
Merit: 2634
I have test the compile the Chaincoin Wallet with GUI on the Pi, but follow error (with GUI) on the PI...

Code:
./configure CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/include -O2" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/BerkeleyDB.4.8/lib" --enable-upnp-default --with-gui=qt5

Code:
make[5]: Entering directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
  CXX      chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o
  OBJCXXLD chaincoin-qt
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createPaymentServer()                  ':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:313: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::PaymentServer(QObject*, bool)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createOptionsModel()'                  :
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:319: undefined reference to `OptionsMode                  l::OptionsModel(QObject*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createWindow(bool)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:324: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :BitcoinGUI(bool, QWidget*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::requestShutdown()':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:368: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setClientModel(ClientModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:372: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :removeAllWallets()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:380: undefined reference to `ShutdownWin                  dow::showShutdownWindow(BitcoinGUI*)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::handleRunawayExceptio                  n(QString const&)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:449: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :staticMetaObject'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::initializeResult(int)                  ':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:394: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::LoadRootCAs(x509_store_st*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:395: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::setOptionsModel(OptionsModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:400: undefined reference to `ClientModel                  ::ClientModel(OptionsModel*, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:401: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setClientModel(ClientModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:406: undefined reference to `WalletModel                  ::WalletModel(CWallet*, OptionsModel*, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:408: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :addWallet(QString const&, WalletModel*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:409: undefined reference to `BitcoinGUI:                  :setCurrentWallet(QString const&)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `BitcoinApplication::createSplashScreen(bo                  ol)':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:333: undefined reference to `SplashScree                  n::SplashScreen(QPixmap const&, QFlags, bool)'
chaincoin_qt-chaincoin.o: In function `main':
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:479: undefined reference to `qInitResour                  ces_dash()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:481: undefined reference to `GUIUtil::Su                  bstituteFonts()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:519: undefined reference to `Intro::pick                  DataDirectory()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::HelpMessageDialog(QWidget*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:513: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::showOrPrint()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::~HelpMessageDialog()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:550: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::ipcParseCommandLine(int, char**)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:577: undefined reference to `PaymentServ                  er::ipcSendCommandLine()'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:587: undefined reference to `GUIUtil::To                  olTipToRichTextFilter::ToolTipToRichTextFilter(int, QObject*)'
/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt/chaincoin.cpp:512: undefined reference to `HelpMessage                  Dialog::~HelpMessageDialog()'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
Makefile:1104: recipe for target 'chaincoin-qt' failed
make[5]: *** [chaincoin-qt] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:2692: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[4]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[4]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:1010: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[3]: *** [all] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src/qt'
Makefile:1028: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:733: recipe for target 'all' failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/pi/chaincoin/src'
Makefile:513: recipe for target 'all-recursive' failed
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

regards
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

Pages:
Jump to: